• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Coming War

Who needs some more narration time in the next chapter?

• Lukas

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sarah

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Magnus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Felix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Well, I read it, and it's one of your better chapters plot wise. I would suggest, however, that you read over your grammar again. Some parts were almost impossible to understand. A really dark, but good nonetheless, chapter. I'm eager to see how you fit a Christmas special into all this, but until then, I've got to keep writing myself! Keep up the good work!

Thanks, I will most definetly be looking over all of the chapters while i am off next week (using my new laptop) So again, thanks for the review and i will be a bit more careful on the Christmas special. Which will be much much less dark. Actually it will be very Angsty so, to each his own.

Haymez

Rock Solid
just read the whole thing and it was awesome. the last chapter was great but i was a little confused with a few things, like, what was the deal with the chains? at first i thought they were all imprisoned with them and they suppressed their powers but then alex burned through some ropes and set them all free. this really confused me. also, where the heck did keldeo come from? it just bursts in randomly and saves them, i didn't understand this at all.

other than these things i though it was great.
please add me to the PM list.

i would say add me to PM list, but you post when new ones are up in the clan.

just read the whole thing and it was awesome. the last chapter was great but i was a little confused with a few things, like, what was the deal with the chains? at first i thought they were all imprisoned with them and they suppressed their powers but then alex burned through some ropes and set them all free. this really confused me. also, where the heck did keldeo come from? it just bursts in randomly and saves them, i didn't understand this at all.

other than these things i though it was great.
please add me to the PM list.

I'm a believer that when somone important to a legendary is about to swallow a bullet, the legendary may intervene if it so chooses, hence why it ran from Unova.

This is to be revealed later, but it was actually the beam that Alex got hit with. IT takes away their powers for a limited amount of time, they just assumed it was the chains, but in reality, they weren't.

I'll be sure to add you!

Too lazy to multi-quote even two messages >.>

@Mmonkey, I assume you liked it then, huh?

its ok, but where is my christmas special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is the Christmas special, forgive me that it is so short. I will edit in some more details when i have much more time, if i get bad reviews that is XD

[ Chapter 14:
The Christmas Special]

Lacy opened her eyes. She felt nice, the snow was perfect for an Ice Trog. As she stared at the ceiling of her dorm room she practiced her breathing exercises and told her self everything was okay, she was a beautiful person. Alex doesn’t deserve me, I’m too good for him. After all, each good day begins with a rationalization.

As Lacy pulled back her comforter she stood on her yoga mat and practiced breathing and her flexibility as she had for the past month after she felt useless in helping everyone escape. last time Lacy Green is ever useless! Lacy thought as she released an easy kick at head height. . . Alex’s head to be precise.

“Glaaaaaceee” //// “Moooornin!” Glaceon yawned from the corner.

“Christmas Dance is tonight, want to reserve the battle simulator before another lonely heart gets to it?” Lacy said to her Partner as she got ready to shower.

“Glacy, glace Glaceon, glacey on-on-on glace!” // “Nope.” Glaceon said.

Lacy walked out of the shower a few minutes later, dressed in her most comfy uniform and walked downstairs for some breakfast.

Lacy sat at the table being tortured. To her right Blake was whispering in Hillary’s ear while she sat on his lap and Alex and Sarah where flirting on the other side. Lacy looked around for an escape with Justin but he was sitting by the family’s talking to his brother who was releases from the infirmary just a few days before. Lacy sighed and leaned back in her chair.

Glaceon immediately took the opportunity and jumped gracefully on the table before sticking her head in the large cereal bowl and doing an odd mix of munching, slurping, and growling appreciatively as she devoured the remaining cereal eagerly.

“You disgust me sometimes.” Lacy giggled.

“Hey Lace didn’t notice ya there.” Blake said from behind the girl that sat across his lap.

“Morning Blake. So, no awkwardness from your sister making out with your best friend five feet from you?” Lacy asked sarcastically.

“Not really, nope.” Blake said and took another swig of orange juice, dabbing some slightly on his chin.

“Oh honey, your being all clumsy again, be more careful next time.”Hillary said as she clutched a napkin and went to work destroying the slight spill and Lacy chuckled sweetly.

“I think it’s cute.” Lacy blurted before she realized what she had said.

“You think me, big, clumsy, overly muscled Blake is cute?” He grinned to himself at the overly muscled part, though it was absolutely true and everyone could see it. He had short brown hair that looked somewhat like Volkner of Sunnyshore’s did, but slightly darker. Most girls found it a little intimidating that he towered over almost all of them at 6’ 4” but Lacy didn’t mind.

“Oh she is probably just kidding sweetie.” Hillary said as she got up, casting Lacy a quick look that unsettled her, then left with a quick peck to Blake.

“So,” Blake dragged out the word as he stared into Lacy’s eyes. “you going to the Christmas dance tonight?”

“Of course not, just training more. Who would want to go to some dumb dance anyway.” Lacy said as she casually played with her oatmeal.

“A beautiful girl who could find ten dates just by announcing she was actually going to the dance.” Blake said while nonchalantly pulling apart the Torchic leg that he had special requested one day, along with other huge sources of protein and had enjoyed one every day since with breakfast.

“Beautiful?” Lacy asked.

“Of course you are beautiful! I’m so sorry I took your boyfriend, but I really wish we were still friends. . .” Sarah said while she pushed her palm against Alex’s face to push him out of the way while she spoke.

“Fat chance. . .” Lacy said under her breath before standing up and walking out.

“Lace, come on, she’s sorry, Alex is just a weirdo who didn’t know how lucky he was!” Blake said as he ran out behind her and grasped her hand.

“You mean it?” Lacy said as she stared Blake in the eye.

“Of course, I would never be stupid enough to let you go.” Blake said as he pushed Lacy’s her behind her ear.

“I. . . might go to the dance. Seems like Alex and Sarah will just be rubbing it in my face the entire time.” Lacy replied and looked down.

“Elect-Electivire!” // “We’re late!” Electivire shouted to his master from behind the scene.

“Well, I’m sure they wouldn’t do that on purpose. I think Electivire wants me to go. Sabrina made me promise she could go to that new movie at the campus theatre. . . so yeah, see you at the dance!” Blake said and began running towards the cottages that had been built behind the dormitories and other buildings in a small neighborhood.

Lacy sighed. It felt like everyone had settled back into their families as best they could except her. Her father had been protective and ‘spoken to’ Alex after he was released from the infirmary. Lacy still hated herself for being the only one it seemed like that didn’t visit more than once when he was recovering, but he knew why.

As Lacy walked with no real destination in mind she noticed a few snowflakes surround her. She stopped for a moment and laughed as the Snowflakes fell. It felt good to be surrounded by ice, even if it was falling to the ground. AS Lacy got to the top of a hill she looked down and it seemed very inviting. Lacy froze the top layer of ice to make a slide and then slid down the hill while laughing. At the bottom of the hill Glaceon joined her after merrily sliding several more times then curled up on her right and began snoozing sweetly.

Lacy stared up at the beautiful blue sky, though she was lying in the snow it bothered her none. She was content and relaxed. She suddenly felt someone lie down next to her, though she wasn’t worried.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it.” Came the voice of the person next to her.

“Yeah.” Lacy said simply.

“I’m so sorry Lacy. I know you don’t want to hear it, but I didn’t mean to fall in love. This is like one of those stupid sit-coms.” Alex said as he sighed next to her.

“You know what?” Lacy said, “I’m not even mad any more. It’s just so many people see me and expect me to be all pissy, so I just kept acting like that. I understand now. Maybe all I needed was that apology I just got.” Lacy laughed a little bit.

“Oh.” Alex said.

Lacy suddenly started laughing, then didn’t stop. “What the?” Alex said but soon joined in. The former couple eventually were left in giggles.

“I miss this, we can still be friends right?” Lacy asked.

Alex grasped her hand and turned to face her. “Of course.” He then stood up and said, “Can’t wait for the dance tonight, you going with anyone?”

“I wasn’t planning on going this year. . .” Lacy said and looked down at the ground.

“Of course your going, why else do you think your step-mom bought three different dresses for you to try on?” Alex asked.

“Oh my Arceus! Seriously!” Lacy was almost jumping from excitement at this point, then she remembered she didn’t like Rachel, uck. She had insisted it was pronounced like Michelle but Lacy insisted on calling her Rachael to piss her off. Though she was no one compared to Bret’s new arm leech Rachael.

Lacy admitted when she had dinner with her father she sometimes thought Rachel was nice and everything, but she still didn’t like her for the fact that she was trying to replace Lacy’s mom.

“I’ll go check that out, later Alex!” Lacy said over her shoulder as she sprinted up the hill only to slide back down on her face.

Alex chuckled a little bit then as Lacy turned to glare at him he waved hi arms and the hill’s snow evaporated from the heat.

“You’re welcome.” Alex said, then bent slightly and jumped as he shot fire out of his feet and rocketed out of the small valley.

“. . . Thanks. . . show-off. . .” Lacy said.

Lacy trudged through the remaining snow and inside the mini-community of refugees she opened the door to her Father and Rachel’s cottage.

“Hey dad” Lacy said and flung her coat onto a chair they had sent Field Agents to retrieve.

“Hey Lacy” Her father sounded from one of the rooms down the hallway.

“Lacy, could you come here for a second” Rachel inquired from another one of the rooms.

Lacy rolled her eyes, here we go, probably going to make a huge deal about the dresses and everything. Lacy then walked into the room, before spending the next several hours there.

Lacy strode into the large common room of the school where they held the dance every year, and for the first time in a while several heads turned. Lacy had to admit, Rachel was great at preparing someone for a dance. Lacy felt slightly woozy though, this was the first time in several years she had entered a dance alone. She walked to a table off to the corner and sipped some kind of drink tentatively.

This is what dances are supposed to be like. Parents watching eagerly and teacher’s having fun, not everyone worried about who’s going to kill us next and only Teacher’s watching us. Lacy thought as she remembered the dances of the past years.

As she sat through another song she sighed, no one had asked her to dance or anything yet. Though Blake had come up and talked to her for a short while. Then Hillary became angry and they left to dance, well more like making out in motion though Blake had an odd expression on his face and Hillary shot glares at Lacy but she was too busy waiting for a dance then anything.

As the slow song ended, and Lacy heard the first few heavy bass and drum notes of the next song her eyes went wide and she looked around. This was Alex and her’s song, Muses’s
Starlight As the song went on she found Alex in the crowd, lip-syncing the Lyrics ‘Hold you in my arms, I just wanted to hold you in my arms. My life, you electrify my life’ To Sarah and several people cracked up slightly at the ‘Electrify’ part. Lacy couldn’t handle this, she felt tears welling up.

“Well I hope you enjoy rotting in hell you Man-*****!” Hillary shouted as she flung her corsage on the ground and ran out of the room crying, leaving a Blake who seemed less stunned then he should.

Blake walked up to Lacy as if nothing had happened, “May I have this next Dance?” Blake said and held out his arm in a gentlemanly manner.

“I can’t dance, and people are staring. . .” Lacy replied and recoiled slightly. The song ended and she heard the first few bell chimes of her favorite song.

Blake smiled as he recognized it as-well. “Take my hand, I’ll teach you to dance.” Lacy gingerly took his hand and led her to the middle of the dance-floor as All About Us began. They slow danced the entire time and Lacy didn’t worry again about the people staring, she felt safe in his arms.

They stayed in the middle of the floor for the rest of the dance. Lacy was really comfortable with Blake and on the faster songs she even danced a little on her own.

Her Father was right, she did have a wonderful time. As Blake and Lacy walked out hand-in-hand she felt safe and secure, knowing Blake would protect her.

Outside the door Lacy hugged Blake full-on. “Thank you. That was a perfect night.”

Blake smoothed her hair, “One of the best of my life, and I spent it with you.”

Lacy looked up into his green eyes. Before she knew what she was doing she began leaning up on her tip-toes and Blake was leaning forward.

“Hey! Lacy, was it?” A smug Teenager said as he strolled up and interrupted.
“Yes, that’s me.” Lacy said sweetly as she turned.

“I was wondering, did you want to go see a movie or something and maybe grab dinner sometime?” He said while strolling up. Lacy realized he was that seventeen year old who was in the top 20 in the Arena, with his Machamp who was also walking behind him out of the dance. He was tall and lean with messy chestnut brown hair and a broad chin. His top few buttons were popped open, revealing defined pecs that Lacy was sure most of the female population on campus had drooled over at some point.

“Sure, I would love too!” Lacy said, she realized a little too enthusiastically as she walked up to him.

As the newly formed couple walked away, towards the dormitories Blake sat under the streetlight, now alone. Great. he thought.

He sighed and shoved his now cold hands into his pockets, hoping there was just a slim chance she would come back. He sighed again as the Lamp flickered once, then died.

“Perfect. . .” Blake said as he made the walk to his Dorm he thought of how stupid he was for thinking he could get Lacy. Now she’s gone for good with Mr. perfect. . .

Jeremy had a great time at the dance, but before he had enjoyed a nice meal with his family and Alice, towards the end of the night Alice had asked if she could move in after the Holidays, at this point he felt like he could walk through fire. Oh wait, I can he then laughed internally at his joke.

As he t ready for bed he felt a cough coming on, so he pulled the handkerchief out of his breast pocket on the Tuxedo and laughed internally again as he coughed into it.

Jeremy sat on the bed after wards where he had thrown the Tuxedo when he disrobed for the shower and as he examine the handkerchief he noticed he had coughed a few drops of blood. That’s odd he thought before he threw the piece of white material with a fire symbol into the hamper and hung his Tuxedo back in his closet.

He proceeded to sleep fitfully all through the night.

Last edited:
lacy really doesnt like the twins does she? she no help sarah when the storm is over verandturf, and she leave blake alone on christmas D:

So guys Felicia is like Ten. . . Who thinks i should show her partner? Because i have yet to decide what type of Trog/m she should be. . . I was thinking dark like her dad, but i want her to be cute and innocent. So I was thinking a Ducklett, and water. or maybe a wingull. . .

So far the best candidates are: Duclett, Archen, Shroomish and a few others. Im really liking Shroomish, Breloom has a type advantage against her dad which would be fun to write his reaction too.

@Mmonkey. She saw the Seventeen year old as greener pastures.

Haymez

Rock Solid
I say Archen. I really like it and it's evolution, Archeops, and I think you could make a valuable addition using Archen's ability, defeatist as a source of conflict in he story. Maybe as a way to form indecision about joining the trogs/troms?

Well, those are my ideas anyway. Whatever you decide though your fic will be great.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Well, I read it! You've got quite a bit of drama in this chapter, but it works well. So...Bret likes Lacy, huh? I really don't have much else to say other than my inevitable "keep up the good work." So...Keep up the good work!

-TA

I say Archen.
noted, I like it too.
I really like it and it's evolution, Archeops, and I think you could make a valuable addition using Archen's ability, defeatist as a source of conflict in he story. Maybe as a way to form indecision about joining the trogs/troms?
hmmmm i get it. She would be like worried since after half damage her attack goes down. I was kind of planning Archen for someone else, but now . . . lets just find out.
Well, those are my ideas anyway. Whatever you decide though your fic will be great.
Thanks!

Well, I read it! You've got quite a bit of drama in this chapter, but it works well.
thanks, i tried. hard not too in a school dance environment.
So... Bret likes Lacy huh? I don't have much else to say other than my inevitable "keep up the good work." So...Keep up the good work!

*facepalm* crap, i knew people would get mixed up. i should write character biographies or something. . . anyway Bret is the Garchomp guy, who is 28. Blake is Sarah's sister who dumped Hillary to be with her best-friend, which didn't work out too well. confusing, I actually wrote half of the last chapter as Bret instead of Blake and had to go through and change it(thanks ctrl+f), but thank you!

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Oops. Sorry. I get confused by names with the same first letters. Looking carefully at the nova Travels, you'll see that no two major characters with the same gender have the same beginning letters in their names.

Oops. Sorry. I get confused by names with the same first letters. Looking carefully at the nova Travels, you'll see that no two major characters with the same gender have the same beginning letters in their names.

nah, its cool. Just wanted to make sure there werent a bunch of people thinking some random guy in his late twentys liked a fifteen year old. I do NOT want the FBI outside of my house again. . .

anyway, yeah i noticed that, though i got mixed up with Leo and Jake the chapter after Striaton for like half the chapter and thought i had missed something where they split up.

sweet, a new reader (i guess posting frequently in the clan with my banner glaring at you does wonders XD) but anyway, Archen is cute. and her still forming brother is getting a very immensely cute Pokemon, you know, in like the sequel's sequel of sequelness. I personally like Archen and almost everyone(including evil mastermind's children) run U-Turn on Archeops's. So yes, Spoiler alert, Archen is very likely to become Felicia's partner.

edit: OH yes, BIG update, will be revamping past chapters in the next several weeks until i get Microsoft Word on my Laptop to continue writing, and I also will be adding Chapter tiltles along with a chapter list and other first posty things. So if you have any ideas for chapter names (since i am horrible at those) post here/V/PM me

Last edited:
so nothing new for weeks? you evil person D:

Actually I just thought of a really good way to introduce something, so I may add a chapter in the not too distant future, also i will be adding chapter titles by next weekend, and they will all be song titles because i am cheesey like that and will linl the titles to the songs because i am cheesey ike that. just need to think about all of those for a while ._.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
i guess posting frequently in the clan with my banner glaring at you does wonders XD

Yes. Yes it does.

Now that I'm done mocking a disney show, I now wonder what...
1) Felicia's Trog element will be. Rock or Flying?
2) Felicia's little bro's partner. I would say cleffa again, but thats more femine so maybe... Lilipup?