• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Coming War

Who needs some more narration time in the next chapter?

• Lukas

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sarah

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Magnus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Felix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Well, it's a nice chapter. You did well with just sliding a little bit of humor in, but there were quite a few gramattical errors. I don't have a lot of time right now, but later I'll point them out. One other thing I thought I shoud mention was that you clearly showed that people eat pokemon, but then showed them as sentient beings, and showed that this is common knowlege. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I thought I'd point it out. Keep up the good work!

-TA

Ya, lots of animals are smart IMO but still people eat them. I watched the episode when Ash's Pokemon were lost on the island of giant Pokemon and you saw into their personalities because of the subtitles that showed what they really said. I thought I would incorporate that but humans still hear it as their names.

Here's chapter 8. I might add a pole to help me with the next couple chapters.

[Chapter 8
Jerks, everyone is a jerk (This chapter title sucks) ]

After five years Felix had finally done something that should get Magnus’s attention. He had abducted the Hoenn champion, Wallace. He smirked at his handiwork as Wallace was dying.

Sure, he didn’t deserve to die slowly, but he had punched one of my guards on the way in and drove his nose into his brain.

A Life for a life.

“Daddy? What are you doing to that man?”

Felix turned around to see his daughter Felicia in a little white dress. She was so precious, just like her mother.

Felicia ran up and Felix scooped her up in his arms.

“Are you sure it’s a man, daddy? It looks to pretty to be a man” Felicia said

Felix chuckled and hugged his daughter. “I’m fairly certain it’s a man dear.”

Candice walked past with a swollen abdomen, “Felicia?” she asked the air

“I’m in here mommy!” Felicia responded while Felix set her on the ground

I can’t believe I helped create that little three year old angel. Felix thought

Felix sat down at his desk and punched a button, making the former champion’s body fall to the basement from the table.

Candice had a slight look of horror but came over all the same.

“Hey honey. How are you? I missed you last night. Where you in here the whole time?” Candice said and rubbed her husbands back

Felix said good and yes then grabbed her hand and kissed it. He followed by tuning the rest of the way around and kissing her abdomen.

Soon Felicia would be a big sister and that’s all she ever talked about.

“I’m going to be a big sister Uncle John!” Felicia shouted as a John walked up

“I know sweetie. Why don’t you go play? Your dad and I need to talk business.” John replied with a smile

“I still don’t know how you already managed to make my daughter think we are related in any way but I’m sure years of therapy can fix it. What do you want?” Felix said agitated

“Well Magnus just sent out a small team of field agents. I’m assuming you want me to pick out the one with the ones who’s weakest mentally?”

“Why isn’t that already done!” Felix responded

“Oh my! The baby just kicked! Feel here!” Candice said and grabbed Felix’s hand

John chuckled. He knew he wouldn’t be in any trouble as long as their unborn kid kept up soccer practice. He then left to go grab the Troms tickets to the Trog Academy.

I woke up to Tepig jumping up and down on his chest.

“Wake up stupid!” ////// “Tepy tep!”

“Merry almost Christmas to you too!” I said

“You know today I’m going to go before the evolution council and you might get your everstone collar taken away!” I said

Tepig stopped bouncing and gave me one of his ‘DUH!’ looks.

“Be happy, tomorrow is Christmas Eve and then no class for a week!” I said

I jumped out of bed and started getting ready. It was a little ironic that I was a great student until everyone else learned their elemental powers so well. I was ten years old and I was one of the few to not get the everstone collar taken away.

As the name suggested it was a collar they put on a Trog’s partner to keep them from evolving until they were both ready. We all got them the first day of school with the exception of Lacy who was called out of class and returned a few minutes later smiling wildly, and with a Glaceon following her.

I smiled at the thought from four years ago, then shuddered as I remembered the Island. I glanced at the scar on my wrist. It was now a faint white line, that was hardly noticeable but I remembered.

I shook myself out of it and jumped in a steaming hot shower. It felt good to have all that heat around me. It didn’t hurt in the slightest (I’m fireproof which includes heatproof apparently) and was actually pretty good.

I got out, dried off, and walked to breakfast. My team was already there as I slid into my seat.

“I never liked Wallace anyway. He was too focused on Water” Blake was saying

“But Water is the BEST!” Justin responded

“What’s up?” I asked

Justin turned to me and said, “Hey, the Hoenn champ was abducted or lost or something. His Milotic was found wandering the Lake of rage so they believe he went there for training and that’s where it happened.”

“Wow” I said.

My phone suddenly rang. I answered it only to realize it was a text. While my table-mates laughed I looked at my phone.

It was Magnus asking if we would be kind enough to allow a field agent to sit with us.

Sure. I typed.

While we were deep in conversation about the recent happenings, and our class finally being allowed into the student lounge on the bottom floor of the School building, a familiar voice said, “It’s not as good as it seems like.”

“Jeremy!” Lacy shouted and ran over to hug him

“Hey Lacy. How are you all?” Jeremy said

Lacy released him and he slid into an empty chair.

“We’re good, how is being a field agent?” Blake said

“Pretty cool, we get to come back to the academy for Christmas though. I recently helped a guy named the Looker put a surviving faction of Cipher to rest in the Orre Region.”

“That’s so cool!” Justin said

“I guess so.” Jeremy said as Shinx suddenly jumped on the table and started eating his sausage.

“Shinx get down and eat your own food!” Sarah said

“What are you my wife? Nag, nag, nag!” /// “Shin-inx shinx? Inx, inx, inx!”

All the Pokemon at the table began laughing while we humans just gave each other strange looks.

After awhile we finished up breakfast and went to our first class, Trog Powers, with Jeremy following us behind our Pokemon.

“Today we are going to be working on your creativity in using your powers.” The teacher said. The Teacher’s Quagsire then passed out an apple to each of us.

“Ummm. An apple?” Jake said

“Yes. Destroy it any way you can think of but only one at a time, and no repeats!” The Teacher said before adding, “Alright. . . Justin, you’re up first.”

Justin stood in the middle of the practice fields. “Any power I want?” He asked

“Yes!” The teacher responded impatiently.

Justin smirked then took a large bite of the apple.

“Success! Please return to line!” The teacher announced loudly

“But Mr. Jacobs!” Someone argued

“I said anyway he could think of. He thought to eat it. NEXT!” Mr. Jacobson said

A couple of people went and then it was my turn.

I walked to the middle then threw my apple into the air. I swung my arm forward and sent an arced blade of fire at the apple, slicing it in two halves that began burning and were fully disinegrated by the time the ashes hit the ground.

Jeremy began clapping and a few students followed his example. Mr. Jacobs didn’t seem impressed though.

“It’s always burn this, destroy that with you Alex!”

“Uhhmm. I’m a Fire Trog. . . and the assignment WAS to destroy it. . .” I said

“Still! Leroy, show them how its done!” Mr. Jacobs said

“Here we go.” I muffled under my breath

Ever since Leroy had discovered how good he was with his steel powers he never stopped showing everyone up, including me who discovered his powers first. It wasn’t fair!

Leroy stood in the center of the field. He dropped his apple and before it could fall a steel beam shot out of the ground and sent it at-least two hundred feet into the air.

Leroy pulled his arms down then shot them skyward and two blades did the same and went flying towards the fruit that was now on borrowed time. The blades slashed it into several tiny pieces while Leroy looked up at his handiwork.

“Smaller doesn’t mean destroyed!” I shouted

Leroy grit his teeth in anger and put his hands, palms down towards the ground. Two large square sheets of metal popped out of the ground and Leroy slowly raised his hands to a clap above his head. The Sheets snapped together with the apple in-between and it was turned to a paste I was sure.

Leroy smiled at me then made a fist with this right hand still held above his head. The metal formed into a ball like shape with the apple paste in the middle. Leroy jumped into the air and then, with his fist still clenched punched the ground. The Ball of metal sunk into the ground and he closed his eyes with a smile.

“Well I just felt that ball of steel go to the core and melt so I’d say he passed” Mr. Jacobs said.

Leroy put his hand to the ground and two small silver balls appeared on the ground, he then waved his hand and they turned into earrings. Leroy walked over to Mr. Jacobs, “Here, you should give these to your wife.”

“Well thank you!” a happy Mr. Jacobs said

“Showoff.” I muttered

“Kazan! You’re up.”

Kazan walked to the middle then poured his canteen into his had that the apple was in. It surrounded the apple in a large orb of water. Kazan threw his arms up and started making circular motions with his hands.

Immediately the orb began spinning in multiple directions and the apple was being torn apart. I realized he was using the water to erode the apple as if it were a chunk of rock. When he was done Lacy threw hers up, froze it and it shattered when it fell.

Sarah launched a bolt of lightning at hers, causing it to explode in an array of electricity.

“No fair you stole mine!” Blake said as he took the field.

“Too bad, you snooze you lose.” Sarah responded

Blake thought for a moment then snapped his fingers. He shone his symbol towards the ground and summoned a Krookadile who snapped up the apple then burrowed away.

“That counts right?” Blake asked sheepishly

“Well yes but. . . no one’s ever done it before.” Mr. Jacobs said

I was surprised. We had learned Krookadile just a few days ago and he wasn’t even the same type as Blake’s symbol.

Blake walked back and the rest of class finished without many notable events.

I buzzed through the rest of my classes, eagerly waiting for the evolution council meeting.

“Enjoy your break, and I want you to summon one of the pokemon we have learned every single day until we get back.” The summoning Teacher said as we were dismissed.

“Alex good luck!” My friends said as I started to walk towards the room number that was on the slip of paper.

As I walked into the room in the back of the library I immediately was intensely weirded out.

Magnus, Jessica, Lukas, Prof. Oslek, and a few other Teachers I’d had over the years sat in a jury booth and there was a chair in the middle of the room facing them. The chair had a helmet on it and a table on the side with a helmet also.

“Welcome, have a seat.” Magnus said

“O. . . kay. . .” I sat in the chair and the helmet locked in place on my head. A large screen popped out of the floor and the gathered adults sat staring.

The same thing happened to Tepig and I felt like my brain was being sucked out through a bendy straw. It’s not a nice feeling.

“Okay you can go.” Lukas said as what was apparently an intriguing video ended and the helmets popped off.

“. . .That’s it!” I jumped up and stumbled, still a little woozy.

“Yes. You will know if you passed or not. Just go enjoy the Lounge that you can now be in.” Jessica said

I looked at their vague expressions then stormed out with Tepig at my heels.

When I got to the Lounge for the first time all the people in the age group I was in and several from classes above us were already there. As I walked in they started clapping but stopped when they saw the collar still on.

“They didn’t take it off yet?” Blake asked

“It means they have to discuss before they vote. It happens to a lot of fire Trogs because apparently we are some of the easiest to turn evil.” Jeremy said

“Oh. That makes sense.” Sarah said

The room dissolved into small conversations and I was having a fun time. I had just started a game of chess with Leroy and was winning by a massive amount when Magnus, Jessica, and Lukas walked in.

“It is our pleasure to announce that Alex, a ten year old Fire Trog has. . .” Magnus was very rudely interrupted by a wall exploding .

A tall dark man walked through with a Honchkrow followed by a man with a Lucario, a woman with a Jellicent and two pre-teens, one with a Zorua and one with an Excadrill

“Awwwww, is this little welcoming committee for me Magnus?” The man in the dark clothes said

“Felix! Where are my d*mn agents?!” Magnus replied and got between them and the rest of us younger Trogs. Lukas, Jeremy and Jessica followed suit.

“Don’t be like that cousin. Remember when we used to make mud pies together? We were so close.” Felix said while his forces spanned out in a line

“Then you made me eat them. Prick” Magnus replied

“Oh well. Allow me to introduce my star pupils. Axle and Sam with Zorua and Excadrill respectively, and I’m sure you know John and Cindy, our classmates.”

“Kids get back. Leave this to us.” Lukas said

As he said it a look of uncertainty passed through all of them and then several Pokemon were let loose from Poke balls on Felix’s belt. A Houndoom, Skuntank, Crawdaunt, Scrafty, and a Cacturne. All that was left was one Poke ball on his belt.

Sam raised his arms and walls of Earth shot up and pushed all of us except the four adult Trogs and the Troms.

All of us kids had maybe five feet in between the earth wall and the regular wall. Several began banging at it and using various powers on the wall. Phil was trying hard to force the wall down but Sam must have been stronger. I looked at Leroy and a silent understanding went between us. We NEEDED to get on the other side.

“Phil! I just need you to lower it from the ceiling for a second or two! Can you do it?” I shouted

“I’ll help!” Leroy said and proceeded to force all the metal in the wall to migrate to the top.

“On three both of you push down. Everyone who can, follow me over!” I said

“One!” I started breathing faster
“Two!” I bent my legs and pointed my palms downward.
“Three!!!” I jumped and sent a quick blast of fire as Leroy and Phil Slammed down their hands together. Leroy managed to make it over just in time but no one else managed.

I looked at him. He was scared beyond belief and he wore huge bugged out eyes.

I felt Lillian prod into my head to see what was going on and since it was like a walkie-talkie I knew she was telling everybody what was going on.

Then I looked at the battle and saw Magnus fuse with Gallade and rush at Felix.

Felix’s Houndoom jumped at him preparing a Crunch and Magnus Slashed him in Mid-air with an odd blue blade. Houndoom Lay defeated and was automatically returned to Felix. On my right John had fused with Lucario and was running at Lukas who was fusing with Typhlosion. After fusing, Lukas jumped up and struck the running John with Aerial Ace.

Jessica and Cindy stood opposite each other and fused with their partners. Jessica they both launched a Shadow Ball and they collided in mid-air. Cindy’s got through because of STAB and Jessica looked hurt pretty bad but then she ran forward with a Thunder Punch.

There was too much going on at once so I just looked back at Magnus who was using the odd blue blade again and again on Felix who was fused currently with Honchkrow.

After a few minutes of battling hectically, all of the Troms lay on the ground, outside of their Pokemon. Lukas, Still a Typhlosion dragged Cindy and John to the hole in the wall were Magnus was de-fusing and yelling at Felix.
Once all the adults were de-fuse and staring daggers at the Troms the wall came down and I felt Lillian leave my head.

I looked over at the far side of the room where Jeremy had picked up Sam and Axle and was holding them by the back of their collars. I laughed at how easy that was and Leroy and I started to walk closer.

“Now Axle!!!!” Felix screamed and jumped up.

Axle smiled mischievously and suddenly every Trog was surrounded in a flurry of black smoke. Jeremy dropped the two Troms and started screaming like something was about to eat him, while the three eldest Trogs sounded like they were being tortured.

“It’s illusion! We need to save them!” Ryan shouted

“How do you know?!” Zack responded

Ryan’s Zorua jumped on his shoulder and gave Zack a ‘You are the dumbest person in the world. I doubt you have an IQ of even five.’ Look

I saw a small flash and then another one and knew Gallade had left to get something and returned. I suddenly heard several loud shots from inside Magnus’s cloud before another scream and a double barrel shotgun flew out and landed at my feet. I bent downward and picked up the gun.

I pumped the action and noticed that several of the Troms had turned to look at me.

“. . . HELP!. . .Alex!. . . Get Axle!” Magnus shouted before his face disappeared back in the cloud

“Oh God! Someone Kill Me!” Jessica shouted.

“Come on little boy. Put the gun down and let us finish up here.” Felix said and pulled out a knife. He then began walking towards Magnus’s cloud.

I knew what I had to do. I ran at Axle who had his hands raised to the Clouds, controlling the horrible things. I slammed the butt of the gun onto his head and he immediately crumpled to the ground.

*** If you like Lukas you may want to go past the following part until you see I put more of these *****

From the ground he kicked me in the kneecap and I heard an audible pop. I fell next to him and he jumped on to me with his legs on either side of my chest. He was punching me repeatedly and I felt my ear’s start bleeding. With my hand I reached for the gun and swung it with all the force in my body.

It hit him in the Face and it was his turn to fall over. I jumped on him, the same way he had, as well as I could with my injured knee and punched him back. I looked up and saw the clouds were slowly dissipating, but still there. Felix and the Troms were being held back by the Typhlosion, Gallade, Hypno and Magmortar.

I looked down and knew I needed to stop the clouds so I raised my arm and elbowed him in the face as hard as I could.

I reached my arm back for the Ku Di Gra and as I was swinging my fist Axle was replaced with Matthew and I stopped mid-swing as he said, “Alex! I’m your brother! Don’t kill me!” I stopped and looked at him. This was just like the island.

I’m a killer and I’m hurting my brother! I need to stop this!

I looked over at my teachers and saw Lukas being torn out of his cloud by John who threw him to the ground and kicked him in the face. I started crying as Lukas spit out a wad of blood and looked at me with blood coming out of his eyes, ears and some pouring out of his mouth. There were cuts and gashes all over his face.

John pulled out a gun and pointed it towards Lukas, “Say goodbye.” He pulled back the hammer and Lukas took a shaky breath and closed his eyes.

Typhlosion suddenly ran in front of his master and took the bullet. Lukas grabbed John’s leg and crushed the bone in his hand. John fell over screaming in agony as Lukas touched his friend, ready to go on to the next world with him.

This needs to end! I thought

That’s when I felt the blade. I looked down at where my kidney was located and saw the handle of the knife sticking out.

Matthew’s mouth opened but I heard Axle’s voice laughing. I couldn’t take it anymore. I pushed the gun into the mouth and squeezed my eyes shut.

I don’t remember pulling the trigger, only the bang, and then blacked out from the loss of blood.

I opened my eyes slowly. There was bright sunlight streaming in through the window. I was in a hospital bed with IVs and moniters hooked up to practically every inch of skin on my body.
I looked around the room and saw Lukas, who had deep bags under his closed eyes and bandages all over. Tepig was snoozing on his lap with a few bruises and scrapes on his body. I didn’t notice but he had been fighting Excadrill and Zorua the entire time I was fighting.

“Lukas. . . you’re okay” I croaked. My voice didn’t sound right, it was too scratchy.

“Alex!” He jumped up and limped over to my bed while Tepig jumped up onto my bed also.

Typhlosion rose up from the ground and smiled at me. I pet his snout and noticed the large bloodstained bandage on his shoulder.

“Did Axle survive too?” I asked looking up at Lukas.

“Ummm, no. But Alex, it doesn’t . . .”

“Of Course It MATTERS! I killed someone!” I shouted and turned my head away, Tears threatening.

“Alex. . . . . I . . . It. . .” Lukas was struggling to comfort me but I didn’t care

Jeremy and Magnus walked in, equally beat up. Jeremy ran up and tried to give me a hug but I didn’t respond.

“Thank you Alex.” Magnus said and squeezed my arm with Fatherly affection.

I recoiled from his touch and scoffed, “You’re thanking me for murdering someone! You ARE just using us as soldiers!” I said as the tears started escaping

Deep down, I didn’t mean what I said but I meant for my words to hurt. From the look on the other people in the room, it did.

“You’re a hero, even if you killed somebody it was self defense only. You regret killing somebody, that’s understandable but do you regret that I’m still alive? Or Magnus? Or yourself?” Lukas said

I knew it was rhetorical but still felt my answer would be appreciated.

“. . . . No” I said

“Well then stop feeling sorry for yourself and look on the bright side, Mary managed to save your kidney so you still have two. Nothing we can do about your knee, it will just have to heal on it’s own after the surgeries you had.” Lukas said

I started to get up. I needed air, or something but as soon as I tried to stand Jeremy pushed me back.

“No” He said

I gave him a dirty look and tried again. This time I got so tangled in the chords on my body I tripped and almost fell but was caught yet again.

I looked at the IV and ten tried to yank it out. I felt excruciating pain and felt like I was tearing my entire arm off.

“OWWWWW!!!!!!” I screamed and fell back

Mary stormed in and yelled, “What are you three doing to my patient!!!”

I felt her expertly place the IV back in before she added a shot of some chemical and I felt myself about to go under.

“Oh by the way, Merry Christmas.” I heard Magnus say as I slipped out of consciousness.

I awoke to my room. Tepig was snoring quietly next to me and Sarah was in a chair beside the bed, holding my hand. I looked at her, moved my hand out of hers then limped over to the bathroom. I needed a shower bad. I had just started the shower and was removing a few of the bandages around my face when I fell on my back and couldn’t get up.

“Alex are you okay?” came Sarah’s soft voice.

“Yeah, I just fell.” I responded

“Oh no! I’m coming in!”

“Wait! Do NOT come in here, just send in Tepig.” I shouted

I heard the door open and Tepig used his nose to peel back the shower curtains.

“Oh great, you’re naked.” ///// “Teps, Tepi.”

Tepig pulled me up and I pulled my Sleep-wear and limped out. Sarah was next to me right away, helping me walk to my bed.

Sarah then walked over to the pile of presents and said, “Teacher’s and Agents have been dropping these off the ever since you. . . yea.”

I opened the card and it read “Thank you from saving all of us from that monster.” and was signed with some name I didn’t recognize. I started to open the gift but couldn’t. I pushed it onto the ground and buried my head in my hands.

“I don’t want to be rewarded for killing!” I sobbed

Sarah wrapped her arms around me, for comfort.

“Alex I know you’ve been told that you shouldn’t be ashamed, but you still are. You killed someone, it happens everyday. It was for a good reason so just try to keep living. If anything keep living because we need you.” Sarah said in a calm voice

I cried for a long time into Sarah’s shoulder but finally managed to doze off.

I’m ten years old. I am a Trog. I’m a killer. I’m going to make it through this. I thought.

When I woke up I showered, repeated the mantra from the night before, omitting the killer part, smiled and then walked downstairs to face the day.

Last edited:

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
This is a good chapter. I did see though that you missed a period at the end of all your dialogue paragraphs. You did well with character development, although you're kind of skipping around, yet the characters don't change much. In a year of your life, your personality is going to change a bit. Just keep that in mind when you're righting. Keep up the good work!

-;201-t;;201-a;

NinjaMuffin6890

Muuuuuuuunnnnnch
the academy reminds me of the harry potter serise (flying with bravaries, learning to use their powers)

anyway its a good fanfic good job

So No-one likes Felix's chapters? or when Magnus gets some spotlight?

Here is the next chapter, and Alex has all the narration. sorry but that's the way it goes I guess. Enjoy

[Chapter 9
Abduction ]

I awoke to a snoring Pignite on my chest, not my favorite way in the world.

“Pignite move you lazy bum!” I said trying to shove him off of me

He snorted something then rolled onto the floor and face-planted. I laughed and turned on my TV since it was only eight or so in the morning. I rolled my eyes as the stupid reality show came on.

I use to watch it before I realized Pikachu wasn’t as amazing as the kid who was apparently immortal made him seem. It was an episode of him fighting the eighth Gym Leader of Sinnoh in a battle. I scoffed as he used his Pokemon horribly and the fact his Torterra didn’t have Earthquake.

I rolled my eyes at the dumb ideas they bring in. Like the idea that the Pewter Gym Leader, Brock was traveling with some kid this entire time, but he hasn’t been, that’s a paid actor.

I changed the channel and immediately saw dancing girls in bikinis around several guys that were real tools. I knew it was that stupid show Undella Shore, so I sighed and gave up.

I went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I wanted to go straight to breakfast but my face had other plans.

I pulled my razor and my shaving cream out. Stubble was annoying, but it was to be expected from a fifteen year old boy. I shaved then decided I should shower too.

After I had bathed and dressed I yelled, “Pignite! I’m going for breakfast, hurry up. Why do you need to polish your tusks any way? It’s not like there are any other lady Pignite on Campus.”

Pignite sighed, “I can dream you know.”/// "Pig-nit, nite.”

We walked downstairs together and I lid into my seat across from Blake.

“Whatsup?” He asked groggily

“Nothing. What happened to you? You look like you just got punched.” I responded

“Kazan found out I’m dating Hillary and he still thinks they are gonna get back together.”

“Wow. How did you get him to go away?” I asked

“Electabuzz did.” He said and smiled
I felt soft hands clasp around my eyes and a soft, beautiful voice say, “Guess who.”

I smiled at the voice of my girlfriend and acted like I didn’t know ,“Jessica?”

“No silly.” The voice said

“Blake?”

“I’m here bro” He laughed

“Lukas, Magnus, Justin?” I said and she responded no to each one, giggling a little after each one.

“Maybe this will jog your memory.” She said before turning my head sideways and pushing her lips against mine.

I kissed her back eagerly and when we came up for air I said, “So you aren’t a dude. . .”

She laughed then swatted her hand across my head. I looked up at her sheepishly grinning.

God she was gorgeous! Beautiful sapphire eyes, strawberry blond with streaks of white she added last summer, tall and slender, with a personality to match. And she liked making out so a plus there.

She leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. “Morning sleepyhead” Lacy said

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her. I leaned in for another kiss and she conformed to my hands. We stood kissing for what felt like days when I heard Justin sigh as he walked by.

“PDA” he said

Lacy gave a little chuckle as she slid into the seat next to me.

“Hey guys!” Sarah said as she slid into her seat beside Blake. She gave me a funny look before saying, “That shade of lipstick does not match your uniform at all.”

I felt my face redden as my table-mates burst out laughing and I furiously scrubbed at the substance on my lips.

I took one final swipe with my napkin and felt the redness drain from my face slowly. Lacy was suddenly in my lap and asking what we should do today.

“What do you want to do?” I said with a sneaking suspicion her plans would involve more make-out scenes.
“Well we could make-out or go watch the arena and see if we’re gonna get put on the schedules anytime soon.” Lacy said

“Wow that’s actually a tough decision. Considering we can go to the Arena tomorrow I’m going to go with option A” I joked

Sarah rolled her eyes and dug into her omelet. This kind of stuff made her a little. . . yeah. I don’t know the reason for it but she acted strange whenever someone was around her and making out. But apparently when she was dating that piece of sh*t James making out was perfectly normal.

I really did not like James. He dumped Sarah just a few weeks ago because she wouldn’t sleep with him. Blake and I had shown him a thing or two though. Well we thought about it. Deeply. I guess I was maybe a little jealous that he got her errr I mean that he let her go, yea I’m pissed he let her go for no reason.

I looked over where he sat, with his hands on Loraine’s butt making out with her. I rolled my eyes and went back to the matter at hand, the hot girl in my arms.

I bent towards the table to pick up a piece of bacon, and smiled as I remembered my first breakfast on this island with the horrible situation. I chewed carefully then wiped the grease off my fingers on my napkin. Lacy suddenly leaned forward from her seat and smiled at me, with almost pursed lips.

I didn’t need a second invitation. I leaned forward to where our lips were close but not touching. She frowned and made a whimpering noise. I chuckled and leaned a little bit closer. I leaned forward slightly more and she pressed her lips against mine, hard. We kissed, then kissed, then kissed, and oh yea kissed. It felt like magic, wow that sounded more hetero in my head.

Uhhhh, it felt like aww screw it! It felt fricken amazing. After awhile we got caught up in the moment and she slid into my lap and put her legs on either side of mine. Lacy thrust her fingers into my hair and started playing with it while she tried to drown me with her tongue.

“I’m gonna be sick!” Justin shouted

I broke away and laughed, opening my eyes to see Lacy staring down at me with a pouting face.

“I forget we aren’t alone when we do that.” I said

She agreed and transferred back into her seat to finish breakfast.

We walked out of the dormitories hand-in-hand like a couple should and laughed about our old inside jokes that were the funniest things in the world still to us.
We sat down under a tree and sat talking. Of course we just ended up kissing again. Then she laid on my s=chest as I stroked her hair and just thought.

Is this love? I miss her when she’s five feet from me, We are perfectly matched, physically and emotionally. She’s amazing. But. . . Can I love two people at once?

Ugh this thinking crap sucks! I think I want more face-sucking.

I leaned down and kissed the top of Lacy’s head. She looked up at me and smiled.

“No Blake!!!!! Why did you freak if you like me so much huh!?!?!”

Pignite’s ears perked up as he heard Hillary’s shrill voice coming towards up. I rolled my eyes, here we go I thought

Lacy was immediately on her feet as her close friend walked up.

“I gave him the pregnancy scare test and he failed!!!” Hillary said to Lacy

Blake walked up, “Well I’m fifteen! I don’t want to be a parent yet! Even if we are at this school where everything is provided.” He said in his defense

“Hold-up, whats the pregnancy scare test?” I interrupted

Lacy turned to me and with the most serious expression I have ever seen said, “Alex, I’m late. I took a test and I’m pregnant.”

“Cool” I said stoically

“Ah ha! Wait, what!” Lacy shouted

“1. We haven’t umm shook the sheets, so it isn’t mine. 2. You were just talking about a ‘Pregnancy scare test’ before you said it so it is most likely a false statement.” I replied

“Well. . . ugh whatever. The Pregnancy scare test checks a relationship’s strength by seeing if it could survive a shock that big. . .” Lacy explained but kept going, one of her lesser qualities.

I put my hands against my head and shouted, “Make it stop!” jokingly.

Lacy laughed and finished her rant with what reality show had given them the idea.

“You shouldn’t mimic everything you see on television.” Blake said and tried to walk up to Hillary

“What’s going on?” Sarah said as she walked up
“Your brother misunderstood the fact that he and his girlfriend had made a child. He thought that conception had taken place when In fact it hadn’t and this caused him to want to run away from the relationship. He is very sorry but Hillary won’t accept that as good enough, he should have known this was just a test but that would require him to have the inhuman ability to read minds.” I said

Sarah got a confused expression, “So. . . Hillary acted like she was pregnant to test Blake and her relationship and He didn’t want to be a father so he ran tried to walk away.” She said

“Well I guess if you wanted to dumb it down.” I replied

Lacy laughed while Blake and Hillary kissed and made up. As a group we started to walk back towards the main part of campus wondering where Justin was.

As we passed a small creek we got our answer. He was hitting on Mina who was currently trying to make a protector out of rocks along the creek-bed, Justin was floating in the creek talking to her while her Rhydon stared angrily. Mina was a quiet, shy girl who had very pale skin that reminded me of some types of stone.

When Justin saw us he said good-bye to Mina and ran over to join us. I bumped fists with him as he said, “I am this close to getting a date with her.” And held is fingers about a centimeter apart.

“Why do we call it a date? We fly around the island or hang out. How is that any different from normal?” Sarah said

“Gosh, you ruin everything sis” Blake responded from behind the group.

We were almost to the house when a Lukas ran past carrying a pregnant Jessica bridal-style and shouted, “It’s happening! Go get the kids I left on the plane!”

“Oh yea the firsties get here today, I forgot.” Justin said

Sarah told us to come on and ran over to the plane that had landed on the practice fields. I ran up the ramp and was hit with a massive wave of nostalgia from the trip here.

“Uhhhhh kids get in groups of. . .” I quickly divided the group into groups the most evenly, “of four each and then go to the auditorium, errrr the dorm room and then the auditorium.”

“Yeah” Justin said from behind me

“I’ll handle this.” said a boy who casually strolled in.

I walked out to let the mentor handle it and spent the rest of the day in the lounge reading up on ways to achieve the first fusion. It said a dire situation was needed in most cases and it was easier if the Pokemon was at it’s final evolutionary stage and was larger than you.

I sighed and put down a third book on fusion tactics.

“Any luck?” asked Lacy whose head lay in my lap.

“Not anything I don’t already know.”

“Well I found out if there is something, like a shortcoming, or a negative feeling you have then that is the best time to try for a fusion.” Lacy said also throwing her book to the side

“Well aren’t you something? Getting elected for most likely to achieve first fusion of our class. You know Charizard and I will get it before you. He is in his final evolutionary stage, you’re Patheticnite isn’t.” Said a mocking James

Pignite blew fire out of his snout and stamped his feet in anger. James’s Charizard laughed and swished his tail mockingly.

“Someone should really put out that fire, you’re going to light this whole place on fire. It’s not like anybody likes that little insignificant fire anyway.” I said

James looked at me offended, and Charizard looked angry. It’s not like I said they needed to extinguish his life or anything, oh wait. . .

“You’ll pay for that!” James yelled and pointed forward

Charizard started to run out me and Lacy sighed.

“Glaceon, you know what to do.” Lacy said

Glaceon’s tail was suddenly bathed in water and she spun around to strike Charizard in the face as he drew near. Charizard was out cold.

With our Pokemon behind us, Lacy and I walked out and I congratulated her with a quick kiss before we went to see the arena battle of the night.

I stood on the stands rooting for the Normal Trog below because she had helped me with my homework at some point my first couple of years and her Delcatty and her were the underdogs.

I laughed as the Poliwrath was once again pulled into an attract so the Delcatty girl could heal. Suddenly the jumbo-tron at the top of the arena that is used in the instance of battles with smaller Pokemon sparked to life.

A gasp spread throughout every Trog in attendance that knew who Felix was. But something was odd, Jean was standing next to him laughing and Jeremy was chained to a wall in the back-round with cuts and bruises running up and down his body. I realized this was Felix’s torture room as the camera panned to the rest of the room.

I heard several students shout out names as the camera passed and several break down and cry. I looked at my group who were in various stages of shock. Justin’s eyes bugged out like I had never seen before and his mouth hung agape.

He pointed at one of the men hanging on the wall and said, “That’s. . . that’s my. . . brother. . .”

I spun around and looked closely, he looked like his brother but. . . yes, I decided, that’s his brother

I patted Justin, on the back, who was beginning to break down and get emotional.

Felix suddenly began, “As you can see, I have several of your relatives, siblings, and parents here with me. I plan to launch an attack soon and all that join my side’s families will be spared, otherwise. . . Well I’ll leave it to your imagination. This wonderful field agent brought me this agent who was helping her solve a case. Her name is Jean and you may remember her as one of your graduates from almost ten years ago.

This young man is Jeremy, and I’ve been practicing what I will do to your family if you do not join me. Well you all have twenty-four hours to respond before I send out all my forces and dispose of every one who happens to have seen you before you came to the academy. Buh-bye!” Felix announced then started walking back to Jeremy with a knife in hand.

Jean got a wicked grin and gave a slow wave as the video turned off.

The entire campus stood, dead quiet. I looked at the newest children who were scared out of there minds with misunderstanding. Lacy let out a sob and collapsed into my arms. Magnus, with a shell-shocked expression, had Gallade teleport him to the middle.

After adjusting a microphone he said as calmly as he could, “All students are to report to there dorms immediately, we will meet in the auditorium to discuss this at 6:00 AM sharp, do not be late. All older students are asked to help ensure that the younger students are safe and report to bed as well. Good night.”

He teleported away and the Teacher’s started herding people away.
I gently removed Lacy and promised I would be back right away. I ran to find Lukas and saw him holding hands with a still-pregnant Jessica.

“I thought you said it was time?” I said as I came near

“False alarm.” Lukas said almost agitated

“What in the hell is going on?” I asked

“If we knew we would be having the meeting right now, all the faculty will be meeting tonight to look for decisions. If you meet me after the group meeting tomorrow I’ll tell you what I have learned. For now just try to sleep.” Lukas said

I said goodbye and rushed back to Lacy. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to our dormitories. I kissed her good-night and went to my own room. When I was crawling into bed I saw an email flash on my P.C’s screen I walked up to check it and saw that it was from Lacy.

I opened the email to see:

Always remember,

99669999996669999996699666699 666999966699666699-
996999999996999999996996666996 69966996699666699 -
9996699999999999999966996666996 99666699699666699-
996666999999999999666669999666 99666699699666699 -
996666669999999966666666996666 99666699699666699 -
996666666699996666666666996666 69966996699666699 -
996666666669966666666666996666¬ 66999966669999996-
1. hit Ctrl+f
2. hit nine

Goodnight

Love,
Lacy

I smiled and crawled into my bed. I couldn’t wait until the morning to find out what was going on. So with Fear and anticipation running rampant I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Last edited:

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Okay, sorry, I've had a ton of homework and no time to review until now. Anyway, good chapter. It's kind of awkward skipping around the timeline like that, but you seem to handle it well. Once again, I believe that you lack punctuation on every dialogue paragraph. I don't have much else to say, so I'll see you later!

Oh, and Sarah, those posts are considered spam, so try to put more into them.

-TA

Hooray for dark scenes! Can you add me to the PM list?

*adds*

I've got a little bit of writers block, So i may put up a flashback chapter chock-full of Felix. Can you handle it?

Also If anyone knows how to make a user-bar or banner with a link to this Pm me, you will be my new favorite person.

Her is the newest longest chapter and It took me all week to write so enjoy!

Chapter 10

I awoke and sprinted to the bathroom. As soon as I was clean and dried off I glanced in the mirror and saw a zit the size of Jupiter. I groaned while Pignite fell backwards laughing. I thought for a moment then lit the tip of my finger on fire.

It was highly concentrated and pretty hot. I stuck my finger to my four head and it was like rubbing the Zit off with a soldering iron, though I felt no pain. Since the only thing left was a burn it healed by the time I walked out of my room.

I sprinted downstairs to see my team-mates already eating. I looked at my watch and saw I had five minutes.

“F**k!” I blurted then looked around at the room to see if anyone had heard.

I decided it was time to try another power that Lukas had said was, “Just for kicks.”

I loaded a small plate then put my left hand on my stomach and my right above the food. I let out a blast of intense, controlled heat and burnt the food to nothingness. It felt like I had eaten most of a meal and I realized I had made it work. I smiled gleefully then ran to the Auditorium.

If I would of stopped I could have seen Blake mention “I want to be able to eat in five seconds too. . .”

I was barely in my seat when my friends also walked in. “How did you get here so fast?” I asked, surprised.

“Probably doesn’t help that you fell down. You should learn to tie your shoes.” Justin replied.

I laughed as they proceeded to take their seats. Sarah sat to my right and Lacy sat at my left, holding my hand. I looked down and noticed I was slightly inching towards Sarah subconsciously. Stop it! I shouted inwardly and almost blurted it out.

I gripped Lacy’s hand tighter as Magnus took the stage.

“I regret to inform you the video clip you saw yesterday was staged in no way. They really have multiple members of our families to try to get to us.” Magnus stepped back to let the Trogs attending take this in.

“Please do not be alarmed. We are taking all necessary precautions by strengthening our defenses around the school.” Magnus said to calm the growing uproar.

“What about our Parents!” A child in the back few rows shouted.

“I’m getting to that. If you graduated at least your first three years you are proficient enough in riding flying Pokemon and summoning them that all students eight and older will take a small flock of Braviary’s and/or Aerodactyl’s with them to Pick up any members of their families. You will be leaving right after you leave here.” Magnus said.

Shock ran through the Trogs. We would see our families and make sure they are safe!

“What about us?” A Trog that looked about seven asked and stood up.

“All children under eight’s families will be put on one of our Planes and flown back here and should arrive before those of you on Braviary’s. Those 9-13 will be accompanied by a Teacher or Agent. All Trogs fourteen and up will be on their own with a Trainer card that will be sitting on your desk when you go back to your rooms to get ready.” Magnus paused before continuing, “I wish all of you luck in returning safely before tonight.”

Before anyone could react Magnus ran forward to Gallade and was teleported away. I got up and started walking to where Lukas was sitting in the back. I felt my phone vibrate so I checked it. A message from Lukas said, ‘Don’t bother, we don’t know anymore than you do at this point.’ I looked at him and he stared back, his eyes tinged with sadness.

I turned away and hand in hand with Lacy we made our way to our Dorm.

I grabbed my goggles to help me see once I was in the air, my coat to stay warmer up in the clouds and the card and world map on my desk. I started to walk out but stopped. I walked to my closet and pulled out my black, fingerless gloves. They still allowed access to powers but concealed my symbol.

I remembered receiving them last year for Christmas and smiled at the thought. I glanced at the mirror and liked what I saw.

My intelligent, brown eyes showed my sincerity and maybe some warmth. The fire uniform was a white shirt with Flame patterns all around and a Flame Trog symbol on the right-hand shoulder. The Brown Trench coat went down to my knees but made me feel secure and warm.

My Jeans were lightly charred from use and belonging to me, but still were basically white. My brown hair was in a short buzz cut, just the way Lacy and I liked it.

Pignite was getting ready also, well if you consider getting a power nap on my bed preparing.

I shook him awake and he followed me out of the door without question.

I met my team outside to talk about plans. Since Justin and I had grown up in the same city we would go together until we reached our families. Sarah and Blake would get done the fastest of course and decided to travel together. Lacy only had her Father, and was the closest according to the map, so she would meet me at my house after she was done.

I smiled at my group of friends that had become my family in the last years.

As Blake began walking away I shouted, “Waaaaaaaiiiiiitttttt!!!!” which caused Blake to turn around at me.

I threw the small yellow box towards him that had been in my back pocket recently.

Blake got a huge grin and said, “Is this an Electirizer!?!?!”

His Elektabuzz began getting exited and rotated his arms a few time before grabbing the box and pocketing it. . . someplace.

In reply I just grinned back and shone my symbol skyward. It took a-lot of convincing to get Lukas to get me one but he had come through for me.

“See you later!” I said as my Braviary swooped down. In his strong talons I was thrown into the air while he flew up to catch me on his back. Pignite used Arm Thrust on the ground and bounced up to meet me on Braviary’s back, and with that we flew off to Unova and to save my family.

As we finally got over the Ocean and Sarah and Blake turned South to go to Hoenn, Lacy shouted that we were above Johto. Justin waved and started flying away, his Dewott standing on his Braviary’s head looking around.

I flew closer to here and leaned, almost falling, to kiss her one last time. She grabbed my hands and said, “Be careful.”

I smiled back at her and said, “I’m more worried about you. You be careful.”

Lacy gave me one last peck on the lips then pointed her Braviary downwards and hurtled towards Earth. I turned my friend around and started flying south.

After a few minutes, Sarah and Blake turned towards a far off island with a large building on and nothing else. I realize it was Ever Grande Island, part of Hoenn. Justin and I waved good-bye and then got down low to our Braviary, trying to speed up the ride.

A while later I looked around and noticed there was only a few Trogs left in the group. I glanced at my watch and saw it was only 7:30 AM, we were making great time.

As the Ocean ended again and we started zooming over land once more I saw in the distance the three peninsulas that made up the Unova region. My heartbeat started to quicken, I was going home! Finally

Then the bad thoughts came in, Will they still love me? It’s been ten long years. . . I was suddenly very determined to get to my childhood home.

I whispered, “Brave bird. . .” wondering if it would work and, it did. Braviary shot forward faster than we had ever flown before and it was exhilarating.

Considering these Braviary were as close as they were to a Trog they were faster than average, which I should have known. I was still surprised however when I heard a loud pop.

“Ummmmmm, did you just break the sound barrier?” I asked in puzzlement

Braviary seemed to chuckle as he looked back and gave me a mischevious look, his scar little more than a vague white line. As I landed on the roof of a skyscraper, I watched the Unova group come closer.

As they started landing in the City square, where the dancers performed when I was a little kid, I had Braviary jump off the roof and glide down to it aswell.

I noticed Kasey was riding an Unfezant instead of a Braviary and whe I asked why she said, “She stayed up all last night training so she would evolve, I bet she knew something like this would happen,” and began stroking her partner’s head.

I said bye to Justin and started to walk down one of the streets to find my house.

As I walked I noticed Braviary following me from above the surrounding buildings, clearly just as out-of-place here as I now seemed. There was a cart advertising Casteliacones and I felt my mouth almost begin to water.

I turned to Pignite and said, “Prepare to have your tastebuds working overtime.” And led him to the stand.

“Hey you!” Said a kid as he walked up to me, “I challenge you and your pathetic Pignite to a battle!” He instantly threw out a Hydreigon.

Pignite snorted flames out and stamped his feet angrily. “Did you just call him week?” I asked, incredulous

“Yeah! Why wouldn’t you have an Emboar you dumby!” his Hydreigon jumped into the air, ready to fight it out.

I sighed in frustration. “Pignite, Superpower.” I said and turned back to the cart.
I heard the Kid shout, “What the!” before he returned his Hydreigon and walked up to me.

He pulled out his Trainer card and sighed as he held it up into the air. I looked down at him in puzzlement. A man near the front of the line noticed my uniform and cocked his head to the side suddenly. He walked over and said, “Aren’t you going to pull out your trainer card for the prize money?”

I know I seemed very ignorant in that moment but as I pulled out the card that had my picture on it and asked, “What?” It was already too late.

I heard several rude names come flying at me, surprised this many adults were seemingly this angered that I was holding up the line.

The Man that had tried to come to my aid grabbed what I now know was my trainer card and held it against the kid that I had beaten’s card. I heard a noise and when he gave me my card back I noticed the amount of money was glowing and had raised by several hundred dollars.

I handed the lady my card and ordered two Castelia cones. I gave Pignite his and ran away as fast as I could out of emberassment.

I ran to my childhood home and started to walk straight through the door when I noticed that it had a ‘for sale by owner sign’ out front. I gasped and ran up the patio.

There was a large padlock on the door and when I peered inside I didn’t see anyone or any furniture. I sighed deeply and threw my self into the patio chair. I stared at the ceiling wondering if they would even want me anymore, when I saw that someone had scratched ‘Alex, we moved to 2059 Gym street. –Kate’ I jumped up and summoned Braviary, maybe I would find my Family yet. . .

I reached into my back pocket to see if I had brought my hat, as it was getting sunny but instead I found some sunglasses. I shrugged and put them on.

I mounted Braviary and we rocketed into the sky. We zoomed above Gym street looking for the house that had the address on it when I saw several people that seemed familiar lounging in the backyard on lawn chairs.

I immediately knew one of them was my Mother so I told Braviary to go around the house to get a better view. As I watched my family, preparing for a picnic in the back-yard and having fun while my dad grilled some food I was overcome with sadness. This was what I had missed all these years, and I would never get it back.

I took a shaky breath and leaned forward. Braviary responded by slowly descending from the tree. My family slowly looked up to see the Braviary slowly landing in their yard and got surprised expressions on each and every one of their faces.

I leapt off Braviary as he landed, followed by Pignite and then slowly took off my shades. I peered at my family. The awkwardness was palpable.

I said in the most calm and even voice I could muster, “Hello.”

My mom who seemingly had recovered from this shock muttered, “Alex. . .”

I smiled at her familiar voice, “Hey mom. How have you been?”

Rick, now a tall man in a short sleeved blue shirt smiled at me. “Well how are you little bro? What are you fifteen now?”

Matthew who had been laying in a lawn chair with Kate, Some guy who was making googly eyes at her and Mom suddenly jumped up and ran over to give me a hug. He had on a light fleece hoodie and jeans with a belt of six Pokemon, like Kate and Rick.

“Mat, you’re crushing me!” I shouted and my brother finally let go of me.

“I missed you so much.” He said in a deep voice and rubbed my head like our dad used to do all the time.

As soon as Mathew stepped back Kate shrieked and jumped at me. I caught her and held her up as she hugged the guts that had begun to recover back into nothingness.

“Did you see my note?!?!?!?!” Kate asked.

“Of course, and thank you very much.” I replied.

Rick was next and strolled up to me. He held out his hand but before I could shake it he put one of his hands against my back and pulled me into a huge Ursaring hug. “I missed having someone to pick on when I took a break from traveling.” He said with a chuckle.

After I got almost the same treatment from my parents, but there’s included a lot of tears, Rick asked what Pokemon I had and such.

“Ummmmm, yea. I have Pignite here and that’s it.” I said.

“What? How do you get any Gym badges with only one Pokemon?” Kate asked in reply.

“This is the first time I have left the academy in ten years” I answered.

My families eyes lit up once again with this new piece of information.

“How could they not let my baby out for that long! You must be socially deprived by now!” Mom shouted

“Mooooohhhhhm!!!!” I shouted, “I still have everyone else and it’s not like they lock me in a room.

“Well if you aren’t learning to battle better, what are you learning?” The boy who was staring at Kate earlier said.

“Tyson shut up! we’re having a family moment!” Kate shouted at him.

“Is this your boyfriend?” I asked with a small smile. “Tyson was it? Why does that name sound familiar. . .”

“Yes, I am the one who won the Hoenn league a few years ago when I was fifteen. I tried to battle Steven but he was just to strong, I couldn’t do it. . .” Tyson said before I interrupted him.

“Woooooow bra. No life story please I’m actually here for something, you can come if you want. Now to answer your question I’m learning to do this. . .” I said and then shot a pillar of fire into the air.

“Wow.” Mathew said breathless, “That was a cool trick.”

I groaned loudly, “It isn’t a trick at all, fire just came coursing out of my fingers!”

“Alright, sure it did.” Mathew said and made a face like I was crazy.

“Trogs have one partner they spend their lives with and have several powers based on their corresponding element. . .” I began reciting from memory everything that was explained to us in our orientations, about how we had several powers and such.

When I was finished my family didn’t seem very impressed. What else could I do?

I suddenly snapped my fingers, remembering how it was explained once that our partner’s weren’t normal Pokemon, each had max EV’s in every single stat which is normally impossible, and nature changed with every opponent. That’s why I could knock out that Hydreigon with next to nothing.

I turned to my family, “I can show you other powers I have! Pignite defeated a Hydreigon just a few miles away from here!” I said. “You need to come with me back to the Academy now!”

Rick stepped forward, “Oh Alex, you don’t need to lie. We know you haven’t had much of a chance to grow up with them but you don’t need to make up stories.”
I grit my teeth, there was no way I could make them believe me if I didn’t show them.

Rick realized this too and said, “How about a battle then Alex?”

I was shocked. I need them to come but. . . I don’t think I have time for a battle I thought. “Ughghghhhhh, We need to GO! We don’t have time for this!” I said in frustration.

“Well I’ll beat you quickly then.” Rick said smirking as he threw out a tall, lean Zebstrika.

“Finally! I’m out of that place! What’s up my brother?”/// “ZEbstrikeriker ike! Zebsika zeb ike?”

He said to my Pignite who replied, “Not much. I think we have to battle, sorry about this.”/// “Pig-ignite. Pignitititi, Pignite.”

Pignite stepped out from behind me while Braviary settled on a tree branch to watch the action.

“Zebstrika! Thrash!” Rick shouted while pointing.

“Just show him our Defense capabilities!” I shouted at Pignite, who crossed his arms and blocked every leg and hoove from Zebstrika with his amazing Defense. Zebstrika was confused after several moments of hitting Pignites arms repeatedly and began prancing around, humming the ‘My little Pony’ commercial song.

“Now! Magnitude!” I shouted. Pignite slammed his fists into the ground while muttering something that sounded like an apology. A large crack went towards Zebstrika and grabbed his legs, then the ground directly underneath him began quaking furiously until he was knocked unconscious.

“Wow” Mathew breathed as Zebstrika fell.

“That was a brilliant move Alex!” shouted my Father.

I smiled appreciatively at my family before turning to Rick who was returning his fallen battler, still in shock.

“Now will you guys come with me?” I pleaded.

“Battle isn’t over yet little bro.” Rick said seemingly agitated he’d have to use more than one Pokemon. He then threw down his fully evolved Swampert.

He shouted, “Try this one on for size! Swampert, Mud Bomb!”

Swampert put his hands on either side of his face, and a brown orb of sludge that rose from the ground came up to meet his growing orb of water from his mouth. The two combined to make a large glob of mud. Swampert reared back his arm with the Mud-bomb floating a few inches above his wrist before swinging his arm forward and releasing the glob at Pignite.

I thought quickly, my mind racing for a way out of this one when it suddenly hit me, “Pignite, Arm Thrust and give it all you got!”

Pugnite nodded and his right arm glowed with a mysterious glow as he reared it back. He had learned to fully accept my orders now. . . most times.

As the glob was within the last few inches to Pignite he shot his arm forward with an incredible speed and the two attacks collided. Pignite’s will was stronger and at the last moment before the bomb exploded he pushed with all his force and sent the Orb hurtling back towards Swampert.

The Mud Bomb struck him and he flew violently against the wall of the house. Swampert lay, dazed and on the verge of fainting from the powerful attack that he himself had created.

“Finish it!” I shouted as Swampert started to pick himself off the ground. Pignite ran forward with his entire body shrouded in a cloak of deep white energy as he jumped above Swampert and released a punch with Superpower’s added strength right on Swampert’s head, and that was the end of Swampert in this battle.

With his mouth agape Rick returned his fainted Pokemon and grumbled about being done with that battle.

Suddenly my Grandparents walked in to the back yard with Arcanine following closely.

“Grandpa! Grandma!” I shouted and ran up to them like the little boy that I was when I saw them last.

“Alex!” They both shouted as I threw my arms over both of them.

“I missed you so much.” I whispered while embracing them.

After they released me Arcanine suddenly jumped on me and licked me with his huge tongue like he did when he was a Growlithe, except then I didn’t drown in saliva. Mathew laughed as he pulled him off of me.

“If you don’t mind me interrupting, I would like to battle you next.” Said the still strange voice of Kate’s boyfriend who had gotten up and walked to where I had been standing a moment ago. He had a Meowth in boots and a cowboy hat standing next to him that I hadn’t noticed before. It seemed very proud and almost regal, ready to battle.

“Do you battle all of your Girlfriend’s brothers?” I asked almost frustrated and somewhat annoyed.

“Yes!” Mathew and Rick shouted together.

“As a matter of fact, I do. You’re Katie here’s only sibling I haven’t beaten. So how bout it? Six on six? Oh wait you only have Pignite, I’ll only use one too then and won’t need my others.”

“Oh you’ll need them.” I said and punched my hand into the air after ripping off my glove. My symbol shone brighter than ever as Braviary, a Blaziken, Krookadile, Aggron, and a Snover Soooooo. . .close!. . . suddenly came to me.

All the people gathered looked shocked as I said, “Now let’s begin, try not to lose very quickly.”

“You’re on!” Tyson shouted while Pignite ran forward readying superpower and Meowth ran forwards with claws extended and the battle began.

Lacy was strolling through town, munching a ragecandybar and watching the fishing tournament going on in the Lake of Rage.

What do I say!? Hi Dad, I know you hate Trogs with all your heart but I need out to come with me so I don’t become an orphan. She scoffed aloud As if that would work!

Lacy sat on the ground to think more, she needed to know exactly what to say. This would be soooo much easier with Alex! I’m sure he didn’t just rush to his house without any sort of plan.

Lacy was surprised when her thoughts where interrupted by someone’s voice.

Of three things I was absolutely certain. One, Edward is a Vampi. . .

Eeeexxxxxxcuse ME! Get out of my Narration Bella! Lacy thought angrily.

Crap! Isn’t this Twilight?

“NO! Go back to your own universe B*tch!” Lacy shouted. Several Mothers turned around to give her dirty looks and cover their children’s ears. A man in white scrubs began slowly walking towards her so she jumped up and sprinted away, her Blonde hair blowing in the wind.

Lacy eventually slowed to a walk and pulled out her Ipod. She clicked shuffle and walked to her childhood home, planning as she walked. After several minutes she decided humming along wasn’t enough and started singing Taylor Swift- The Story of Us

As she walked she began counting houses, knowing she was near her home.

Lacy took at her headphones, pushed them into her pocket, took a large, desperate gulp for air and started walking up the steps to her house.

She took another big breath and glanced at Glaceon for the strength to do this. Glaceon nodded her head, encouraging her to go ahead and get it over with. Lacy sighed and pressed her index finger against the doorbell. She heard the chime from the other side and footsteps.

Now she was just exited she heard footsteps and wasn’t sure if it was her Dad’s but didn’t care, she was done being a bundle of nerves.
I’m going to see my dad!
She thought anxiously as the doorknob suddenly turned.

The door opened to reveal a small, frail women in her late thirties or early fouties, “May I help you?” She said in a quiet yet pleasant voice.

Lacy’s smile evaporated, she could see the inside of the house and knew she was at the right place, So what happened! She wondered.

“Is this the Green residence?” Lacy asked tentatively.

“Why yes dear, what do you need?” the woman said getting irritable, “I have plans with my husband for later, please come back later.”

The stranger started to go back inside but Lacy put her foot into the door and asked with a crazed expression, “Who is your husband? Who are you? When did you start living here?!”

“Charlie! Help me this girl is crazy!” Shouted the woman in fear.

A man’s heavy footsteps and be breathing could be heard coming from the living room, “Get your hands off my wife you cree. . .” He shouted as he rounded the corner and saw the doorway.

“Dad. . .” Lacy said in disbelief, totally forgetting her plan and running in to embrace him tightly.

“Lacy! My little girl!” The big man who was stroking her back said close to tears.

“Wait this is your daughter? I am so sorry dear! I didn’t know. He talked like the last time he saw you was when you were little.” The annoying Woman sa. . . HOLD UP! Is she my Step-mother now!? Oh crap this won’t end well for her. Lacy thought

“Daddy, did you re-marry?” Lacy asked, the sight of her father sending her into a childhood-like state.

“Ummm ya Lace I did. I’m sorry but there was no way to tell you from the Academy. I still love your mother but. . . it was time to move on.” He said and cast an apologetic glance at the evil-stepmother near the end.

Lacy turned around to see her step-mother beckoning to her for a hug or at-least a hand shake and muttering something about being a “Rachel” or something. Lacy started fuming with anger.

Who does she think she is! No one could replace my mom! I will never hug this woman! I swear to myself now! She thought in anger.

Lacy looked at her father, then his wife then back to her father, refusing to believe what had happened while she was away. She felt something wet on her cheek and knew what that would mean. She turned and sprinted out the already open door.

“Lacy!” Her father shouted and began following her.

Lacy who had undergone the rigorous training of being a Trog (running after Glaceon) she could outspeed her elder father easily.

After a few minutes of running furiously she sat down and started crying her eyes out in the woods, sitting on a log. Her father came crashing through the forest a few minutes later badly out of breath and red-faced.

He sat down next to her and pulled her close to him in a hug, letting her cry it out into him.

“It’s not fair! I just went away ten years and you go and find yourself some hoe-bag, throw a wedding ring on her and say she’s a wife!” Lacy screamed while sobbing.

“Lace, it’s complicated. I loved your Mother with every piece of my being. I just needed some help getting through losing her and you within a decade. Rachel was my therapist and it was her first day on the job when we met. After talking we bumped into each other while getting coffee and sparks flew. We were married just a few years ago.”
Her dad explained.

“But. . .” Lacy said, unable to find an argument.
“Now do you understand Lacy? We don’t have a room ready right now but soon we will. I’ll move my office to the basement. You never have to see any of those horrible people again.”

Lacy jumped up at her father’s words, “Those are my friends! I’m doing something that matters! How can you not see that?!”

“You are not going back to that place young lady! Now let’s go back to the house so you can meet Rachel.” Her father said standing up.

Lacy sighed and to avoid confrontation she shone her symbol.

“Do not do that young La. . .”Her dad began before a Braviary swooped down and picked him up in his talons.

“Sorry dad.” Lacy whispered.

On the way back she visited her mother’s grave and made a statue out of ice that looked exactly like her mother’s face as she will always remember it. Then she sat down to cry on a nearby bench. After several minutes she said her goodbyes. On her way to flying away she noticed Rachel loading Suitcases into the car, They were going on a trip! Those were the plans! She realized.

Lacy sighed then summoned two more Braviarys to carry the luggage and her father’s wife. After this good deed she decided to see how Alex was doing and turned her Braviary towards Unova. Guess I’ll ask him myself. She thought as she rode.

Sarah and Blake were walking close together with their partner’s following closely when they finally reached their home. Sarah, as exited as she had ever been ran up to the door and rang it before Blake could even come close.

“Sarah calm down! Did you notice that sign back there? It said Fulmen but it looked like a little kid made it. I sure didn’t did you?” Blake said.

“Maybe, I don’t really remember that much. Shhhhhhh! I hear footsteps!” Sarah squealed while Luxio purred encouragingly.

“I wasn’t even talking. . .” Blake pointed out and was shushed again.

“What are you selling?” said a little girl with an Emolga sitting on her head and a Minun and Plusle on her shoulders. She seemed weighed down but not bothered, as if she was used to it. “Mommy! There are uniform people at the door!” she said loudly.

“Plusle!” Sarah shouted and grabbed her friend, hugging her against her body.
“Hey give back my Plusle! Mommy they’re stealing my Plusle!!!!!!” the little girl screamed as her lip quivered.

“What are you talking about Sabrina.” said Sarah and Blake’s mother as she appeared behind the little girl.

“Hi Mom.” Blake said as if they had been gone for a couple hours rather than years.

“Blake! Sarah! What’s Going on? Simon! Get in here!” Their mother shouted.

“Mommy who are these people?” Sabrina said as she hid behind their mother’s legs.

“This is your brother, Blake and his twin sister Sarah, who have been gone since before you were born.” Their mother said while she stepped forward to hug her children.

An expression of realization came upon Sabrina’s face and a toothy smile appeared, “I. . . have. . . a sister!!!” she shouted and squealed before hurling herself into Sarah’s arms

“Oh well hey there. You know I used to play with this Plusle when I was a kid. Now I have a Luxio, she’s down there.” Sarah said still holding her newly discovered sibling, silent jealousy coursing through her veins.

Why would my Plusle hang out with this little twerp!? She was MY pet first! Sarah thought bitterly.

“I’m Blake your brother.” Blake said, escaping from a rib-crushing hug from their father.

“Sorry to interrupt this touching reunion but I’m fairly certain I need to kill a few of you.” Said a voice from somewhere behind Sarah and Blake.

The young Trogs snapped around to see John and his Lucario who was slowly limping across a dirt road to get to their house.

Sarah turned around quickly, “You guys gather some clothes and run to the backyard. There will be Braviarys waiting for you, just hurry and leave! They’ll know where to fly but get out of here!” She shouted at her family and turned back around, hoping they would listen.

“Not today you scum!” Blake shouted and clenched his fists.

“Well then, I guess I get to start with you too.” Said John as he fused with Lucario.

John suddenly jumped into and Extremespeed with his fist outstretched when out of nowhere a Hariyama appeared in front of Sarah and Blake and caught his fist in it’s large hands.

“Now throw him as far as you can Hariyama!” Freddy shouted as he ran up from the other side of the house.

“Will do!”/// “Hari!” Hariyama responded before throwing John from where he had come from.

“Thanks Freddy!” Sarah said in relief.

“No problem. Oh sh*t!” Freddy said as several Troms jumped out of the fields and ditches surrounding the area.

“Elektabuzz you ready?” Blake shouted.

“Bebuzz buzz!”/ / / “Let’s kick some Trom *ss!” He replied before running side by side with his master.

“Luxio let’s strike from above! Use Magnet Rise and drop thunderbolts on them!” Sarah yelled.

“Not Luxio!” / / / “Luxuxyo!” Luxio shouted before glowing in an odd array of beauty and growing her body by several feet in all dimensions.

“LUXRAY!” (no translation needed)

“Let’s do this then!” Sarah shouted as she jumped on her partner’s back and jumped into the air with her, dropping lightning down together as one.

“Shiffffft. . .ry. . .” / / / “Sooo, sorry. . .” Said Tyson’s Shiftry as he fainted, earning me the win.

Pignite turned off Flamethrower as he fell and turned to high-five me.

“Way to go Pignite!” I said cheerfully, “I guess I only needed Braviary and you then huh!”

“Why the hell did you call for us then?!” / / / “Blaziken Blaze?!” Blaziken yelled as the summoned but unused Pokemon went away.

“Well I must say, I’m very impressed, and very pissed as you just ruined my winning streak.” Tyson said.

Is that contradicting? Probably not enough to call in the grammar police. Oh well. I said internally.

“You too, well not really because I wooped you like none other but still, good job.” I said mischievously, “NOW, It’s getting a little late and the Troms will be attacking soon. We NEED to get out of here!” I said without withholding any urgency in my tone.

My family erupted in laughter as my grandfather patted my head.

“Oh my boy. Alex that was a bedtime story we told, there was never a fight for good between the Troms and Trogs.” Grandpa said

“YES there was! It happened just twenty years ago, and it was a horrible bloody battle that is a deep part of our history. Some of the survivors turned it into a fable so regular people would know the story and remember but it was too successful.” I replied.

“Alex, your parents and I were alive then, and your mother was home pregnant with Rick for most of it so we would know if major events like that happened.” my Grandmother said.

“But it really did happen and there are Troms all throughout the world right this very moment doing horrible things to Trogs’ families. That’s why we need to leave, so you will be protected!” my voice rose with every sentence how could they not believe there own son!

“Alex, you need to calm down.” Grandfather said as he stepped closer.

“Who is THAT?!?” Mathew said pointing to the sky at a flying Pokemon with . . . bright blonde hair?

Lacy jumped off her Braviary and walked up to me.

“You know this girl, Alex?” Mathew said after whistling, which was an improvement over Tyson who stood staring at her with mouth agape.

Kate ended his trance with a quick jab in the ribs. I chuckled then grabbed Lacy’s hand. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I brushed the hair out of her face and saw her tear-stained eyes.

She gave me an ‘I’ll tell you later’ look before saying, “Hello Mr. and Mrs. Ignis. My name is Lacy Green and I am your son’s girlfriend.”

“Way to go Alex!” my dad shouted while my mom shook Lacy’s hand and elbowed dad in the ribs with her other elbow. My Father then also shook Lacy’s hand while Mathew and Rick air-fived me. We then went into a conversation describing what we were doing off-campus and how all I had said was true when we were interrupted by Pignite.

“Look up you guys!” / / / “Pigignitite!” He shouted.

A spray of bark and wood sediment suddenly flew in my face as a bullet-hole appeared above my head in the tree next to me. I spun around and saw the sniper laying on our neighbors roof. Well I wouldn’t say sniper because I have a pretty big head.

“What the F**k!” Rick shouted from where he had taken cover.

I quickly glanced at Lacy and she put up a wall of ice around my family and her self as I ran forward. Right before I hit the fence I sprang into the air and lit my hands aflame.

“SH*T!” The sniper screamed as I ran towards him.

Right before I slammed into him I jumped and sailed harmlessly over his head then kicked him off the roof. Before he hit the concrete of the neighbors patio I caught his leg and swung him into my yard.

I jumped back into my backyard swiftly while Lacy took down the wall. I pulled my hands above my head and slammed them down, creating shackles made of fire on each of his legs and arms. I then kicked him just to be safe.

He was struggling against the flames so I turned up the heat.

He screamed in pure agony, a scared guttural and feral noise. Lacy put her hand on my shoulder which made me I turned it back down and I calmed myself.

“Why did Felix not keep his word of twenty-four hours?” I asked.

The sniper laughed as hysterically as one could while his wrists were on fire, “After all he’s done you are worried about him lying? Oh this is just too good.” He said.

“Okay, why is he doing this?” Lacy asked.

“What’s in it for me sweet cheeks?” The sniper asked.

I started a fire in my palm and shot it out until it was about a foot from his face.

“Hey Lacy do you remember Justin saying something about me tripping a lot this morning?” I said and pretended to lose my balance for a second making the fire dip within a few inches of his nose, which of course made him scream like a drunk college student watching paranormal activity three, the least scary movie of all time.

“I recall something of that nature. Awww pore baby, is the heat to much for you? Well try this out.” Lacy said then stuck her tongue out of the side of her mouth in the cute way she does. Suddenly my fire shackles were replaced by ice shackles and ice spikes formed on either side of his head. “Try not to wiggle too much, those spikes aren’t friendly.” Lacy said

“Okay! The Plan is too. . .” We never got the answer as his chest exploded with a sudden pressure.

“Nice Psychic Jellicent, I could feel you hatred you pink ball of death,” said Cindy as she jumped the fence into our backyard.

“Oh no! Everyone go grab some clothes and get away from here, now!” I shouted at my family.

“Now, now. Don’t run away, stay and play!” Cindy shouted and fused with her Jellicent.

“Pignite Wild Charge!” I yelled while Lacy ordered Shadow Ball

Pignite covered himself in so much Electricity that I could feel the static from where I was, and ran at Jellicent with everything he had. Glaceon opened her mouth and yelled her name while an orb of pure black and violet energy shot from her mouth.

Pignite struck first by jumping on Jellicent/Cindy then bouncing off of her bouncy head.

It was recovering from the electricity when the Shadow Ball struck, creating a large explosion of particles and debris.

When the smoke cleared and my family was still standing behind us to my annoyance, Cindy was still floating without a scratch moving her tentacles up and down gracefully.

My Turn kiddies! She spoke in my mind

I felt an enormous amount of pressure building in my head as she lifted Pignite and Glaceon into the air with Psychic. Then she flipped over and shot a huge amount of water at both of them in what I realized was water spout.

Glaceon managed to break free and ran in-front of Pignite to protect him from the brunt of the trauma from Water Spout but in return lay fainted and barely breathing at his feet.

Pignite looked at his fallen friend and his entire being shook with raw energy for one purpose only, revenge! He suddenly stamped his feet and shot a huge volume of fire into the air before glowing a white with a rainbow-ish-tint color. He grew, his tail’s endpiece became less of a weapon and more shapely, his tusks lengthened and his face lit aflame.

He shouted to the sky, “YOU DIE NOW!!!!” / / / “EMBOARRRRRRRR!!!!!!”

Emboar picked up his fallen friend and ran her over to where Lacy was standing before gently setting Glaceon down.

“Alex! Look at your Symbol!” Lacy shouted and pointed.

I saw that there was a small amount of light shining through the glove but I also saw Cindy preparing for another Water Spout. I looked at my friend who now stood at a little above eye level which was odd since Emboar’s were supposed to be averaged at a little over five feet and I was almost six foot but I didn’t care at that exact moment, because his expression was screaming at me to take off the glove.

I ripped the glove off and was instantly met with a harsh light that hurt my eyes. I felt an odd sensation, like putting on a tight-fitting shirt but over my entire body.

When it was over I saw a cloak of flames around my face and felt like teeth were against my face, pressing down but not very hard. I raised my hand to my face and saw my arm was a deep black color with white claws for fingers and a red band on my wrist. They also felt like I had w a large amount of weight on each one.

My legs felt odd, as if they were shorter, yet more powerful. When I looked down I saw hooves instead of toes and on my chest there was a black band with a Sumo-wrestler-belt looking symbol in the middle.

I was an Emboar; or rather I was fused with Emboar. I felt renewed energy and Like I had never truly been alive until this moment. I raised my arm again and Emboar’s body reacted immediately.

That’s when I noticed the torrent of water coming at me. I freaked out and thought of something, anything to stop it and I was lucky enough to think of Flame Thrower. I opened my mouth, not knowing how to work attacks, but thinking desperately about fire coming out of my mouth when it suddenly did. The Water was evaporated on the spot and dripped to the ground. After a couple of seconds of this I rolled to the side and let the rest move past me into the fence which left a large hole.

I ran forward thinking about electricity and suddenly was bathed in it. I jumped up and let myself fall on Cindy like Emboar had done when he was Pignite and bounced away before I could take much recoil. I landed and my feet dug into the ground as I slowed myself by my feet dragging into the ground.

I stepped forward with my right foot and launched another Flamethrower while she was recovering.

It hit head on and by now I knew she was hurt pretty bad. Cindy prepared a Hydro pump while I ran forward, bathing myself in electricity. I hit her running full speed and was turning around for another one when she shot a Water Spout straight at the ground and shot into the air before defusing and a Honchkrow swooped past to grab her.

I wanted to go after them but Lacy held me back. I felt as if I simply fell down and was suddenly outside of Emboar with my family standing around me. Emboar was breathing heavily but still in an okay state and I felt like I did all of that myself but still managed to heal Emboar and get to my feet.
“Now will you come with me?” I asked my family for the final time.

They all laughed and said of course. We spent the next hour packing things up and sending Aerodactyls, Braviarys and even a few Rufflets back to the school with all the items worth saving from the house then Lacy and I summoned enough Braviary’s for my grandparents and mom while Mathew would ride his shiny Flygon, Dad would ride his regular and Tyson would ride his Salamence.

Rick would ride on his Dragonite and Kate would ride her Tropius back to the school with us. I didn’t argue because I knew they’d be more comfortable on the long trip if they were with Pokemon they knew.

After everyone said a quick goodbye we started flying northwest, back to the school.

As we passed near Hoenn I noticed that there were several bolts of Lightning shooting from the ground into the sky from the center of the Region. isn’t it the other way around? I thought to myself.

“Hey I’m gonna go check out something, I’ll be right back.” I said.

“We’ll come with you.” most of my family volunteered but I knew it would be dangerous and told Braviary to tell his friends not to stop for anything.

I then took off toward the Lightning with Lacy and my siblings close behind. Oh well, they can fly away if anything goes wrong. I thought.

I looked at the Braviary behind me who was flying with Emboar’s arms in his talons and laughed at the sight until I was brought back to the present when a lightning bolt shot right past me.

Braviary dodged it as best he could and I saw that Verdanturf had turned into a war zone. Several Trogs from our age group were running around beating back Troms but we were heavily outnumbered.

“Alex! Let’s go report this!” Lacy said.

“No, I’m going to help them!” I replied

“But. . . why you might get hurt! Do you want me to lose you?” Lacy shouted.

“NO! I just need to help Sarah.” I said, catching my mistake too late.

“Why do you need to help Sarah huh? Why do you act so weird around her?!” Lacy said as lightning crashed around us

After a few wordless seconds she shouted, “Answer me!” With more ferocity than most Pokemon can muster.
“Because. . . Because. . . I . . .” I couldn’t say it to her, I couldn’t break her heart like this.

“Say it Alex! Right NOW!” Lacy shouted with Hysteria creeping into her voice and her hair wipping wildly in the wind.

“Because I love her!” I shouted then leaned backwards and let myself fall into the open air. . . .

Last edited:

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Sorry it took me so long. Aaaannnyway...Good chapter! The action and drama were both well done. I thought the twilight joke was funny, despite how badly those books suck. I can't wait to see how this turns out, so 'till next time, keep up the good work!

-;201-t;;201-a;

Ya Vampires suck was on in the Backround while i was writing Lacy's narration and I just decided to take a crack at it. I think I need some help describing fusions though, I keep thinking I didn't give enough detail but I still have most of a story to do it in.

MudkipFan

<3 Games Section
I really like your language style, you have use some nice vocabulary at times that it is needed. I like the way you have set it out too, short paragraphs in the forms of lines.
However I think that sometimes you don't make much sense and as SJ said, make mistakes such as capitalization, my advise to you is to sit down and proof read it as I don't think you have properly. Awaiting the next installment xD.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
The thing that pissed me off the most was Alex's family, acting like know it alls. Pfffsshhts. Hate when people do that >.>
LACY! Y U SO SELFISH! SARAHS YOUR FRIEND, YOU HELP HER REGARDLESS! D:<

When people and pokemon fuse, imagine the lucario movie. Aura. You feel aura, inside your pokemon you access it, which in return lets you help them reach full potential.

Shazam88

I just read the first two chapters and I thought they were awesome :D

I'm sorry to announce that although i planned to post the next chapter tonight i'm not sure if i can. i'm writing furiously but have a little bit of block. I'll leave you with an excerpt. . .

Luxray charged forward, before jumping and then biting into the thick shoulder of the Tangrowth with a Fire Fang. It was no use, the vines kept crawling all over Sarah’s body, slowly draining the life from her.

“LUUUUUUUUUUXEEEEE!” Luxray screamed at the towering mass of Vines before trying another Fire Fang.

“Sarah no!” Alex shouted as he ran forward, slipping inside the shell of his Emboar and preparing a flame charge with all his might. . .