• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Comic of dumbness!

Dou you like my comic

• Its terrible! I cant stand it!

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Wow, was that bad or what

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not to great

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • meh, its not good, not bad

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • You need more practice and more humour

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Not bad

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I like this comic!

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • This comic is great!

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Amazing! Great Humour great plot!

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • T3h best comic ever made in all of the world!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Last edited:

Hound00m

Devils Never Cry
xXRushXx said:
You just broke a big rule. You said "A**hole". And also, you said "S**t" in ur comic. Swearing is not allowed! Stop breaking SPP rules!!
not to sound offensive (but I do, really) You sound as if your trying to be one of those mini-mods *shudders*, and I think he gets it, you don't have to tell the guy everyitme he posts one, and technically it didn't say a.sshole, it said asshoiel or something like that.

As for the comic, it's good, if you like random cliches, but since I'm into parodys and stuff like that, I like it. ^.^

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
That was cool though I think you should put your old comics along with the intro and find a way to explain that this is not a journey and just a part used as a joke to trick people into a plot because this is really good it reminds me of Jetx's Team Aqua comic that is on hiatus now though it is different in a great way also if you want to test your spriting skills try your hand at spriting the admins like Courtney, Shelly, Matthew, and Tabitha. Maybe Hank or Sean if you want

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Tabby Catty said:
That was cool though I think you should put your old comics along with the intro and find a way to explain that this is not a journey and just a part used as a joke to trick people into a plot because this is really good it reminds me of Jetx's Team Aqua comic that is on hiatus now though it is different in a great way also if you want to test your spriting skills try your hand at spriting the admins like Courtney, Shelly, Matthew, and Tabitha. Maybe Hank or Sean if you want

Hmm thats a good idea, thanks for the tips, i just need to fix up the old comics a little.

Chaos Rush

I think I like these. But you could say words like "damn", just don't use really bad swear words. And you don't have to include blood in every comic.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Swelly? I would personally have picked Shelby but that is funny I wouldn't be suprised if you put Courtney in the comic and name her Courtugal (sound like Portugal) I thought it would be about a Swellow bothering a tanning groudon!

Matt`

r u srs?
A few things

1. The last comic was pretty blurry. I don't know what happened to it since you already have it in .png

2. Another thing I saw was that you used the link from imageshack
that would give you a bunch of ads
This one has ads
This one does not
To make it so that you just have the plain picture use the "Direct link to image".

untitledpw6.png

3. There's also a lot of blank space in your comic. Both in your backgrounds and in your speech bubbles.

untitledau0.png

4. Work on your spelling and punctuation.

You just broke a big rule. You said "A**hole". And also, you said "S**t" in ur comic. Swearing is not allowed! Stop breaking SPP rules!!
5. There are no rules saying that you can't swear in your comic. I think the only problem would be if you posted your comic with swearing instead of linking to it.

This comic won't last very long, just like tons of comics before it.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
A few things

1. The last comic was pretty blurry. I don't know what happened to it since you already have it in .png

2. Another thing I saw was that you used the link from imageshack
that would give you a bunch of ads
This one has ads
This one does not
To make it so that you just have the plain picture use the "Direct link to image".

untitledpw6.png

3. There's also a lot of blank space in your comic. Both in your backgrounds and in your speech bubbles.

untitledau0.png

4. Work on your spelling and punctuation.

5. There are no rules saying that you can't swear in your comic. I think the only problem would be if you posted your comic with swearing instead of linking to it.

This comic won't last very long, just like tons of comics before it.

If i make it short, its boring, but if i make it long its blurry, its hard to find the right thing.

But you have to do the speech buble before the text, so i cant determine of it will be blank spaces or not =/

Meh, i dont care if it doiesnt go along way, they are fun to make :p

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Egads those people are anal. I liked your comic and want to see more of it!
Please make more! XD

I will make more, i will probably make new one tommorow though, and im glad you like it :D

This comic is terrible. And the plot is stupid. You should have a look at some other comics and look at the things they do to make their comics good. Then maybe your comic will improve a bit.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
This comic is terrible. And the plot is stupid. You should have a look at some other comics and look at the things they do to make their comics good. Then maybe your comic will improve a bit.

Yes why dont i make it a journey comic :rolleyes: Its a good plot compared to half the comics out there, do you know how many journey comics there are?

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
i think this comic can be better try to use some speech bubbles

.......ummm, i use speech bubbles....

Anyway im working on the next comic now, w00t!

LuciRuki

Born This Way
In your 3rd comic is it suppose to be Noland the battle factory leader? Or Norman the petalburg gym leader?

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
In your 3rd comic is it suppose to be Noland the battle factory leader? Or Norman the petalburg gym leader?

Oops, i got the names confused =/ lol