• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Comic-Makers' Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i be here?I have always wanted to learn how to make these kinds of comics!

Name: ChaosDragon
Style: pokemon overworlds
Requested Master: Neopolis3 or Blueguy

tanhony

machine maniac
It's a well known fact that my comic's stink...but you knew that.
username:tanhony
style: pokemon overworld (ruby and sapphire)
requested master:I dunno.

Solid Kirby

Back, I guess.
Controler of Flames, Square Enix completely defied you with Dragon Warrior/Quest. A large portion of the monsters are recolored. XD

Though I agree, for the most part. Recolors are, in most cases, bad.

Note how I said most. Square Enix Clause that involves enemies. You can't really add Pikachu ears to a Tonberry that happens to be deadlier than the normal Tonberry. =P

buhasto

Beginning Trainer
can I enter?
Name:buhato
Style:pokemon Overworlds(fr/lg)
Requested master:stick me whit whoever you want

mewga

Volcano Trainer
I'd really like to make comics.

Name:mewga
style: pkmn overworlds (fr/lg)
requested master: sindakwil if possible. If not neopolis3.

Last edited:
D

Dork

I would like to join

name-My name is Dork
style-I would like to do pokemon overworld with ruby/sapphire battle screens
requested mentor-Someone with experience who could teach me a lot

Infinity

Gone...
Helped out Meep last night and just started helping out Mudkip_luv. I anxiously await what Meep and Silver_fusion can conjure up, if all goes well they should be ready very soon.

U

Unknown Shadower

Name:Unknown Shadower
Style:Mainly pokemon,r/s/e type.
Requested Master:I don't care, any is fine.

Cousin Woofer

Just a minute.
I suppose I could offer my services, if anyone could use them. In case anyone's wondering, I specialize mainly in hand-drawn comics. Here's hoping I can be of some help...that is, if I'm still allowed to join in at this stage of development.

Diamond

Thunder Trainer
Name: Diamond
Style: Hand Drawn
Requested Master: Anyone adept at hand drawn comics, story/panelling/etc....Cousin Woofer perhaps?:D

Last edited:

Blueray

Wario = PWN
I just thought I'd say that I'll lend my...
Services or whatever if you need any help...
I can help real gewd with megaman game sprites...

Devil G said:
Controler of Flames, Square Enix completely defied you with Dragon Warrior/Quest. A large portion of the monsters are recolored. XD

Though I agree, for the most part. Recolors are, in most cases, bad.

Note how I said most. Square Enix Clause that involves enemies. You can't really add Pikachu ears to a Tonberry that happens to be deadlier than the normal Tonberry. =P

I know here is few of the from Final Fantasy 1&2 for GBA. To believe people get paid to do this stuff. now look at the full sheet.

The only use I can really think of recolors are mocking them and for a Megaman game parody.

Mastercougar

The Infinite Fire
It kinda depends on how obvious the recolor is. Occasionally, a recolor (Zard, cause he's a member of a species) can be okay, but if you can easily add a splash of difference, then what's the point of leaving it a recolor?

LOL FIRST POST

Yeah, great timing Oblivion! I get banned, and you start this up. GREAT JOB. You could of done this a day before but noooooooooooooooooooo.

Anyways. I think I'll be able to help. I'm skillful in all platform style comics. Mario, Kirby, & Megaman (Original & X. None of the new crap) are some of the comics I can specialize in. Though I can do an RPG type comic (Final Fantasy, Mario RPG, Fire Emblem etc). As well, I can help with sprites. Editing a base type thing. And Story, Characters, and humor.

Last edited:

blueguy

used Metronome!
I've seen a few people request me as a tutor, so now that I am unbanned I am willing to offer help to anyone who would like it.

Name: Sandslash Style:Megaman,Kirby,Mario sprites Master: Any one nice!

Last edited:

Beco

Beware...
I'm probably not skillfull enough,but does the academy need another master?
I am willing to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.