• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Coming War

Who needs some more narration time in the next chapter?

• Lukas

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sarah

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Magnus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Felix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lillipup all the way. or archen.

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
Good story dude. As good as any I've read. I'm a little disappointed Alex went with Sarah instead of Lacy. I liked her better. That is all I have to say excePt please put me on the pm list

Yes. Yes it does.

Now that I'm done mocking a disney show, I now wonder what...
1) Felicia's Trog element will be. Rock or Flying?
Mwahahahaha, ahem, something like that yes.
2) Felicia's little bro's partner. I would say cleffa again, but thats more femine so maybe... Lilipup?
I've had her Brother's picked out from the beginning, and its not the little puppy. Glance at my Avii.
lillipup all the way. or archen.
Archen is most likely going to be Felicia's, But i now have an idea for a character that might possibly have a lillipup. . .
Good story dude. As good as any I've read. I'm a little disappointed Alex went with Sarah instead of Lacy. I liked her better. That is all I have to say except please put me on the pm list

I'll add you, But Lacy and Alex were doomed from the start. Fire and Ice don't mix. . .

speaking of. . .

Felix is super effective against Jessica, so they would never work, whatsoever. It's kind of an immune system thing.

In women who are RH- and the husband is rh+ then after a first child she gets the blood in her system and grows an immunity to it ie: Can't get pregnant with a RH+ baby without miscarrying without external help.

So i applied this to the story. Trogs cannot be with someone who is Super effective on them, except for a very few special cases. That's why most Troms choose to follow Felix's idea and go with humans. It's less of a chance of Trog/m children but still has a rather high chance

i think you should have a character with 2 pokemons! like plusle and minun or something like that. screw twins, 2 pokemon, 1 trog/m.

You have no idea.

Speaking of which, almost all Troms have more than two partners. part of their reason for breaking away was that Trogs don't like people having more than one or two partners, so they all left. notice in the chapter when the main protagonists were all Ten years old, Felix sent out several Pokemon, which are all his Partners.

*understands*
but, i think it should be more clear.

I'll try to do that.

Remember this part?

Chapter 7

There was immediately an uproar of applause and a few curious looks from the new first years. I saw multiple people that had attended on ceremony doing a quick head count, clearly they knew how dangerous the island could be. I looked at a kid with an odd crystal around his neck who I later found out was the mentor for a group of first years with an odd ice-crystal around his neck and a Weavile.

He had grayish hair and there was two boys next to him that looked very similar to him and each other but were a couple years younger. One had white hair and around his neck was half of the white half of the yin/yang symbol on a necklace, his partner was Infernape. The other had black and the other half, his partner was Manectric.

Well, those three characters are coming back. and let's just say they have very special second partners.

inb4 reshiram and zekrom (see fire and electric, yin and yang, black and white, half and half (they where 1 pokemon once) and grey, older kyurem, ice type)
will edit it away if you think it too spoiler ish.

Very Spoilerish. But it's okay, i pretty much came out and said it myself.

i can remove, if you so wish, or put in 12 spoilers to ward of those who seek knowledge of plots yet to come.

nah, its fine. They all will figure it out like you did.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I just finished reading this. Good characters, original idea, and a wide range of elements make this a very good story. I look forward to the next chapter.

As for the couples, I like Sarah better than Lacy. Sarah shares the name with a character from my book, and I like Electric better than Ice.

I just finished reading this. Good characters, original idea, and a wide range of elements make this a very good story. I look forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for the review! does this mean you want to be added to the PM list? either way, thanks for dropping b y a review.

As for the couples, I like Sarah better than Lacy. Sarah shares the name with a character from my book, and I like Electric better than Ice.
yeah, and Lacy has someone else now. She clearly can survive it XD.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I would, in fact, like to be on the PM list.

I'll add you. I now have another new character. I better get word on my laptop soon, before my head explodes.

may as well put me on the PM list as well.

I will be sure to add you. I've got a new character, that will play a major role, gosh this is gonna be good. i thought of it yesterday while i was. . . lets just leave it at sick.

an no, it wont be a poison Trog/m

well, im think a trog with a dragonite, as nothing else could be better. but im sure you will find something nearly as good.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
I've had her Brother's picked out from the beginning, and its not the little puppy. Glance at my Avii.

Well I might as well say it... Cubchoo! I love that little guy. He so cute! I used one in my original White runthrough, and I was sad when it evolved. to all the people who say the vanillite family is better....

cubchoo__s_treat_by_oranberryomnomnom-d3d0xvv.png

Also, I want to be on the PM list.

Last edited:
well, im think a trog with a dragonite, as nothing else could be better. but im sure you will find something nearly as good.
*Loraine, the forgettable Trog who has a Dragonite and was in a relationship with James, who is a jerk who ran off to join a bunch of Troms now*

Well I might as well say it... Cubchoo! I love that little guy. He so cute! I used one in my original White runthrough, and I was sad when it evolved. to all the people who say the vanillite family is better....

cubchoo__s_treat_by_oranberryomnomnom-d3d0xvv.png

*favorited*

Yes, I planned on having him come first and Felicica second, but Felicia just fit in more than a little boy with a Cubchoo following him around. He is gonna be a BAMF when he is older and has a Beartic though, so be prepared. Beartic is just amazing like that.

Also, I want to be on the PM list.

I'll add you right now. Jee, maybe i should make you wait even longer, may get some new reviewers XD