• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Comic of dumbness!

Dou you like my comic

• Its terrible! I cant stand it!

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Wow, was that bad or what

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not to great

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • meh, its not good, not bad

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • You need more practice and more humour

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Not bad

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I like this comic!

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • This comic is great!

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Amazing! Great Humour great plot!

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • T3h best comic ever made in all of the world!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
If the comics appear small, click on them to enlarge them ;)

This is a comic based around Team Magma (now Team Storm), Team Aqua (under new mangament), Team Leaf (apparent weetbix importers) Wes, uh Carl (he prefers to be called carl) And a Shadow Lugia

Comics
---------

Comic 1 (Team Magma and a ....picture)
Comic 2(A new beggining, Brenadan and may finally die)
Comic 3(Lugia The Loser)
Comic 4 (Team Leaf! And A Moltres!)
Comic 5 (Wes...uh, Carl and an Articuno!)
Comic 6 (Wes....uh, carl vs. Shadow Lugia and an Angry Zapdos!) *warning conatins blood, but in a funny way, if that makes sense....*
Comic 7 (Swelly, and a tanning Groudon!)

Specials
----------
Special 1 (Shadow Lugia Behind The Scenes)

Next chapter coming soon

Last edited:

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Never use smilies on text-bubbles
"I" always goes capitalized
People read from left to right, I can see as if Birch talked first
And most important: R/S Hero´s name is Brendan, not Brendon

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!

Octillery

You're cool.
Okay. Don't use smilies. Or acronyms like WTF. You can't ACTUALLY say :( IRL can you?

Second of all, its a crappy journey comic with swearing. You swear to a point where its very unnecessary. Swearing doesn't make a comic. If you must swear, only use it lightly. I mean lightly as in if a character is extremely, extremely mad or just once in a while.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Octillery said:
Okay. Don't use smilies. Or acronyms like WTF. You can't ACTUALLY say :( IRL can you?
Colon left paranthesis. Suck it. Yeah, nobody will know what it mean,s but suck it anyways.

Second of all, its a crappy journey comic with swearing. You swear to a point where its very unnecessary. Swearing doesn't make a comic. If you must swear, only use it lightly. I mean lightly as in if a character is extremely, extremely mad or just once in a while.
It's called "The Comic of Dumbness" so maybe that was intentional. <<;;

Question: Is this serious? It seems more like parody.

-PM

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
∆Prime Mover∆ said:
It's called "The Comic of Dumbness" so maybe that was intentional. <<;;

Yeah it was intetional, but i guess it could be calmed down abit, lol.

Question: Is this serious? It seems more like parody.

-PM

Well it is still going to have the adventure of getting badged but it will take the mick along the way.

I will make a new one soon, but my Computer is running slow so all the pages with resources arent very fast. =/

XD375

Shane
It's okay, and I don't mind, but some you should warn the little ones about the swearing.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
LOL, I changed the swearing, i use Biatch for b*tch, but theres only one swear word in this comic :p

Comic 4 (Oldale Sucks!)

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Last edited:

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!

Chaos Rush

Well, I could see it better, but it was still blurry. Also, heavy swearing is not allowed on this forum...so stop ur swearing!

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
xXRushXx said:
Well, I could see it better, but it was still blurry. Also, heavy swearing is not allowed on this forum...so stop ur swearing!

It wasnt that heavy i called him Assholie, i will chnage his name though :D I will keep it as Archie.

Chaos Rush

You just broke a big rule. You said "A**hole". And also, you said "S**t" in ur comic. Swearing is not allowed! Stop breaking SPP rules!!