• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Combatants Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
Thanks Kots for running this tour :D I had alot of fun

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Well done Kots for such a great tour. 6 or 7(if you count THT) /12 of the sponsoring guilds closed lol.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Alright, it's time to officially wrap this up.

Congratulations to Une equipe de Badass on their victory, and to the Goo Lagoon Land Sharks on their run, as well. Below you will find banners for both teams, as well as the slideshow banners, as promised, for those who earned more than one banner.

tccwin1_zpse35aabbd.png

tccwin3_zps8a06a46d.png

tccwin4_zps94a1d26a.png

tccwin6_zps4a0af2a6.png

tccwin5_zps70a0aa75.png

*A banner was not made for Montresor due to the fact that he johned/made absolutely no attempt to get battles done.

tccwinn1_zps14baa7d0.png

tccwinn2_zpsfffad3bd.png

tccwinn3_zpseedf9fda.png

tccwinn4_zps2f2cceda.png

tccwinn5_zps17793b0d.png

If you received more than one award banner, check the spoiler below to see if you have a slideshow banner waiting for you.
http://i49.*******.com/34zer9c.jpg

http://i47.*******.com/11hv32c.jpg

magicmonkey.gif

jirachiuser1.gif

Extroph.gif

pikachu725.gif

spiderman123.gif

woebegonenick.gif

bestgamepearl.gif

bigbeluga.gif

burnttoast.gif

bendy001.gif

Thank you, once again, to all participants. I hope to see many of you, if not all of you, in Late November when I open signups for the second season of The Combatants Cup. There will be changes made, including a shorter season and more teams (if needed), so It will be another exhilerating experience. Thank you to Serebii for allowing me to host, and to Ragnarok for allowing me to make multiple threads for this tournament. Good luck, and see you in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.