• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Coming War

Who needs some more narration time in the next chapter?

• Lukas

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sarah

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Magnus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Felix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sdfsdfj

use the force
^ That sounds pretty epic.

I really like the story so far.
You should add me to the pm list.
:D

I added you and am over half-way on the chapter : DDDDDD
. ................. ............. ............. .......... .......... ......^ this guy has alot of chins

I finally got to a good stopping point, and you may hate me for this but the ending is the excerpt. I wrote that first then worked my way up to it, with 11 pages in-between. Justin gets a big chunk of narration so enjoy!

[Chapter 11
Battle for Survival ]

I probably should have been thinking about what I would do to save myself but. . . my mind was just a void. Oh and anyone who ever says that skydiving isn’t scary, punch them in the mouth for me and call them liars.

It’s F***ing petrifying.

I looked back towards my girlfriend, well I doubt she still wanted the job after my actions, was about to dive down. I looked at what looked like a giant Orange and Red. . . yea flying down towards me quickly and suddenly saw muscular arms appear from both sides as something large fell towards me.

I spread out my arms to increase my air resistance (I slowed down) and waited for the falling object to catch up to me.

When Emboar was falling next to me I shouted, “What are you doing?! I was going to selflessly sacrifice my self and take a few Troms with me!”

“Well fine then, die you dumb b**ch jk jk, I’m here to help out now fuse!” / / / “Ememem Boar eemboaror**ar Em Em, Emboar emmor Boar!”

“Fine! Let’s fuse and sacrifice ourselves together.”

I ripped off my glove and shoved it into my pocket before shining my symbol on Emboar and thinking about what fusion felt like. I felt his skin slide over mine and when I looked down I noticed all the fire flaring furiously about my face.

I decided to try something. I electrocuted myself for Wild Charge and then covered myself in fire for Flame Charge simultaneously. I began falling towards the ground as I noticed Sarah fighting vigorously, she was spinning around launching electric blasts and as I watched, I saw her jump into the air, spin in a ballet circle and chop a Trom in the neck. He fell to the ground spasming and convulsing from the electric current.

I laughed then changed my fall direction towards someone sneaking up behind her. She looked up just as I slammed into the Trom sneaking behind her. Electrical waves and flames shot away from me as I landed hitting several of the Troms around me.

“Where’s Alex?! Oh and you evolved! That’s great!” Sarah shouted as she ran up with Luxray right behind her. She looked sky-ward, probably looking for me among the ones diving down on Braviary’s and assorted Pokemon.

“I’m right here. I fused!”/ / / “Boar Embooor” I said.

Damnit! I can’t talk while fused I thought furiously.
Luxray perked up at my words and walked over to me.

“Luxray leave Pi. . . Emboar alone. Where’s Alex Emboar?” Sarah said before launching a bolt of lightning into a Troms head.

I pointed to myself and pounded on my chest, trying to signal I had fused.

“What?” Sarah said quizzically.

I slapped my palm against my forehead in frustration.

Lacy landed gracefully next to me and glared at me with pure hatred.

“That is Alex you stupid little girl, why don’t you turn on you’re fricken Trog vision!” Lacy shouted in disgust.

Sarah messed up her face like something bothered her while looking at Lacy then looked back at me as her eyes shown electric blue and bright yellow in a slow strobe fashion.

“Oh, hey Alex. Looks like you got the first fusion after all.” Sarah said nonchalantly as if a massive battle wasn’t exploding around her.

Speaking of which a strange group of Troms was walking towards us as stealthily as can be with a Nidoking, Tangrowth and Dodrio following them loyally as they waded through our young group, beating anyone who crossed them back.

From nowhere an Infernape jumped in front of me and started loosing attacks at me left and right. With my large chest and defense the Mach punches didn’t hurt that much but they were fast and I felt myself becoming unsteady, about to fall.

I felt my knee’s wobble and I reached into the air in-front of me and grabbed a fist as it neared my face. I laughed for a split second as the Trom inside his partner realized I was holding his fist in my hand. He launched another one but I saw it coming and grabbed it in my other large hand.

An “Oh sh*t” expression came across his face as I placed both of it’s hands in my right palm then lifted it him harmlessly off the ground. I smiled intimidatingly as an expression of pure hopelessness befell him.

I was enjoying the feeling of power until his leg lit on fire and he Blaze Kicked me in the face and it hurt, like slamming my head into a wall and hitting the stud.

I stepped back, dazed for a second until I realized I was about to drop the little freak that had kicked me.

I was fuming so I threw the little punk into the air and opened my mouth to scream something when suddenly fire started shooting out of my mouth and scorched the Pokemon I had thrown a moment ago into the air. He fell to the ground, hurt and dazed and as I watched he slowly slid out of his partner Infernape.

I thought for a moment he looked familiar but forgot to care as I felt a horn suddenly jab into my side with much ferocity. I let out a guttural groan as I was slammed into a tree. I looked to my right to see the Nidoking from moments before stabbing into my side just as I felt the skin break.

I suddenly had a flashback from when Axle stabbed me in the Kidney those years ago.

I screamedroared menacingly at the purple Ground type stuck in my side. The Dodrio who I assumed had a Trom inside of it aswell ran towards me with three glowing beaks, the one in the middle’s glow was swirling oddly. Being fused I realized the move the Nidoking had used was Poison Jab and felt the Poison slip into my system while the middle head was using drill peck while the two outer heads were using Aerial ace.

I braced for the flying type move, praying to survive when I felt the pressure in my side go away. I opened one eye up loosely to see a white beam hit the Nidoking in the back.

“Pick on someone who has a type advantage!” I heard Justin shout from beside a Dewott who had just stopped firing his Ice Beam.

I guess Justin’s here now. I thought as the Dodrio remained charging at me.

The Nidoking ran towards Justin and his partner as Dodrio finally arrived.

With the annoying Poison type gone I had my arms free so after I felt a jackhammer mixed with a drill hit my chest and continue drilling I grabbed the two other heads who were about to swing their Aerial Aces down on me. I grit my teeth and endured the Drill peck while I tightened my grip around the other head’s necks.

I felt woozy, like I was about to fall out of consciousness, there was also an annoying sound like dee-doo-dee-doo that kept repeating itself. I thought about fire coming from my mouth again and suddenly I shot a flamethrower right into the unsuspecting body of the Dodrio. As it quickly stepped back I spun around and hit it in a sort of chopping fashion and he flew back a few feet. I took the opportunity to power up a quick Flame Charge and jump on the three-headed flying type.

Something really odd happened right after that. It felt like I had just been stabbed with an adrenaline needle and everything was buzzing by slower. I felt my leg muscles relax, yet they felt reenergized like I could run a marathon in a few minutes. When I took a step the effect was immediate and I noticed I was moving faster it felt like.

I used this to run up to the fleeing Dodrio and hit him with another Flame Charge. I laughed as I felt the rush come over me just as strong as before and was added to my increasing speed. I was now rushing around the battlefield at high speeds and almost didn’t notice when a slightly older Trog who was on the battlefield inside her Blissey throw me an egg to regain health, but with my boosted reflexes I managed to catch and eat it in one motion, and suddenly the annoying noise went away.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Dewott still ferociously battling with the Nidoking, using one shell to block while he went for quick swipes with his other one. I laughed again as the Dodrio thought the speed boost was wearing off and it came charging back towards me.

“Dewott X-Scissor!” Justin shouted as the Nidoking ducked his head for another Megahorn and ran forward.

“Dew!” He shouted as he jumped over the purple behemoth to strike an X with his professionally sharpened scalchops on it’s back.

I don’t want to seem cocky but this is going great! Justin thought as the Nidoking winced in pain, his defenses slowly giving way.

While both Pokemon were breathing heavily, Dewott from attacking, Nidoking from being attacked, Nidoking’s fist suddenly glowed bright yellow and he spun around and gave a quick punch packed with electricity to Dewott’s jaw. Dewott stumbled backwards from the Thunder Punch and Justin, in shock didn’t think to command his Pokemon to keep going so Nidoking continued to launch Thunder Punches at the small Discipline Pokemon.

“No!!!!” Justin shouted and ran at his Pokemon as it stumbled down to one knee.

“Dew. . .” / / / “Owww.. . .” Dewott said while Justin cradled him in his arms.

A broad shouldered man stepped delicately out of Nidoking and laughed at the teen trying to heal his Partner with trembling fingers.

“Ahhhhhh, poor little Trog. Did your widdle Dewwy get huwted by my big bad meany Nidoking?” The man said mockingly.

Justin grit his teeth and jumped up. He raised his arms behind him and a massive tidal wave rose up from the pond several yards behind him.

“I’m fifteen you piece of sh*t!!!” with that Justin slammed his arms down and the wave rose over him and Dewott and surged after a scared man running away like a little kid.

When the water had all gone the man lay next to his knocked out partner spitting out lungfuls of water while Justin and his newly healed Dewott strode up to their downed assailants.

“Did the bwig scawy man get a widdle wet?” Justin mocked.

Dewott jumped up in the air for a high-five and then looked around at the battle exploding around them, he noticed a furious looking Nidoqueen strolling towards them with fists balled up.

Dewott reached his arm up and tugged at the end of Justin’s jacket. “Hey! I think they want to beat us up!” / / / “Dew! Dewy ot otts!”

Justin looked at the angry Nidoqueen glaring at them and sighed after realizing the Trom inside likely had a connection to the one he just felled. “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, eh buddy?” Justin said looking at his trustworthy partner who nodded in eager agreement.

Justin was about to order a preemptive attack just before the Nidoqueen arrived when he felt his symbol glow fiercely. He held his hand up and suddenly he felt like his body was growing, but growing internally and it made him feel odd and small. He blinked for just a moment and the feeling you get of putting on clothes after a very large meal overcame Justin. It wasn’t unpleasant but felt odd for a moment before practically vanishing from thought.

Justin looked down and noticed he was a lot closer to the ground than usual, and had odd blue fur where his clothes were supposed to be. He also noticed large blue kneecaps hurtling toward him quickly and didn’t like think they were very friendly.

Justin quickly dove out of the way and was surprised at how quickly he had jumped. He decided to try something and reached for the scalchops on his abdomen.

Awesome! I have velcro fur! This is soooo cool! Justin thought as he grabbed and replaced his right scalchop several times and smiled goofily each time. He felt something hard and scaly that felt oddly like a kneecap press against his face and without even meaning to he jumped out of the way so quickly he was almost invisible and jumped on his assailants back.

He grabbed his scalchop one more time and with a flick of his wrist extended a dripping blade made out of water before jumping into the air and throwing it at the Nidoqueen. Justin was falling slowly and went ahead and repeated the action with his other scalchop and launching an ice beam.

This fusion thing is so easy! He thought as he landed and caught his scalchops in each hand and extended the blades again.

The furious Nidoqueen turned around with bloodshot eyes and stomped her feet in anger and disgust. Justin noticed the Nidoking and Trom slowly getting up aswell.

I can’t fight two Troms at once! I need an edge. . . but what? Justin thought.

The Nidoquenn put up a protect and walked over to help out her male counterpart. Justin tried throwing his scalchops a few times but realized it was just wasting time and the protect would end soon enough.

As Justin watched the Nidoking got to his feet shakily and the Trom leaned against him heavily but was slowly becoming more stable, while the Nidoqueen put up another few layers of protect and started firing off Earth Powers which exploded under Justin’s feet, throwing him off balance.

Justin tried to stay his ground but the Nidoqueen just kept it up and Justin felt his strength slipping away with each rumble and small explosion from the ground below him. So he grabbed both his shells in hand and ran forward, flicking his wrists to extend the blades for Razor Shell.

As he struck he spun around and kept striking at the force field covering the pair but they refused to break, no matter long Justin continued striking the wall.

Come On! Justin thought while launching barrage after barrage of Razor shells, Night slashes and even a few Air slashes and when did I become immune to gravity?

Justin finally noticed a crack had formed where he had continually stroke as he ran out of energy and fell to the ground, too weary to be very exited over a miniscule crack.

He was badly out of breath and had his hands on his knees, panting from what he had just done. His scalchops lay on the ground, and Justin was too tired to care if they got misplaced at the moment.

As Justin struggled for air he opened his eyes and saw his Scalchops begin glowing vividly. They extended, thickened and elongated to become very sword-like, which was odd considering he wasn’t touching them to make an attack.

He picked the blades made of shells up and studied them closely. Justin held them loosely by what appeared to be a handle. Justin felt a quick spasm and lost control of his muscles as they all slackened at once. Endorphins and adrenaline shot through his bloodstream as he felt his muscles expanding, his skin darkening and his whiskers changing. He felt his spine lengthen and his tail thicken and extend.

I’m. . .. Evolving. . . Justin thought in amazement.

He felt his tuft on the back of his head thicken until the hairs felt more like solid rock, or at least bone. As he felt his head about to dip from the strain it was causing his neck, he felt his neck muscles expand and thicken.

Justin smiled internally as the weight added to his head moments ago and his increasing height forced him to lean down onto his arms errr. . . legs now and stand on all four. As he looked at the ground he saw he was surrounded in a large cocoon of light that gripped his body loosely and he saw shells begin forming around his wrists.

His blades suddenly floated into the air infront of him as the finishing touches appeared in the form of large mustache-like whiskers and sharp edges on the shells on his wrist. They slid into the other shells and locked into place, immobile unless he pulled them out from the angle only he could achieve easily.

The light shone brighter than the sun for a moment and then exploded in a flurry of diamond like energy that found partially clung to his skin and pumped him up for the fight that lay ahead.

In the few moments that seemed like years the Nidoking Trom had re-fused and the Nidoqueen had healed and re-fused as well.

Oh well, more fun this way! Justin thought wait! Now isn’t the time to be cocky!

Justin slid out his blade from both arms and did a quick X-Scissor on the dome-like shield. A massive crack appeared right in the center of the X and Justin chuckled internally as it crumbled easily. And then thought about how he was going to step forward. He clumsily set one arm down and took a tentative step with the corresponding back leg. Justin put his other shell away and repeated the process with his left arm and leg. After a few steps he got the slight hang of it and took several more steps towards the now cowering Poison and ground types.

Justin slipped one blade out easily and thought of them as covered in water and suddenly water shot out of the ground from Plant’s root systems to form around the blade. He took a quick swipe and felled both of them in one stroke.

He smiled and looked around at the battle being forged around him. Derek’s Scizor was zooming around at amazing speeds Bullet Punching every Trom in sight while his Master grappled with a de-fused one off to the side, neither wavering. Jake and Lillian had teamed up to take down almost every Trom that tried to come at them, after all Psychic and Ghost is a pretty good combination.

Justin noticed the tide had turned for the battle and the Trogs where slowly beating the Troms back.

“Batter up!” Justin heard a strange voice shout. It sounded vaguely like Alex’s but deeper and more grough like some Pokemon’s were. When he turned his head towards the voice he saw a Dodrio get chopped in the neck by Alex who was still fused and had used Superpower to power up the blow and send the flying type well . . . flying towards Justin.

He gripped the handle of his shell in his right hand and in a smooth motion pulled it out and swung as the Trom neared him. It hit directly and Alex humorously put his hand above his eyes to watch it soar out of the way before shouting “Home Run dude!”

Alex ran up to Justin and held up his hand for a high-five. Justin responded as best he could with his odd fin-like fingers.

“Whattssss up guysssss?” Keith’s Serperior said as it slithered up to the two friends.

Keith had always been the semi-awkward one who sat at the back and went for the obvious move in the simulation battles, but was great at most of the powers.

“Is that kind of Cliché that we achieved the first three fusions in our class and we have th three Unova starters?” Alex said.

“I think so, but this is too cool for me to care. Did you just see me! I evolved while fused!” Justin said excitedly.

“Wow dude, lay off the cigs, they burn forests as well as your lungs dude.” Keith said snidely commenting on Justin’s dramatic voice drop while inside Samurott.

“You’re one to talk mister helium,” Alex said to Keith. “Dude, you were fricken shining, I’m fairly certain everyone within several miles saw.”

“Hah!” Justin laughed, “That’s too bad, hoped I’d have the element of surprise.”

Together the three teens heard a massive shriek. They turned as one to see Lacy commanding a panting Glaceon to keep firing Ice beams at a Skarmory, who was readying another Steel wing, this one would surely be the end for the small Ice type.

“You better go help your girl dude!” Keith shouted.

Alex turned to the group with a downcast expression and shook his head twice back and forth. His body suddenly lit aflame after the third shake and he spun around.

Alex took three powerful steps and then slammed down both legs to launch himself into the air, aiming at the airborne Pokemon. The battlefield was momentarily silent at the comet-like Fire and Fighting type streaming through the air towards the Metal Bird

“Come on Alex” Justin whispered below his breathe, silently praying his friend would make it in time. . .
**********(I know I know, back to Alex I’m sorry)*****

I was in the air directing my flaming body for the second time that day, this time to save the other girl I loved.

I saw the reaction of fear in the Skarmory’s eyes and the disbelief in Lacy’s, though Glaceon’s showed only relief.

I slammed my full weight into the flying hunk of metal and felt my heat singe it. We both felt the impact of the ground harshly and toppled over the other a few times.

I spun on my hooves and prepared a Flamethrower in my gaping mouth but right before it fired the Trom in control of the Skarmory began beating his wings rapidly.

Before I could react I felt Emboar’s skin rip off of me violently. I stood with my mouth still agape for a moment before slapping it shut and turning to see my Partner slightly wounded from what I found out was jokingly dubbed a fusion c-section. I looked at him and with the hand that wasn’t against his forehead from the huge headache we now shared from having our mind and bodies ripped apart so violently, he gave me a weak thumbs up.

Heartened by my Partner’s bravery I grit my teeth and spun on my heels before sending a massive wave of fire from my fingertips at the Trom who had used roost and was healing on the ground.

As she de-fused I shouted, “That’s what you get for stalling!”

I looked to Lacy who was slowly walking up to me. She rubbed Emboar’s shoulder for strength then walked up to me. I smiled tentatively, aware she was still angry since I was able to sense heat, though you wouldn’t know by watching her face.

Before I could react she slung her arm around the back of my neck and pulled my head down to meet hers in a forceful kiss. After a moment she removed her arms and I lingered for a moment too long.

I pulled back and smiled at her, waiting for her to say the words that showed she was fine now. Lacy smiled back, she then balled up her fist and threw a right hook right into my jaw.

“What the hell!” I shouted as I recoiled and cupped my cheek in my hand. I tasted blood.

“Go get them. I may hate you, and will never look at you the same, but you are one of our best fighters and we need you. We can talk later.” Lacy said with a fake smile, not allowing the tears to well up.

“Thanks. . .” I said shakily, knowing the pain I had caused.
We turned our back to each other simultaneously, I was headed towards the battle while Lacy let go and allowed the tears to flow freely as she strode to find a fight with a Type disadvantage, hoping to release some more aggression.

I walked over to Sarah. She was commanding Luxray who was mercilessly dropping Thunderbolts from the air using Magnet Rise.

“So what was that about?” She said in between specifying targets to her partner.

“Hmm? Oh nothing, just relationship stuff.” I replied.

“Seemed more like end-of-relationship-stuff to me,” Sarah said wrinkling her nose as Luxray landed to chase a Zigzagoon. “Get back over here Luxray!” She shouted.

“Well I guess you could say that.” I said while stuffing my hands into my pocket and watching Emboar snicker knowingly from behind me.

“WATCH OUT!” I shouted as I tackled Sarah to the ground to help her avoid getting hit by a Power Whip from a large Tangrowth.

She looked up at me with a beautiful smile and blushed. “I really don’t think this is the place for that Alex, besides, I’m not into this whole rebound girl thing.”

I felt my cheeks go bright red and stepped back before jumping to my feet.

I saw Sarah’s expression get downcast and saddened, I realized it seemed like I was repulsed by the idea by how quickly I jumped up.

“Sh*t. I’m sorry Sarah, It’s not that you’re not beautiful, you are. And what you said was in no way weird, in fact it was really funny see, hahaHA! It was really a riot, please don’t be sad, sorry I didn’t mean for that to be rude, gah! I’m such an Idiot I. . .” I said, each sentence making Sarah go a brighter shade of red before she shushed me by jumping up and putting a finger to my lips.

“Just stop while you’re still ahead and before you propose to make me feel better and prove you don’t think I’m a hideous beast.” Sarah said still bright red.

“Yeah. . . sorry bout that.” I spun around at sent a quick stream of fire at a Trom Mina was fighting.

Sarah sighed while thinking of her confused feelings of this lifelong friend. But was that it? was he really just a friend? She almost didn’t notice the vines as they began creeping around her waist.

“Get away from me you perve!” She shouted while spinning around about to fry whoever was touching her waist.
I turned around to see what Sarah was fussing about and saw the Tangrowth from earlier had its arm wrapped around Sarah’s graceful body. I ran towards her as she screamed and kicked at the vines grabbing her limbs and waist.

I grabbed several of the vines in my hand and lit my hands aflame, chopping and ripping through every vine I came in contact with, but to no avail. The vines simply grew to fast.

I grabbed Sarah’s hand as the Tangrowth pulled her closer, Emboar grabbed me to keep my on the ground as I pulled.

“I won’t let go!” I shouted and tightened my grip.

Sarah suddenly had a flashback of the island where she witnessed her newly born Partner torn apart. She screamed internally at the memory and gave Alex a long pleading look in the eye before releasing his hand and letting herself be dragged to the Grass type several yards away.

One of the vines I had seared whipped back towards the giant mass of vines, striking Luxray on it’s way. She immediately noticed her master being dragged kicking and screaming towards the Tangrowth.

I started running towards the Tangrowth, right behind Luxray but we both stopped short as we expected the threat to be over as Sarah hit the wall of vines. The terror didn’t end though, Sarah was surrounded by vines as the Tangrowth turned on Giga drain and the life began draining from her.

“Toby stop! She’s just a little girl!” I heard a Trom from somewhere nearby shout.

The Trom in control of Tangrowth made a slurping noise as more of Sarah’s life was absorbed and she blacked out, then lifted his arm and whipped the Trom away forcefully.

I met Luxray’s eyes, both of us detemined to save Sarah no matter what.

Luxray charged forward, before jumping and then biting into the thick shoulder of the Tangrowth with a Fire Fang. It was no use; the vines kept crawling all over Sarah’s body, slowly draining the life from her.

“LUUUUUUUUUUXEEEEE!” Luxray screamed at the towering mass of Vines before trying another Fire Fang.

“Sarah no!” I shouted as I ran forward, slipping inside the shell of Emboar and preparing a flame charge with all my might. . .

To be continued. . .

Last edited:

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Okay! Good chapter! And....................... CLIFFHANGER!!!! but anyway, not much to say here, but there were a couple of grammatical errors. Different narrators is good, so keep up the good work!

-TA

thanks for the review, I'll try to get the next chapter up before the end of theweek, also i apoligize for mucking up your Fanfic

sdfsdfj

use the force
Awesome chapter. a few words missing here and there but i still got the gist of it. good use of multiple narrators as well as the internal conflict of Lacy/Alex/Sarah. can't wait for more!

EpicFeraligatr

Ilikechocolatemilk!
Good fic... Question: what can Dragon/Bug Trog/ms do/control/are immune to? Because fire trogs have fire powers, what do they do since those types are based on animals? And can i be added to the pm list?

Dragon: Soon to be revealed.

bug: a few chapters out, might add sooner though, webbing, make amazing tentacles erupt out of the ground to pick things up and hold them (imagine a spider's legs coming out of the ground around a person) and some others i don't want to give away.

Ya, I'll add you right now, I should have the next chapter out soon. . . no promises.

Welp, her is the chapter i have been saying you would get, for like four weeks now, enjoy!

[Chapter 12
Nearing the end? ]

Magnus kneeled in the simulation room, biding his time before the targets would appear.

To his left a wooden pole with a human shaped wooden scarecrow erupted from the ground. He stood firmly up and the robe that hung loosely about his shoulders slowly drifted to the floor. Magnus formed a fist and punched through the air, sending a psychic wave towards the dummy and exploding it into thousands of small splinters.

Suddenly another dummy with a mechanical skeleton that was vaguely more humanlike started walking towards him. Magnus concentrated and collected the splinters so that they formed into a large wooden spear in his mind and when he flared his eyes open he saw a spear floating before him.

With a flick of the wrist Magnus sent the spear flying straight at the dummy who’s head exploded violently.

He chuckled to himself as his selected warm-up program was changed as nineteen of the dummy’s who fight back suddenly rose from the ground.

“Lukas!” He shouted gleefully before releasing a large Psychic shockwave from around his body eliminating all of them at once before using his Telekinetic powers to hit the buttons on all of their animation machines.

Magnus suddenly felt heavy arms around his neck from behind him. He struggled for air for a second before spinning around and pushing back whatever was on him. As he spun he saw that the automaton had changed his appearance to look like Felix.

“Please cousin! Don’t hurt me I’m so sorry!” The Felix robot shouted, mocking his voice perfectly.

Magnus hesitated with the spear of Psychic energy he was about to throw into the skull of the Felix. The red flare that symbolized a student doing something wrong suddenly blared, causing Magnus to glare towards the control room.

He spent a small sharp prod only he could see spiraling through the air and into the automaton. The small bullet-like object whizzed through it’s body multiple times until it effectively looked like cheese. Magnus then smiled smugly as it whizzed back to his hand.

He closed his eyes and felt every square inch of the large training room, anticipating the next robots creation and as one rose from the ground he sent the bullet spiraling at it in excess of 800 miles per hour, easily putting an end to that pesky sound barrier.

Not one of Magnus’s strong moments as he recoiled from the blaring noise it caused as it busted. Magnus groaned internally, well it felt internal from the wringing in his ears.
He walked over to see who the robot had disguised itself as and saw Alex’s face staring back at him with a bullet-hole through the forehead.

Magnus shrieked and kicked the Dummy into a corner, as it flew he felt every corner of its body until he found the disguise panel and flicked it off. He then felt inside the control room and turned everything off, before pulling out the chair of a Lukas who stood up as he tried to make him tumble.

“What in the world was the reasoning for that?” Magnus shouted as he stormed in.

“I rang the buzzer because you hesitated. You can’t do that if we are going to win this ever, do you need the footage from that December 23rd again? The one where he walks towards you with a knife raised?” Lukas asked.

“No no, I won’t hesitate under any other circumstances, I just. . . wasn’t expecting to fight him today is all. I meant why did you program Alex’s face in there? Why would I need to be ready to end him?” Magnus replied.

“That was a fluke. I selected random, anyone we have ever had as a student could’ve appeared.” Lukas said.

“Oh.” Was all Magnus could say before all 159 pounds of pregnant Jessica walked in.

“Hey!” she yelled and glared upwards at the ceiling angrily.

“What is it honey?” Lukas said.

“I think he kicked, that’s what! I thought my water would break and ruin all this equipment.” She replied.

“You know he’s been kicking for like a long time now right?” Lukas said while putting his hands on her abdomen. “Oh, you’re cold,” He said as she shivered a little and felt her cold skin to his hands.

Magnus stepped back and noticed how he had apparently disappeared as Lukas stood behind Jessica with his arms wrapped around and hands on her pregnant chest.

“How’s this?” Lukas murmured in her ear as he warmed up his hands covering her.

Typhlosion sat in the corner pretending to dry heave while the expecting couple whispered to each other and Magnus found a really interesting floor tile.

“Magnus! Alex Ignis’s parents just arrived and he wasn’t with them. They said there was weird Lightning bolts near the center of Hoenn when they passed and he went to investigate.” Bret said from the corner then leaned heavily on his knees.

“So. . .?” Lukas said.

“Pull up a feed of Verdanturf then!” Bret said in between gasps for air. I’ve got to run more, I’m a fricken field agent! Garchomp needs to stop giving me rides everywhere. . .

Garchomp walked up behind Bret with a semi-angered expression, for apparently no particular reason.

Magnus’s Gallade was suddenly in the room as he walked over to the screen and pulled up a live video feed, slowly cycling through the Hoenn cities.

“Stop!” Jessica suddenly shouted as the feed reached Verdanturf city.

They noticed a monumental battle taking place.

Lillian was suddenly struck by a blast of fire that she managed to block some of, but still scorched her eyebrows. Jake ran to her aid and as soon as he found she was okay turned towards the fire Trom with eyes blazing.

The Trom was maybe twenty and laughed at the lean teen staring daggers at him. Jake’s arms reached out to his sides, protecting Lillian to an extent and his eyes suddenly turned completely black.

He uttered a guttural groan as purple shades suddenly appeared around him and rushed forward knocking the fire Trom off his feet and then picking him and tossing him easily into the air. While in the air he was struck from all sides multiple times until he fell to the earth, exhausted and bleeding internally.

Jake saluted the spirits he had called to his aid then turned to help Lillian out with the burns.

Kasey was dropping small tornadoes that struck several Troms at a time before dissipating. Leroy was cornered against a building and a Dragon Trom was seconds away from sending a blast of Energy at him when he slammed a metal barrier out of the ground then catapulted her away easily.

“They’re not doing to bad. . .” Lukas pointed out.

“Oh really?” Jessica said as she pointed to another corner of the screen and they noticed a stray blast of water knock Kasey off of her Unfezant and fall to the ground, if she survived she would surely have a concussion.

“Well I guess we should go there then huh?” Magnus said.

Gallade jumped into the air and formed a bubble around Typhlosion, Magnus, Lukas, Bret and Garchomp and they all flashed away instantly.

Hypno looked up at Jessica who was screaming obscenities at the wall about how she could still fight with a bun in the oven. Hypno used hypnosis on her master and caught her as she fell to keep the baby from injury.

“You’ll. . . regret. . . . . not. . . bring. .. . in. . .g. . . ZZZzzzzzz” Hypno chuckled sweetly as her master snored softly in her arms.

I was using Emboar’s strong arms to skillfully rip apart the tangle of vines in front of me as fast as I could, hoping Sarah would be okay when I was done. Luxray continued to bite a mound with Fangs blazing then rip out huge chunks fiercely, but it was still to no avail.

As I was taking a quick breath I saw a blinding flash with my heightened senses from inside Emboar and spun around to see Magnus, Bret and Lukas jump into the battlefield from thin air with their partners directly following.

“Thank you. . .” I said mostly to myself in gratitude a this new development. Now we stand a chance. . . I then thought.

Grinning slightly I turned back around and my face suddenly fell just as quickly. Sarah was on the verge of death. The roots had wretched themselves into her skin and we’re sucking her essence of life away as each second passed. I roared as loud and intimidating as I could then charged up a Flame Charge. I roared again and the intensity of the flames grew to the point that I felt a small amount of heat, then suddenly I was bathed in blue and purple fire, and the fire nearest my body was white-hot.

Flare Blitz. . . I realized as I glanced around quickly. With this newfound move I charged forward straight into the blue vines crawling over Sarah’s delicate body. I plowed through with all the force of my body, then contorted the flames around my arms to die down slightly so I wouldn’t hurt Sarah, wrapped her in my arms and tried to jump free. The vines held though, and I thought there was a slight chuckle from the middle of the mass of vines.

At that moment I felt my body go slightly slack as a root tip suddenly pierced the thick hide of Emboar that I was currently residing in. Soon a feeling of blood loss and pain shot through my body. I saw Sarah’s hair begin to fade as she her cheeks became sunken inside and she went exceedingly pale.

“I’m sorry” I whispered as I felt a cold tear alight in my eyes. I suddenly felt as if the vines enclosing me were being forced apart violently and suddenly I flew backwards out of the Tangrowth and even Emboar.

I lay sprawled out on the ground beside Emboar as he relaxed and I saw Magnus, Lukas and Bret peering down at me as I stared skyward. “Um. . . Hey guys. . .” I uttered as the Psychic waves fled from my body and the slightly strained look on Magnus’s face disappeared.

Bret chuckled slightly and I heard the deep chuckle from his Garchomp sound as well. He then struck his hand down to help me up while Lukas gave me a glance before looking towards the mass of vines i had been pulled free from.

As I looked around I glanced at my arm and saw that Emboar and I both had a large, jagged cut across the top of our right arms. So we share even our injuries when fused. . . Interesting. I thought.

“So why did you rush into a Tangrowth?” Lukas suddenly said and peered at me.

I gestured at the Tangrowth who was still holding back Sarah’s crazed Partner with swipes of its arms. “Sarah is being absorbed alive in that thing!” I shouted suddenly as one of her pale limbs hung limply outside the swirl of florin chaos before getting shoved back.

The adults gave each other quick glances before Lukas fused quickly and began tearing at vines with Aerial Aces and Crush Claws, but like with my attempts there was no progress made on the lumbering mass of vines.

“Lukas. . . this isn’t the time to be keeping this a secret any longer. Go ahead. . .” Magnus shouted.

Lukas spun around and in Typhlosion’s eyes we saw a hint or amusement and bewilderment simultaneously. Lukas retreated a few steps then held his head high into the air and stood on his toes. A small orb of fire gathered at the tip of his nose and grew very quickly into an orb the size of Emboar’s chest and kept growing. When it had reached a size roughly half that of the Tangrowth he jumped skyward with Typhlosion’s powerful legs and flipped forwards, releasing the massive orb towards Tangrowth as he did so.

A massive conflagration was all that remained, but as I ran into the fire I saw Sarah fall from through the air as she had been suspended in the air if the Tangrowth would not have been around her. I caught her in mid-air and ran out the other side of the wall of fire, doing my best to shield her as I ran.

“How is she?” I asked as I ran towards Magnus, feeling for a pulse and finding a slight one. Luxray sidled up next to me, perspiration wetting her fur from the fierce battle she had endured before running from Lukas’s attack. I gently set her down beside where Magnus was standing and gazed at her, until it became too painful so I quickly looked elsewhere, swallowing a sob.

I saw Justin inside Samurott, battling the now recovered Nido family. I saw Blake near an Elektivire and smiled slightly internally, knowing my present had been useful even if this wasn’t when I thought it would become useful. Kasey had since recovered from her fall and remounting Unfezant to drop more Tornadoes towards the ground.

I noticed as I watched the people I had grown up with battle that Team ‘B’ was the least enthusiastic about fighting, and James was simply flying around lazily on his Charizard observing what was occurring. I decided to have a talk with him, after I taught Emboar Stone Edge that is.

As I watched Magnus laid his hands on Sarah and concentrated. As I watched her burns and Gashes slowly started to recede and the color came back to her face very slowly.

“How did you?. . .” I asked in wonderment.

“I used my telekinetic powers to speed up the mitosis of her cells, making the replicate faster and stay in Interphase then Prophase for much less time.” Magnus replied.

“. . . So healed her?” I asked, as I hadn’t paid much attention when we learned about the cell cycle in Biology.

Magnus grunted in agreement and sweat came upon his brow as he worked. I looked back up at a sound and saw Bret and Lukas inside their partner’s both fighting John who was being worn down by his double weakness to both opponents due to his steel typing.

I looked Skyward and saw an odd silhouette on the horizon approaching but ignored it when Sarah let out a long sigh. I immediately dove toward the ground and asked if she was okay.

“Mrrmfmmrm.” Came the reply.

As I stroked her hair and laughed slightly I noticed Justin running towards us. “Their about to retreat! We’ve got them on the ropes!” He shouted in Jubilee as he approached.

I shot my eyes up and saw that in fact, the Troms were running back away towards where I could only assume they came from, John included.

Several Trogs started to make their way toward Magnus, Sarah and I sitting on the ground, and those who had fused de-fused.

“Great job students! I understand several of you saw the battle from afar and came to help, though that was risky I commend each and every one of you. And congratulations to those who received first fusion today as well, and I see many of your partners evolved from the stress of battle also! Great job everyone!” Magnus said. as he finished some of us started cheering at the victory, and patting each other on the backs with compliments.

Blake soon made it to the center of the group and was rubbing Sarah’s back as she explained what happened, It pained me to know she had stayed barely conscious throughout the entire event and felt every sting of pain from the Tangrowth. I had failed. . . I didn’t like the feeling and never planned to do it again, but the look Blake gave me was all I needed to swear to myself that no one would ever hurt one of my loved ones ever again.

Emboar put his hand on my shoulder as he felt my distress through our connection, and it was odd but I felt comforted like never before by his touch. I closed my eyes and pointed my face upwards as a gentle breeze released the anxiety and adrenaline from my clenched up body. I sighed contentedly at the elation this gave me.

“You really shouldn’t count this as a victory just yet.” Came Felix’s smooth voice from above. My eyes were open in an instant and I saw a large Black wingspan above me flapping to stay aloft.

Magnus was off the ground in an instant and shouted, “Felix! We have beat you here today, there is nothing you can do, it’s over!”

“Oh Magnus, your no fun.” Felix said and pouted like a child. “Let’s just go for a little walk, or should I say fly?” Felix leaned slightly forward and Honchkrow swopped down to catch Magnus under the arms in his talons and swoop upward at an accelerated beyond comprehension speed.

“Magnus!” Lukas shouted as he ordered a Flamethrower from Typhlosion.

“I got this.” Bret said and jumped easily onto Garchomp’s back before grabbing onto his back fin and grasping tightly. We turned out head questioningly as Garchomp jumped from the small hill we were atop and was suddenly burrowing through the ground at speeds near the same that Honchkrow was flying upwards at, slowly going faster.

We saw this from watching with our Trog vision as we had learned is the best way to keep track of moves that make Pokemon hidden from watching the Arena.

Jake spoke up from the rear of the group watching solemnly, “Isn’t he supposed to be going after Magnus and Felix?” he said.

“I. . . think he has a plan. . .” Lukas said with a worried look.

“You don’t think he’s become a Trom do you?” Someone said.

I spun around, Bret may not have been my closest friend but he was still my friend and I remembered how he had helped me with my losing streak a few years back in the simulation room. “He would never! Bret’s a great field agent!” I said in his defense.

“Jeez, sorry for insulting your boyfriend.” James said behind me and laughed with his teammates.

“Oh please Jamison, we all know about your centimeter peter problem.” Kasey said from off to the side, resounding in ‘ohhhhhs’ from across the crowd.

James flared bright red as the laughs began from across the group and he suddenly charged at Kasey, screaming gender-specific obscenities and insults. Lukas grabbed him from behind and held him back before yelling at everyone to calm down.

I kept my eyes fixed on the ground where Bret and Garchomp was furiously burrowing so I was one of the few that noticed when he spun around and kicked off the bottom of the whole and shot upwards unbelievably fast. “Guys look!” I shouted.

Not many had time to comprehend what happened before Garchomp rocketed out of the ground and shot upwards, gaining speed rapidly. He was gaining on the Vlack figure that was almost out of sight and soon overtook Honchkrow and Felix.

As soon as he was in front he spun around in midair and Bret jumped into the air. He accessed one of his Powers and summoned a shell of energy around himself that he floated in the middle of. It was almost twenty feet tall from head to foot and was two legged with wings jutting out of the back. His arms ended in large claws that could shred houses with a swipe.

Bret swiped at the small Pokemon and sent it spiraling to the ground with a sickening crunch. While Bret effortlessly floated to the ground after releasing the giant Avatar that surrounded him, Garchomp swooped down faster than a blur and caught Magnus. In mid-air Bret created a small shield of blue energy above him then flipped and pressed off against it to land right behind Magnus on Garchomp’s back.

Seconds before Garchomp hit the ground he swooped upwards and Bret created another launch platform that he pushed off of and flew back to the hill just a few feet off the ground the entire time, though the flight took only seconds.

When they landed we all congratulated and High-fived Bret, but we could tell from his expression that he had heard the ones that accused him of joining the Troms. It upset me that we had this much distrust throughout our ranks but it was to be expected to some extent.

“Bret! Your safe, thank Arceus!” Kasey said before flinging herself into Bret’s arms.

“Uh. . . hi Kasey.” Bret said as the teen held him in a very awkward embrace.

“Ahem, Felix appears to be retreating with his troops.” Lukas said, breaking the awkward silence at last.

Magnus didn’t have to be told twice Gallade teleported both of them to the air above Felix and summoned a Braviary that they both rode after him on.

“Stay her all of you, tend to the injured, then go to the school all of you.” Lukas said as he summoned a Braviary as well and took off.

“Fat chance” I said as I called on Braviary to come for me and jumped on him as a second one picked up Emboar in his talons and carried him directly behind me. I thought for a moment, then wrapped a ribbon of fire that had no heat to it around the Braviary with my mind then around Emboar so he was held closer to the body of the Braviary, allowing it to move faster.

As I looked back down towards the hill and picked up speed I noticed that several people were following me including all of the rest of Team A and almost all of the Trogs the entered the same time as me. We’re going to attack the Troms at their base, this is it. This is the end. I thought in excitement.

As we neared the base, I saw it was more of a fortress than anything. It seemed very impenetrable, But I knew we would find a way. As we watched from the sky I saw John and the other remaining Troms slip inside quickly just as Felix got inside the opening in the roof as well and it slammed shut behind him.

We landed on a sloping crest and most of us prepared mentally for the onslaught of anger that was sure to come our way from Lukas for not staying at the battlefield but it never came. It was then I realized we were on one of the cliffs below Ever Grande City and the Hoenn League was located above us.

So that’s how he captured Wallace. . . I realized.

“We need to see what’s going on in there. . .” Magnus said, rubbing his shoulder that was likely still sore from being whacked by a giant Dragon’s claw.

“But how? Unless we break in, which I doubt you think we should do that without knowing what is inside that is.” Lukas said.

“I may be able to help.” Came a quiet voice behind the adults discussing the best way. They turned around to see that the sentence had come from a mostly healed Sarah.

“Sarah, what can you do?” Blake asked apprehensively, still scared to lose his sister.

Luxray walked forward after Sarah had pulled out of Blake’s vicegrip on her arm and stood at the top of the small hill together. In a jagged line sat a puddle of water from leftover rain that Sarah proceeded to send a large bolt of lightning from her palm towards.

Luxray then flicked her tail into her master’s grip and Sarah held on to the star-shaped end.

“Luuuuuuuuuuuxe.” Luxray said calmly before her eyes alit with her X-ray vision abilities. A small burst of electricity originating in her eyes traveled across her fur in a ring until it went up her tail, into Sarah, and then through Sarah to shoot out of her hand.

As the wave of electricity passed from her hand it shot at the water and we all gasped. In the Water’s reflection we all saw the inside of the entire castle. From the holding cells that contained family members to the torture chamber where Jeremy sat, with Jean who was laughing as she dragged the tip of the knife against every inch of his flesh that wasn’t already bleeding.

“If we attack here and tear down the walls there won’t be any casualties to the hostages.” Bret said and pointed.

“Yes but-“ Was all Lukas managed before he was hit in the back of the head with a crowbar.

We all gasped and spun around but it was too late, there was already a Trom who had snuck behind almost all of us and whacked us all. My last sight before I faded out of consciousness was Sarah being struck as well and myself flaring with anger as I tried to stand before being struck once more. I slowly closed my eyes and faded into the black void. . .

And yet another cliff-hanger. . . please don’t mob me. . . it had to be done. . .

To be continued, hopefully very soon

Last edited:

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Well, good job. There were a few spelling mistakes that I'n too lazy to point out, but over all, pretty well done. I can't wait to see what you have next. In the last little bit, though, I don't quite understand how a group of well trained Trogs and Pokemon could be overcome by one Trom with a crowbar. That's all, so keep up the good work!

-TA

Well, good job. There were a few spelling mistakes that I'n too lazy to point out, but over all, pretty well done.
Thanks, i'll look over it in a few minutes before i start on the next chapter, I did finish this at five A.M. last night so. . . yeah.
I can't wait to see what you have next. In the last little bit, though, I don't quite understand how a group of well trained Trogs and Pokemon could be overcome by one Trom with a crowbar.
I must not of made that very clear. . . It was multiple Troms who snuck up behind them, in a ninja-like manner, then knocked them all out for hostages.
That's all, so keep up the good work!
-TA
Thanks!

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Thanks, i'll look over it in a few minutes before i start on the next chapter, I did finish this at five A.M. last night so. . . yeah.

Understandable, although 5:00 is really more this morning than last night.

I must not of made that very clear. . . It was multiple Troms who snuck up behind them, in a ninja-like manner, then knocked them all out for hostages.

Oh, okay. I apologize once again for my stupid.

No problem! 'Til next time!

-TA

posting to book mark, ill read it later emboar.

sdfsdfj

use the force
Awesome chapter. I'm a bit confused though, what did typhlosion do to tangrowth? he kind of vaporized it but somehow left sarah unharmed, at least thats the impression i got. other than that this was a great chapter. keep up the good work.

^ I'll explain letter, Just give me a few chapters XD

sdfsdfj

use the force
OK! cool. cant wait to see what happens next!

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Can you possibly somehow tie in the Plates of Arceus, or are they already in there and I just missed them?

Stop giving away my plans for one of the battles!

Yes, they will eventually be in there. I will be posting the next chapter very very soon, then on to the Christmas special!

Alright, here is the much less waited for chapter thirteen.

*Author's note: I finished writing this at 6:28 in the morning. I hope you enjoy it, but at the current time i am too tired to check more thoroughly then what M word does for typos and other things, so enjoy! oh and ignore all the cheesy scenes at the end of the chapter.*

[Chapter 12
Escape, Catharsis from killing and maybe Love ]

“Mrmffhfphnmmm” I said as I tried to raise my head, I was vertical to the floor so my head slumped forward and my chest had on odd material on it that left and imprint on the bottom of my chin. mrrrmfdfgf I thought. Uh-oh, now I’m thinking in slurs of letters. . . Hope I don’t have a concussion. . .

“Psssst wake up, we can’t begin without you.” came the calm, but deep voice of John, who stood Snickering.

“You are trying to be threatening, yet you are leaning on a crutch! You’re welcome.” Freddy shouted from beside me.

I looked around, a few of us were tied to poles with ropes wrapped around us, five in total. Freddy, Leroy, Sarah, James and I were all on the five poles protruding from the ground. Magnus and Lukas were chained to a wall to our right, with their limbs in four different directions.

As I stared forward I saw a multitude of Troms with assault rifles, mostly sub-machine guns or M-16’s standing in a line. As I realized this was a firing squad I started to squirm in the restraints, and even access fire but to no avail. Why can’t I use my powers? I questioned behind the gag, though it was more internal and thought-like behind the muzzle.

Felix briskly walked into the room, Cindy walking in behind him with a broken arm and a bandaged head. At the sight of her glaring at me I had to laugh slightly internally, she was no longer an intimidating Trom, I was a Trog! I had achieved fusion that day, I still felt invincible.

“Hello cousin.” Felix said icily, “As you can see I gathered you and your pupils here, these five are very well-rounded, it would be a shame to see them go.” Felix said, while he grabbed a gun from the wall and played with the mechanisms on the side.

“You Piece of sh*t! Let us down from here and fight like a man! Don’t hide behind children!” Lukas shouted with a snarl.

“Lukas, calm down. We won’t get out of here like that.” Magnus said in two short blurbs. “What do you want Felix?”

“Isn’t it obvious? We are superior to those beasts called humans, the Neanderthals! Homo Sapiens heh, Wise man my A**”

A Trom stepped out, “Sir, Neanderthals were actually Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis, and they”- He was cut off when Felix fired a shot into his chest.

“Anyway,” Felix said with a sigh as the man was dragged out. “We, Homo Sapien Totus, Are superior and deserve to rule the world.”

Lukas leaned over as best he could to Magnus, “My Latin’s a little rusty, and I think he just said Combined Humans or something. Did he just make up a Scientific name for Trogs?”

Magnus nodded his head while Felix walked up to the five of us on poles. Before I could react the gags simply fell to the floor at the bottom of the Poles.

Felix stopped walking in front of Sarah and looked up at her with a smirk and pleading eyes. I heard Sarah’s breath catch as she looked down at the man before her. “Hey, you’re a nice looking woman, you want to come help me out? After we run the world you could be a Dutchess with John over there, or own your own land, up to you. So, let’s come over here and I’ll let you join, hon.”

“Sarah! Don’t do it!” I heard Blake yell from behind the poles.

“Stop Sarah don’t!” I contributed.

I felt a blow to my midsection as a javelin of pure dark energy shot at me from no where. I heard a pinched yell from Blake as well, knowing he had been struck by a Javelin of the same nature. Sarah gave me a look as I tried to catch the wind that was nocked out of me moments before.

“Well, what’ll it be?” Felix asked impatiently.

“Come on little girl, don’t be afraid of Johnny here, I’m awesome in the sack!” John shouted from the group of Troms.

Sarah’s face turned into pure disgust. Actually all of our faces looked disgusted and I felt like this would be a great time to throw up.

“Get the f*ck away from me you piece of m****rf***ing sh*t. When I get out of here I will rip your f***ing head off and stuff a bowling ball down you f***ing neck you b***ard!” Sarah shouted, alternating between looking at John and Felix.

John looked terrified, Felix was intensely amused. “Too bad, you would be a great addition to our forces. Prisoner #1 Is still a target!” Felix shouted to the men holding guns at the last part.

He walked smoothly up to stand in front of me. “Hello Alex.” He said smoothly.

“Hello Mr. ‘I say I’m superior to everyone, yet in reality I’m lower than a pile of Dunsparce sh*t, while it’s burrowing.’ Ba***rd.” I said cheerily as if greeting him.

“What potty mouth’s you have raised Magnus.” Felix said. “Do I need to ask? How about you join me and become one of our generals, that would be fun, no?”

I struggled against my ropes for a few seconds, then slumped back, “I guess since I can’t kill you at the moment, I’ll just have to decline your offer.” I said.

Felix sighed and shook his head before walking to my right to the middle Pole, containing a bound Leroy. “You were quite hard to knock out. When ever someone swung the steel bar at you it curve to contort to your head and did no damage, had to knock you out with a branch. So you want to join up?” Felix said to him.

“What, I’m not good enough to be a general or something? Well I’d rather not betray everyone I know for just a silly shot at destroying civilization, which could very easily be taken back considering we still have a chance of human offspring. So no.” Leroy said.

I was taken slightly aback, Leroy had been quiet and soft spoken ever since the island of trials. That was in no way quiet. He stopped in front of James, who was shaking and crying like a baby.

“Please. . . don’t kill me. . .” James whimpered, all dignity clearly gone in fear.

“So. . ., you join me? I know it’s scary, don’t worry.” Felix said, feigning compassion.

“I. . . will join you. . .” James said.

The ropes around James suddenly fell to the floor, to reveal him as he fell to the ground. A circle in the middle of the room suddenly opened and his Black Charizard flew out of what was likely a chamber beneath the floor where all of our Partners were.

James started to stand back up after falling but when he was on his knees before Felix violently grabbed both side of his head in a forceful grip. James screamed but did not stop when Felix’s neck veins bulged and a shudder went through his body.

Charizard began to fly towards his master as a dark aura covered both of Felix’s hands and James’s entire skull. Charizard fell to the ground with a crash and the dark aura surrounded his head as well.

Odd things began happening, His Symbol that was once red turned much darker, and was more the color of blood then anything now. His eyes became much darker and the whites of his eyes slashed completely black for a full second. His maroon hair suddenly had black streaks throughout and he now had a ring on his left hand. James’s uniform turned into an angular leather-like jacket and he was now wearing pants. The last thing that happened was that his skin became slightly paler.

When Felix removed his hand James’s head tilted backwards in amusement and he released a contented sigh before standing up to look Felix in the face. “Hello sir.” Came James’s now smooth voice. As part of the reformation process apparently, his tears had dried, and now I saw he had slightly more defined angles on his face.

“Let me go you vile pieces of sh*t” I heard Justin’s voice from behind. Several Troms were holding him by the arms and legs as he struggled in their arms and tied him in James’s place. James jumped into the air and Charizard flew up to meet him and they flew around faster than I had ever seen them before landing over by the Troms.

“Justin! Are you okay!?” I shouted over to him.

“Yea, though the catch seems a little more welcoming at the moment.” Justin said despite the situation.

“Will you”- Felix started

“Look dude, I would rather die a thousand deaths than join you, so you’re just out of luck.” Justin said.

“Well you are in luck in that case. You will be dead shortly.” Felix then turned to Freddy. “ Would you like”-

“Go to hell.” Freddy interrupted.

Felix sighed, “You people are rude. Alright men, do fire on John’s command then call me back when you reset the poles with them. Enjoy the show Magnus!.” Felix said as he walked out with a James who was smiling eagerly.

“Good riddance Alex!” James shouted over his shoulder.

“I’m so sorry you guys! Stay strong, maybe you can survive it!” Lukas shouted , once again trying to rip free.

Magnus mouthed he was sorry but the tears in his eyes brimmed over and he squeezed his eyes shut before slumping forward.

“HEY! Shut it, you’ll get yours soon enough. Look up Magnus, can’t enjoy this if you don’t look. One bullet each to start off with, men, aim for the forehead, save your ammo.” John said while smiling sadistically.

“Ready!” John shouted. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.

“Aim!” Is this the end? I’m going to die? But I’m only Fifteen! Emboar will be all alone. . . Sarah. . . she’s going to die too? I NEED to stop this!

“FIRE!” John shouted. The last thing I felt was something slam against my forehead.

I’m not a tour guide. . . Jessica thought begrudgingly as she led the Ignis family through the different areas after checking their minds to see if they had any connection to Troms or evil intentions.

“Here is the training terminal, which you can use to train your Pokemon against easier opponents than any Trog’s partners.” Jess said.

“So, my little girl, is dating your son?” Lacy’s father said to Mr. Ignis.

“Well that seems to be.” Mr. Ignis replied, causing Mr. Green to shake his head.

Kate was holding on to Tyson’s arm tightly, “I have a bad feeling, Jessica was it? Is our brother okay?”

“Oh please Katherine, this the first time you have questioned Alex’s well being in a long time. She’s a Psychic. . . Trog? Yeah a Psychic Trog so I think she would know better than you.” Matthew said with a mocking tone.

“Well, I did feel something a while ago, not sure what though.” Jess then turned around and on the same computer screen where she had seen the battle of Verdanturf take place she pulled up Verdanturf town live footage on the monitor. The square had a few bodies spread throughout, and there was a large patch of grass with scorch marks Oh Lukas she laughed internally and cycled through the Hoenn cities until they had passed each city.

“Well, were are they?” Rick said, recognizing each city and town had now passed on the monitor.

“They are likely on their way home, though it shows on this feed they left around three hours ago, but aren’t back yet. Hold on I have an idea.” Jessica said as she pulled off her wedding ring and set it upon the Computer’s scanner, the screen went fuzzy for a second before clearing.

“What did that do?” Mrs. Ignis inquired.

“My husband, Lukas asked three times for my hand, I didn’t say yes because he seemed too sweet and everything compared to how he normally was. So one day he brought me this beautiful ring and told me he had melted the stone until it eventually became a diamond, depleting most of his energy for several days, leaving him vulnerable. After this I agreed but got cold feet again, thinking he would cheat on me the first opportunity he received. So he then brought me this ring and said, ‘from now on I am wearing these specially developed contacts, you can see what I see at any given time by attaching this ring to a computer, so you can always trust me.’ I loved him so I got some contacts for myself as well and now we are in a wonderful marriage.” Jess finished.

“That’s so romantic!” Kate shouted as she elbowed a drifting off Tyson on her arm.

“Yes, looks like the feed is coming. . . oh no. . .” Jess breathed.

“Psssst wake up, we can’t begin without you.” came the calm, but deep voice of John, who stood Snickering at Alex who was tied to a pole. Lukas kept taking quick glances at the chains that held him and the viewers saw that his symbol only vaguely glowed every time he tried to pull away.

They went on to watch the entire procession.

“Ready” John shouted. Many of the Ignis’s burst into tears

“Aim!” Jess felt tears forming as well.

“Fire!” Lukas closed his eyes in grief as the gunshots reverberated.

Jess knew that they shouldn’t see what Lukas was moments away from opening his eyes and seeing so she had Hypno quickly use Hypnosis on the Parents and families behind her.

“So last chance, there is really nothing for you to go back too, I’m about to kill Magnus and Lukas so there isn’t a chance of you escaping. Plus those kids you taught for a year. . . Sarah and that Alex who killed my star pupil are now dead. So, want to join Jeremiah Striefer?” Felix said to the Man hanging on the wall, who’s blood was dripping from the knife in Felix’s hand.

Jeremy had not strength to answer, so instead he gathered the biggest gob of bloody spit he could in his mouth and spit forcefully in Felix’s face.

With a bemused expression Felix wiped the spit from his face while Jean who was observing suppressed a chuckle with her hand and Bret began all out laughing. Jeremy gave him a grin, with blood smeared teeth and made a noise in his throat as if to spit again.

Felix slammed a mass of dark energy into Jeremy’s face, chipping another tooth in the process.

Jeremy spit the chunk of tooth out to the side and said, “I’ll hold my breath if you keep doing that.” He then took a sharp intake of breath as Bret burst out laughing for a second time.

Felix scowled and rubbed his temples. Felicia had run in asking for some new toy several minutes prior, then proceeded to hold her breath until Candice walked in and took her out. Where do kids think of these things?

Felix walked over to Bret, and slit a long gash down the side of his chest with the knife.

“Well that was rude, what, no warning?” Bret said.

This one doesn’t flinch, but it feels like every time I inflict pain I hear a scream. . . what’s happening? Felix thought and rubbed his temple again as Bret laughed.

“Felix sir, your daughter is bleeding in her room. Candice has no idea what happened.” A Trom said from the doorway.

Felicia was suddenly carried in by another Trom and laid on a table. Felix ran to her.

She had a long cut running from her upper chest to her lower chest that appeared the freshest of the wounds. Felix looked back at Bret then at his child. The cut along the tender underside of his arm matched the cut on his Daughter’s arm.

“You BA***RD!” Felix roared and ran at Bret with the knife raised in his arm.

Bret laughed the whole while and seconds before he struck him through the heart James shouted, “WAIT!” from behind.

He then briskly walked over and grabbed the knife from his new master and mentor. James held up a cloth and pressed it against one of the smaller scrathes across Bret’s palm that Felix was sure would have uttered a yell or plead from Bret, who was said to be weak-willed and easily swayed by Jean.

Felix shouted again and slapped James to the side where his head struck the wall, his new pupil needed a loyalty check since he had made the bleeding stop on a prisoner.

“Felix, look!” Jean shouted from behind as she pointed to Felicia’s hand that was no longer bleeding.

“How did you do this to my daughter?” Felix spat.

Bret laughed again. “Well, us dragon TROGS do have a few tricks up our sleeves. See when she was in here I managed to poke around in the part of her brain that senses pain, she was in here long enough and she felt totally safe, which gave me the rare opportunity to attach out minds and bodies. Anything you do to me happens to her from now on, until I release it of course, and I really don’t want to be the reason a small girl dies.”

Felix shouted for a medical team to tend to Bret while he ran over to Felicia and held her hand for comfort.

Felix loves someone. . . so he isn’t as much of a narcissist as we thought Jeremy thought and hoped he had enough time left to live to pass on the information.

Bret gave him a glance, showing he was still slightly angered he had chosen Jean over him when Jeremy was assigned the case, But Jeremy’s plan had been to confront the Poison Trog on how her skin had gotten Pale after her last mission and ended up in this dungeon. He wanted so badly to tell his best friend it would be alright, because under the surface he knew Bret was likely freaking out inside but he could not.

But it could not be more different, Bret had discovered his powers slowly returning since he had regained consciousness and knew it was likely to do with his powers countering th chains, something he now knew Felix had no idea of, likely thinking the chains affected all types of Trogs. just wait for the right opportunity, don’t get ahead of yourself Bret thought in his father’s voice to himself. He smiled internally as he remembered how precarious he seemed tohis dad, whos partner was a Vanilluxe, and how he acted scared he would hurt him when around his son ever since he was born.

Well I’m tired of being fragile, Just wait you Jeremy, we’re getting out of here one way or another. . .

I looked up, I felt a pinching sensation against my forehead still and as I glanced at my forehead I saw the bullet, which had stopped but was still rotating slowly, causing discomfort where it was placed. It suddenly stopped rotating and floated less than an inch away from my face.

“How. . .” I exhaled the breath I had been holding. I glanced to my right and saw Leroy gritting his teeth in strain.

“Thank you!” Sarah cheered as Leroy made the bullets float closer to himself. They met in front of his face, all five drawn together like the middle bullet was a magnet.

“What the. . . Fire again!” John shouted with slight distress.

The men cocked their guns once more and another five bullets spiraled towards us but a few feet from us they curved towards Leroy and joined the ball of bullets. In front of Leroy.

“Sh*t. . . Open Fire!” John shouted before ducking behind a wall of Plexiglas and firing at the five of us from around the corner or glass, like the coward he was.

“You can do it!” Freddy shouted as the ball of bullets dipped for a moment when Leroy lost concentration. The Firing squad finished switching their weapons to automatic then began firing shots at an incredible rate, each one adding to the ball of magnetized bullets in front of Leroy. As I cheered on Leroy internally as his magnetic power attracted more and more bullets, making the ball of bullets grow larger and larger with each wave of bullets. I knew they were running low on ammo as several of them directed there firing line away from Leroy, likely hoping the distance would hinder his abilities, but he kept attracting the bullets to the large floating mound in front of him.

*click* I heard from several of the men’s guns at once. I looked at their faces as they all dropped and reached hurriedly for their pistols or a fresh magazine to reload.

Leroy’s eyes opened as he shouted something that rhymes with ‘duck you’ and dragged out ‘yooooooooooooooooouuuuuu’ as the ball of bullets exploded in several directions and slammed into the body of each of the firing squad and the Troms present that weren’t sheltered like John. As soon as they were down I covered my body in flames and burnt through the ropes in a matter of seconds and fell to the ground.

I ran to Sarah and burned through her ropes the same way before rushing to Leroy, Justin and Freddy and doing the same.

“Dude, that was awesome!” Freddy said and Justin high-fived Leroy.

Sarah and Leroy ran over to let the rest of us Trogs loose from the cage while Freddy and I ran to release Magnus and Lukas. Justin went for the switch on the wall that was shown to open the hatch to our Partners.

“Hah! Did you forget about- erk” John said from the side of the corner just before Blake, now freed launched a massive bolt of lightning into his cranium. He then spun around to hug his sister.

“I’ve been shooting white hot flames at these chains for like three minutes. Are these even breakable?” I asked as I tried to intensify the flames further.

“Wait. . . you just said break able, not meltable.” Freddy said.

“Well. . . oh yeah.” I said as I saw where he was headed with the statement.

Freddy ran at Lukas’s restraints and at the last moment before striking the wall he jumped up, flipped in mid-air and kicked where the chain attached to his right arm attached to the wall. It shattered into thousands of tiny shards and the chain hung limply from his arm by the cuff.

As Freddy was doing the same to Magnus after completing Lukas a Trom walked in with huge amounts of weaponry on him.

“Look out!” Lukas shouted and shoved Freddy to the ground. He sprung his right arm forward and the chain connected to it flew forward, at the last second Lukas flicked his wrist and the chain changed direction to wrap around the Troms neck.

“Bye!” Yelled Lukas as he flicked his wrist once more and snapped the Troms neck, who then crumpled to the ground.

As we all ran out of the door, with our partner’s now in tow, and after getting a hug from Emboar who dropped his tough guy act for a moment, we ran out of the door. As we passed the Trom’s body I didn’t even recoil but then I stopped, causing several People behind me to bump into me considering I was leading part of the pack.

“Why did you stop! Come on Alex!” Jake shouted from behind me.

“What’s the hold up?” Derek yelled.

I turned to face the group, then pointed at the Trom. “He is dead, none of us care, but he is dead. I killed Axle when I was ten, it’s haunted me since then, yet at the battle we just left I killed someone else, and before that when I was saving my family. I haven’t even thought about them. . . they had wife, kids and in the Verdanturf battle’s case surely she had a husband. I ended their lives, I’m a monster. Through fighting them we’ve become what we despise.” With the last Sentence I fell to my knees.

“Alex, come on. Get up, we need to get out of here.” Lukas said and tried to pull me up.

“No!” I shouted childishly.

I suddenly felt my body floating off the ground by the collar on my back. Soon I was rushing quickly through hallway after hallway until I was inside the torture room with Jeremy, Bret with Jean and James watching them. I suddenly plopped onto the ground and when I looked up I saw the open mouth of Garchomp above me.

He carried me in his jaws to help his master. . . wow. I thought at the loyalty and affection. Venomoth fluttered down from the wall and charged at Garchomp who retaliated by spinning around and slamming his tail into Venomoth to use Dragon Rush.

“Alex was it? Where is your Partner little buddy?” Jean said as she stood and slowly walked towards me. Gallade suddenly appeared and broke the restraints on Jeremy’s chains and I ran to catch him as Bret suddenly glowed in a deep blue aura and broke out of his chains b y flexing.

“Emboar is going to be here any minute you c*nt!” I shouted, my adrenaline returning.

“Boar!” I heard a shout from behind me exclaim. Emboar was suddenly cloaked in intense heat as he ran straight forward and jumped at the last moment to land the Flare Blitz on Venomoth.

“Let’s get out of here!” Bret shouted as he slowly climbed onto Garchomp’s back.

“Jeremy come on!” I said as I began making my way back out of the door.

“I’m gonna have a word with Jean here for a minute. Go on, I’ll be out in a second”
Jeremy replied and walked back over to where Jean was now buckled to the wall.

Bret and I shrugged at each other and started running back towards the group while Magmortar went into the room.

As we caught up to the group Sarah ran up and punched me in the arm.

“OW! What was that for!” I shouted.

“For being difficult, come on Alex, It’s a few Troms dead or the entire world enslaved and all of us dead.” Sarah said and cocked her hands on her hips.

“Well when you put it like that. . .” I said and we raced around yet another wall and a monitor popped out. It sprang to life with an enraged Felix’s face.

“I let you live. You betrayed me, tortured me for almost a week. . . hurt me physically and emotionally and betrayed me. I let you live. Someone is going to find you hanging here, and you will always remember that I let you live, I am the better person. Goodbye you selfish, unjust, horrible person. I wish you luck when you rot in hell.” Jeremy gave her another look, shook his head and slowly walked away.

“Wait! I’m so sorry! I was scared, they have my brother! Please help me!” Jean shouted with tears streaming down her face.

Jeremy paused and Jean knew his flaw to always be willing to help was getting the better of him. He briskly walked back to her. “What?”

“They have my brother. . .” She let her head fall and her hair mask her face as she smiled under the veil. Jeremy sighed and walked over to the shackle on her right arm. “Thank you Jeremy.” Jean said as he walked to the left shackle.

“No problem, but you have to swear to never do this again.” Jeremy said and looked her in the eyes. “And. . .” He was cut off by Jean pressing her lips to his forcefully, while she grabbed the syringe in her pocket.

“Jean. . . what the?” Jeremy breathed as he held their foreheads together for a moment, unsure of his feelings.

“You’re a horrible kisser, and you should search people better.” Jean said calmly.

“What the. . . AHH!” Jeremy shouted as Jean plunged the needle into his back.

Magmortar rushed over and slapped Jean across the face with a Fire Punch before bending down to his master.

“I just injected you with. . . something but as a treat it won’t start working tell about. . . a month from now. So. . . right about the time you’re caroling. Enjoy!” Jean said.

Magmortar picked up Jeremy and started helping him walk towards the group, following the path of mud Garchomp and Emboar’s feet had made, the mud being from were they had kept all the Trog’s partners.

“So, your going to escape? After all I did for you. . . oh wait disregard that. . . your going to escape?” Felix said with his scowl deepening. “Well here is a good bye present!”

As he said the word present a door at the end of the hallway burst open and almost a hundred men and women walked out in combat fatigues, some with Pokemon and others without. human mercenaries. . . so Leroy probably didn’t kill very many Trogs, that’s a relief.

“I’m relieved that humans were killed rather than Troms, who are our enemy?” Wow, I am a monster. . .” I said outside of my head causing several heads to turn to me quizzically. “There were no Pokemon with the firing squad, and we haven’t been attacked by enraged Pokemon since Leroy did his magnet thing. They were probably human mercenaries.” I explained and several faces showed realization, including Lukas.

“I wouldn’t call them mercenaries, dear Alex. More like volunteers, did I mention I recruited some help?” At this several of the soldiers lowered their guns or fused with their partners, causing our group to back peddle quickly. “Oh, you seem scared. So who wants to take on all of us? You will be cheese-like by the time you get within twenty feet. It’s best to just walk back into the room and if possible re-tie your self’s to the pole and get in the cage.” He said as Honchkrow landed gracefully behind him.

A few of the Trogs around me raised their arms, including a kid I didn’t recognize. I cast a nervous look over at Justin, who stood defiant and rigid. He had gone in to find his brother, barely breathing but just alive enough to stumble out of the room before Justin put him on Samurott’s back. He was now shaking with anger.

Justin angrily stepped to the front of the room, a deep scowl on his face as he shook with absolute rage.

“Oh, so you want to join us, Justin. . . Miras was it? I’m sure we will find a place for you. come now, then we will make these pesky do-gooders pay together.” Felix said as he gestured with his hand.

Justin, with his head down’s body started shaking. We looked at him worriedly as his convulsions got more violent and the smug smirk on Felix’s face melted away. Before long Justin was all out cracking up.

“You. . . haha. . . think. . . hah. . .I would .. . ever join YOU!. . .” He continued laughing and Felix was very clearly bemused. “You a**holes took my brother, who is now malnourished, beat down my friends, and have done nothing but try to ruin our lives. I don’t want to join you, I wish with my entire being that I could kill you right now, as do most if not all of the people behind me.” As he finished he raised his arms and water flooded down in massive torrents from the pipe in the ceiling. This caused the bullets the men began firing to drift downward and begin floating away from Justin, who held fast.

As the pipe ran out or was shut off Justin stopped forcing it fur, for it required too much energy. What was revealed was a drenched mini-army who seemed very angry. Felix stood dripping in the center, only a few inches pushed back from his previous location. With Justin’s head down as he panted a few times from the energy he had spent Felix pulled a 9. mm from his waist band and fired in anger.

“AH!” Justin shrieked as the bullet tore through his shoulder and the next bullet entered his chest. He crumpled momentarily before he stood again and gathered water around himself.

“D*mnit, should have reloaded the magazine earlier.” Felix said as he heard a click as the trigger was pulled again and nothing happened.

Justin stood tall despite the bullet holes and began walking forward, Samurott followed closely, anger in his eyes. Justin reached his arm forwards and a small wave gathered. He then slammed a full wall of water as the wave gained momentum and slammed I that remained on their feet.

Justin stood, trying to catch his breath again. While a few of the Troms and mercenaries got back on their feet. Before any of us could react we all were compressed in a giant bubble-like dome while a Psychic Trom on the opposite side closed his eyes and raised his arms.

“Justin!” I shouted and began banging on the wall in anger.

As we watched helpless another bullet, and another slammed into Justin’s body. He fell to the ground while Samurott rampaged inside his own dome. Felix grabbed a gun off the holster of a nearby soldier and walked up to Justin.

“Any last words brat?” Felix said and pulled back the hammer for effect.

“Deinde Ipsum.” Justin said and smiled.

Felix turned the words around in his head, just for a moment not leaving the gun trained on Justin. Justin took his opportunity and slammed his fist into Felix’s kneecap.

“Argh!” Felix shouted as he was brought to his knees. Justin then got on top of the man and began punching him repeatedly in the face.

“Why! Won’t! You! F***ING!! DIE!!!” Justin shouted accenting each word with a punch to the face. He kept at it until a bullet slammed into his side and he fell off of Felix.

Felix quickly jumped up then grabbed his pistol and jammed it into Justin’s mouth. “You little sh*t! get it through your thick skull! I am going to kill you and let my little girl have a Tea party with your f***ing blood!” He shouted in his face.

“That’s bad parenting.” Justin replied as Felix’s scowl deepened and he pressed the gun deeper into Justin’s jaw.

Sarah let out a stifled sob and leaned into me, Blake sttod shell-shocked and I’m sure I was close to tears.

Suddenly the wall next to Felix and Justin burst open as a large four-legged Pokemon ran through the wall and slammed into Felix, pinning him against the wall.

“Keldeo!!” The Pokemon shouted as it then proceeded to slam his horn into Felix and send him flying into his drenched army. “Hey guise, sorry im a little late to the party. Unova to Hoenn isn’t the easiest run, but I did it! Hey you’re a sexy Samurott. . . Oh nevermind. So, I guess I should heal this guy huh?” This part was spoken in our minds in a slightly high-pitched girly yet tough voice. The Pokemon then shook out it’s orange hair.

Keldeo shone a bright orange and Justin floated off the ground. All of the bulletholes healed while the barrier around us shattered. Suddenly Samurott glowed as well and Justin’s glowing body glowed slightly less harshly as he began breathing more steadily once more.

We all took a breath of relief as the glowing receded to just his symbol and Samurott’s glowing receded to just his horn and shells. He then was placed very carefully back on the ground.

Welp, my work here is finished. I’ll be seeing you Justin Miras and Samurott. Laters!” Keldeo said in our minds before jumping out of the building through the whole it created and trotting away.

“That was odd. Being connected to a Legendary’s mind I mean. . . that he. . . she . . . it. . . was like a tidal wave but delicate like the tide at the same time. You know what I mean?” Justin said.

“When did you start writing poetry?” I said as I walked up to him.

“Oh Justin! I was so worried! You look really good right now. . .” Lacy said as she walked up to Justin and threw her arms around him.

Sarah gave me a glance as we all walked out of the hallway and into the early twilight. As I walked beside her I told her, “I told her I loved somebody else, now we. . . aren’t together I guess.”

“Who. . .” She was interrupted as Bret stepped out of the building and dropped a lightning bolt on the puddles of water, just to be safe causing most of us to laugh. She then turned to me and continued. “Who do you love?”

“I. . . it’s . . . um . . .” I said and rubbed the back of my neck.

“This angst crap will have to wait!” Someone shouted from the building before I was struck with an odd ray of violet light.

From the surprise I fell to the ground and attempted to push Sarah out of the way. Before I could stand back up I saw another opening on the side of the wall open and a Trom with a fire symbol lean out of the second story window before launching a massive blast of fire at Sarah.

“NO!!!” I shouted as I ran to push her out of the way, then waited for the familiar feeling of the fire wrapping around my body without harming me to appear. However nothing happened, I felt the fire tearing into my flesh and cooking me alive. When it was over I felt as if my head had been microwaved and all my organs had dried to mere dust.

I fell on my back and stared at the sky, feeling as if I were in a deep pit of hell. Samurott looked at the women leaning out to window and swung his head in an ark, an ark of the same shape appeared on the woman as she fell to the ground bleeding and Samurott stared in amazement.

Sarah ran over and placed her hands on both sides of my face, “Alex! Stay with me Alex! Come on! Pull through!” She shouted and tears began pouring out.

“Sarah. . .” I coughed, “Sarah. . It . . . it was you.” I muttered in little more than a whisper.

“Stay awake! I love you too now stay alive!” She shouted as she sobbed more.

“Sarah. . .” I breathed then blinked once, twice and then fell into a deep black hole.

“After going back to the Academy Alex was rushed into the infirmary along with Bret, me and the family members we rescued, and Justin got checked out there as well. After a few hours they sent me back to my room to rest.” Jeremy explained to Alice who was lying in bed next to him.

“I’m just so glad you are safe.” Alice said and snuggled closer to his chest, causing him to release a small groan. “Sorry” Alice whispered.

“It’s fine, thinking of you was the only thing that kept me alive. . . what went wrong with. . . us?” Jeremy asked.

“I don’t remember, it was years ago.” Alice said and turned away.

“Life is so short. . .” Jeremy whispered in her ear. “Why not enjoy it?”

Alice spun around and pressed her lips onto Jeremy’s while sliding her legs around her waist. he’s right, I should really cut loose more. Alice thought.

Bret sat in his bed, trying to relax like Mary had said when there was a soft knock on the door.

“Come in.” Bret said and propped his head up.

Rachael walked in with her swagger and her gold curls bouncing slightly with each step. Leafeon was right behind her and let off a few stars as it walked in, to show it was clearly better as a shiny Pokemon.

“Hey Rache.” Bret said as he looked at the beautiful girl that stood before him.

“Hey Bret, I never said this. . . but. . . I have a huge crush on you. . . Is that weird since you’re like almost thirty and im not even twenty-five?” Rachael said and slowly dragged her toe in a circle on the carpet.

“Well. . . what?” Bret said incredulously.

Rachael walked up to Bret until she was an inch from his face. “I said, you make me want to bust out and. . . do things in the middle of the street.” Rachael said and kissed his nose.

“Me? I think you have me mistaken for someone- oh Mew. . . Im getting lucky aren’t I?” Bret said as Rachael yanked off her tank-top.

Rachael laughed cheerily. “I guess so.”

I tried to open my eyes, but it felt like they were held down by a ton of bricks, after several minutes of struggling I managed to peak them open wide enough to see Sarah holding my hand while she slept next to me in a chair.

“Sarah.” I croaked, my voice felt hoarse and I was parched.

She jumped at my voice and stood looking at me, then shrieked slightly and wrapped me in a huge hug. “Alex your awake!”

“Yeah, and now I think im bleeding internally.” She murmured sorry as she backed up and looked at me with her beautiful smile. “So you love me?” I asked.

“Oh. . . you heard that. It was kind of an ataboy love, or maybe a friend love. . .” She said.

“Oh. . . are you lying?” I asked back.

“Yes.” Sarah said. “I wish we could re-do that, the circumstances sucked.”

“I love you.” I said and held her hand.

“. . . I love you too.” She replied.

I don’t remember what happened next, just that our lips met somewhere in the middle and it felt perfect.

Last edited: