• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Comic of dumbness!

Dou you like my comic

• Its terrible! I cant stand it!

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Wow, was that bad or what

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not to great

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • meh, its not good, not bad

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • You need more practice and more humour

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Not bad

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I like this comic!

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • This comic is great!

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Amazing! Great Humour great plot!

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • T3h best comic ever made in all of the world!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

Evil Munchlax

This comic's pretty cool!And your right, Groudon and Kyogre did lose some of their fame when Shadow Lugia came in XD.Keep it up!

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Thanks for the cooments, and i will be updating soon ;)

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Cool!I was hoping you'd get back to them!

Thanks, i actually just made a new comic aswell, because i didnt think anyone was much of a fan, but this has given me the thought to make more, thanks :D

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
i love these there good! funny oh my god Espeon died! i must hunt down that LUGIA! *grabs several wmd's and sets rockets to fire at shadow lugia* take that! anyway it was funny how you have articuno die.

Viper

LOZ:TP player
Wow thats so freakin awsome!