• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Comic-Makers' Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Beco, you're a good guy. You've been getting better, and there's no doubt that you're becoming more and more respectable every day. But, as with me, you're still in the learning stage, and I don't think that you're ready for more than one student. You'll take on Sakim for now.

Yay, Blueguy and Davis are back! You guys are remarkable, take on whomever you want.

Alright, I've got a headache, so whoever can tutor should just decide which student(s) they want to tutor, post it up here and leave. I'm not exactly on-form today, so I'm gonna post up the new epis for my comic and go to bed. Chaio.

Pokefan26

Woot! SSB!
I will help out Sandslash.

Don't worry, I won't be harsh.

Yo Blueguy! Can you tutor me? I have always been a fan of your work! You Rock! Oh and i filled out my form on the 2nd page (i think it was the 2nd)

blackice2

'tis a penguin...
Name: blackice, ice whatever
Style:Overworld pokemon
Requested Master:Infinity please!

I`ve started working. I entered in both contests and got like fifth in one of them. Hey, I was against experienced comic makers.
I`ve made my main characters sprite:

click to see better
cool huh

Infinity

Gone...
blackice2 said:
Name: blackice, ice whatever
Style:Overworld pokemon
Requested Master:Infinity please!
cool huh
Hate to break it to you pal, but I do drawn stuff. I hardly ever attempt pixel art/spriting, I only have a scare amount of knowledge in it, but as far as judging the quality of one that comes from my digital art experience. The last time I made a sprite was for a comic and the sprite sucked. I could give you some pointers, but I do have more knowedge in art and drawing. As far as plots and character development go I can do it, but not sprites.

D

dooku

name:dooku
Style: Pokemon Overworlds
Requested Master:ummmm........i dont know

Diamond

Thunder Trainer
Infinity, may I be your apprentice?
Name: Diamond
Style: Hand Drawn
I want to learn how to make some decent hand-drawn comics...Although..you'd have to bear with me in regards to time (Finals, and all of that 'jazz')

Infinity

Gone...
I'll be more than happy to assist you Diamond.

Lamington Luffy

I'm gone, bye.
Name: lamington luffy
style: pokemon (not overworld) battle sprite style.....or whatever.
requested master: dunno....

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
can i join i have an amazing imagination

name Rainbowstarmie
styles pokemon sprites
requested master anyone good with sprites

Last edited:

The first Buizeru

Bulbasaur Trainer
I really want to make a comic as I can not do good Fics.......

Name: Eevee (Or my Real one: Chikorita III) (Prefrably Eevee)
Style: Sprites and Pokemon overworlds
Requested Master: Humor

*Wishes to be accepted*

G

groudont

Can I try?
Name:Groudont
Style:pokemon Owerworlds
Master: Blueguy but if you cant, anyone is fine
P.S: My main problem is humor and I dont know how to create a panel or speech bubbles.

This may seem stupid, but I'm signing up for help.

Name: Damian the Duck
Help Area: Overworld sprites and maps
Master: Somebody how knows what their doing and is nice

I also have a second sign up.

Name: Damian the Duck
Help Area: Backgrounds
Master: Either Sponge or Blueray, somebody who knows how my other comics with custom backgrounds turned out.

I know that asking for two masters is pushing it, but I need help in two areas, one of which I have a specified master and a one wher I don't care as much.

-Yoshi-

Yoshi!!!
Could someone help me?

Name: Yoshi
Style: Humour
Master: It can be anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.