• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Competitive Subway!

How good you think of the clan's design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomy2222

Let's see who shines
Welcome

to

The
Competitive
Subway!

ClanNewEmblem-2.png

This is The Competitive Subway. It's members learn, and teach. We intend to grow close and grow up with our Members. This clan is made by Fawn67 and Tomy2222. We hope our members will love, and enjoy their clan lifes here.

Mew72 said:
You will be defeated at any costs, no matter how long it takes.

Rules:
#1. Standard SF rules Apply

#2. You may not use any tier outside of Smogon, without telling the opponent.
#3. You must include one of the three Pokémon you chose in all of you're battles.
#4. Do not spam the thread asking the same question if it's already been answered.(Exceptions for certain cases.)
#5. Never don't have fun. :)
#6. If you read the rules put :025n172: at the end of your application.

Announcements:
18/12/2011 The Competitive Subway started to be developed.
3/1/2012 Clan opens!​

Clan Information

Poles vs Sides.
The Competitive Subway is divided into four sections. North Pole, South Pole, East Side and West Side. These work similar to little sub-divisions within the clan. Battle and earn points for your section. They are earned through in-clan section tournaments and clan battles with clanmates. Subway blue coins can be stored and used. [/SIZE]​

Ways to gey Points for your section:

#1. You can battle your opponent in a battle. You get 1 Points for every Pokémon you still have alive at the end of the battle. So that could mean if you live with 6 Pokémon you'd be getting 6 Points for your section; So it's rather easy to get Points.
#2. Help the clans shop.
#3. Be a helpful member through out the clan; helping others with things.
If you choose option one you must fill this out and post it.

Ways to gey Subway Coins:

#1. You may get subway coins at the end of each month from your section's banker according to your performance in both the clan thread and your battles.
#2. Help the clan leader for anything.

How to be a banker:

Step1. There will be a new banker for each section at the end of each month, so wait for that time to come.
Step2. PM me that time about your request to be a banker, and remember, be polite and explain why you want to be one.
Step3. I'll check your clan-performance and think about can you be a fair, and good banker.
Step4. Wait for the announcement.

EXTRA: EVERY MONTH, EACH SECTION SHOULD HAVE A BANKER, SO IF NO ONE WANTS TO BE, I'LL RANDOMLY SELECT A MEMBER TO BE, SO PLEASE AT LEAST FIND A MEMBER IN UR SECTION TO DO IT, OTHERWISE I MAY BE CHOOSING DIFFERENT MEMBER WHO YOU DON'T PREFER TO BE ONE.​

Battle With:
Who won:
Result(eg. 6-0):
Improvements for yourself:
Most Thrilling part of the battle:
Suggestions for the opponent:
Further comments:

Joining
If you think you'd like to join fill out this Application, and post it.​
Application Form
Username:
PO Username/FCC:
Favorite Pokémon Type:

Your 3 Pokémon of choice:
Rate yourself on battling ability(1-10):
Have anything you'd like to donate (If so list to the right):Did anyone refer you here? (If yes, who.)

Sections

Here are the different sections and the other leaders in the clan.

NorthPolebanner.png

NewNorthPoleUbar.png
[*IMG*]http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac69/tommy2222/Fixed Userbars Ya/NewNorthPoleUbar.png[/IMG]
North Pole

Captain: Tomy2222

Members:
Minhdinh
Giant Don
1066MacBookPro
HyperLugia

EastSidebanner.png

NewEastSideUbar.png
[IMG*]http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac69/tommy2222/Fixed Userbars Ya/NewEastSideUbar.png[/IMG]

East Side

Captain: Da Who!

Members:

Swagzilla
Toasty Sammich
Yobrowazzup
Usatoday

WestSideBanner.png

NewWestSideUbar.png
[*IMG]http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac69/tommy2222/Fixed Userbars Ya/NewWestSideUbar.png[/IMG]
West Side

Captain: Fawn67

Members:
Trust
TheWestingTon
Litarith
Steph Shion

SouthPoleBanner.png

NewSouthPoleUbar.png
[IMG*]http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac69/tommy2222/Fixed Userbars Ya/NewSouthPoleUbar.png[/IMG]
South Pole

Captain: UnknownAwesome

Members:
Supereffectivesplash
tocador
Soulhax215
[Anti-Hax]Ninja

Section VS Section
Each Month we will have Section Tournaments. Meaning, North could challenge East, West, or South. These tournaments will last for 5 days, starting the second Monday of the new month. Regular battles will not be taken place during these 5 days. To keep it fair we will be letting each house choose who they want to fight, in order of North - East - West - South. You can have as many Tournament battles as you'd like; as long as they are against the section you are battling. Tournament battles will be recorded like this:​

My section:
Opposing section:
Battle against:
Win/Lose:
Score(Eg. 6-0):

The Section with the most wins by the end of the week will be rewarded 5 Subway Coins; as will the person who got the most wins will be awarded with 4. This can result in West getting 6 wins total, but someone in East getting 3 wins by one person. West would get the 5 Subway Points, but the person in East wouldn't have to give them straight to there house; rather just have them right off the bat.

Records!
First month: First = Second = Third = Fourth = Individual Winner =
Second month: First = Second = Third = Fourth = Individual Winner =
Third month: First = Second = Third = Fourth = Individual Winner =
--------------------------------

Rankings
Here at The Competitive Subway, the design is based on Subways themselves. There are 3 ranking sections, The Passengers, The Drivers and The Subway Owners. The Subway Owners are reserved for clan owners and co-leaders; The Drivers are for people who pariticipate well, activeness, and have high competitive skills; The Passengers are for new clan memebers who are new to competitive battling or learning how to battle. The Drivers can have a chance pariticipating in the war team by winning in a war team tournament against other members.
--------------------------
The Subway Owners:

NewTomyUbar.png
;249-d;
NewFawnUbar.png

This rank cannot be achieved by anyone except the owners of the clan, Tomy2222 and Fawn67.
--------------------------
Subway Controllers

SubwayControllersUbar.png

This rank cannot be achieved by anyone except the co-leaders of the clan
--------------------------------
Top Subway Driver

TopDriverUbar.png

To acheive this rank, you must be an Elite Subway Driver and show us that you have the ability to achieve this. You must show your up-most respect to everyone in the clan, and have a high battle record. You must be nominated by at least 3 members to even be considered for the rank. You must beat me, and Fawn at least twice when trying for this rank. If you lose the test battles, you must wait 5 days.
------------------------
Elite Subway Driver

NewEliteDriverUbar.png

To achieve this rank, you must be an Expert Subway Driver and beat all the other members in clan (counting active ones) once.
-------------------------
Expert Subway Driver
NewExpertDriverUbar.png

To achieve this rank, you must be a Trustworthy Subway Driver and beat at least 5 members(Only counting those in Driver Section). You need to post the best battle out of the 5, in the clan.
------------------------------
Trustworthy Subway Driver

TrustworthyDriverUbar.png

To achieve this rank, you must be a Perfect Subway Driver and get more than 80 Subway Coins, you also need to prove us that you are, even more than last time; improving at battling. You also need to 4-0 three people in the clan; in a row.

Members:

Da Who!

-----------------------
Perfect Subway Driver

PerfectDriverUbar.png

To achieve this rank, you must be an Outstanding Subway Driver and get more than 55 Subway Coins. You also need to prove us that you are good in competitive battling, and get more than a 2-0 win in a rank up battle.

Members:

Outstanding Subway Driver

NewOutstandingDriverUbar.png

To achieve this rank, you must be a Wealthy Subway Driver and get more than 35 Subway Coins. You need to get more than 2-0 win in the rank up battle.
Wealthy Subway Driver

WealthyDriverUbar.png

To achieve this rank, you must be a Skilled Subway Driver and get more than 20 Subway Coins. You also need to get more than a 1-0 win in the rank up battle.
---------------------
Skilled Subway Driver

NewSkilledDriverUbar.png

To achieve this rank, you must be a new Subway Driver and get more than 9 Subway Coins, you need to win in the rank up battle too with at least a 1-0. Exceptions may happen.
----------------------
New Subway Driver

NewDriverUbar.png

This is an entry rank for all the Drivers. You must wait 5 days before ranking.​

The Passengers
--------------------
Amazing Passenger

AmazingPassengerUbar.png

This is the highest rank of The Passengers, you may ask a tester to have a rank up test battle to reach to The Drivers now. To achieve this rank, you must have won 23 battles within the clan.
-------------------
Responsible Passenger

ResponsiblePassengerUbar.png

You are nearly the top of The Passengers. To achieve this rank, you must have won 17 battles within the clan.
--------------------
Creative Passenger

CreativePassengerUbar.png

You are climbing to the top. To achieve this rank, you must have won 12 battles within the clan.
--------------------
Helpful Passenger

HelpfulPassenger.png

You are starting to become stronger! To achieve this rank, you must have won 7 battles within the clan.
---------------------
Nice Passenger

NicePassengerUbar.png

You are learning, learning! To achieve this rank, you must have won 4 battles within the clan.

Members:

Swagzilla
Toasty Sammich
UnknownAwesome
Trust

---------------------
Poor Passenger

PoorPassengerUbar.png

This is the entry rank for all The Passengers. From here, you need to learn battling skills and be positive about your skills. You may be the lowest of the low, but from there you can only get higher.

Members:

Giant Don
Supereffectivesplash
TheWestingTon
Minhdinh
Litarith
Yobrowazzup
1066MacBookPro
Steph Shion
Usatoday
tocador
HyperLugia
Soulhax215
[Anti-Hax]Ninja

Last edited:

Fawn67

CS Owner and West SL
WAR!!!
NewWarTeamUbar.png

War Team
Members:
Wars Against:
War Record: 0 wins 0 losses

Our war team will have 5 members and 2 reserves.
War team members will be selected by a war team tournament.
The tournament will be held when there are enough members in the clan.

Members Battling Records:
Wins/Ties/Losses/Current Streak

Tomy2222: 0/0/0 (0)
Fawn67: 0/0/0 (0)
Da Who!: 0/0/0 (0)
Sphyllz: 0/0/0 (0)
Swagzilla: 0/0/0 (0)
ToastySammich: 0/0/0 (0)
Unknown Awesome: 0/0/0 (0)
Trust: 0/0/0 (0)
GiantDon: 0/0/0 (0)
Supereffectivesplash:0/0/0 (0)
TheWestington: 0/0/0 (0)
Minhdinh: 0/0/0 (0)
Yobrowazzup: 0/0/0 (0)
1066MacBookPro: 0/0/0 (0)
Fluffybulldozer: 0/0/0 (0)
Steph Shion/Aleyester: 0/0/0 (0)
Usatoday: 0/0/0(0)
tocador: 0/0/0(0)
Hyperlugia: 1/0/0(+1)
Soulhax215: 0/0/0(0)

Signature Pokemon:
You may only have one Legendary, and one Pseudo Legendary.
Tomy2222: ;479-w; ;488; :494:
Fawn67: ;468; ;488; :598:
Da Who!: ;260; ;376; ;472;
Sphyllz: ;091; ;330; ;468;
Swagzilla: ;186; ;248; :612:
ToastySammich: ;242; :560: :637:
Unknown Awesome: ;260; ;286; :604:
Trust: ;145; ;430; :560:
Giant don: ;006; ;009; ;257;
Supereffectivesplash: ;131; ;233; :508:
TheWestington: ;135; ;214; ;473;
MihnDihn: ;157; :503: :612:
Yobrowazzup: ;212; ;272; ;356;
1066MacBookPro: ;251; ;461; :596:
Fluffybulldozer: ;065; ;068; ;376;
Steph Shion: ;160; ;248; ;254;
Usatoday: ;233; ;379; ;475;
tocador: ;154; ;473; :609:
Hyperlugia: ;181; ;286; :609:
Soulhax215: ;260; ;475; :612:
[Anti-Hax]Ninja: ;186; ;381; ;460;

Tournaments:

None

None

None

Events:

None

None

Coming Soon

Last edited:

tomy2222

Let's see who shines
ClanShop

ClanShopUbar.png

NewShopBanner.png

So here is our clan's shop, you can use your points which can be earned in clan to buy things that you like, interesting, isn't it?

Pokemons:
None yet.

Items:
None yet.

Clan items/services:

Signature Changing Machine:
5 subway coins per service, you may change your signature pokemons once.

Signature Changing:

#1. Use the 2 free signature changing chances after you signed up.
#2. Use the signature changing machine which is in the clan items/services in our clan shop
#3. After you decided to change your signatures, go PM Fawn about it.

WHO EVER POST ON THE CLAN THREAD ABOUT SIGNATURE CHANGING REQUEST WILL BE WARNED ONCE. AND IF THEY VIOLATE THIS AGAIN, THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED TO BE KICKED OUT OF HERE.

Banker's Work:

#1. Wait till the end of each month
#2. Check up every battle records and posts
#3. Consider how many points of your section you will give them
#4. Think about how many subway coins you should give to each member in your section
#5. Send me about the amount (both total and each one)
#6. Be fair and have fun :)

Monthly Bankers of Each Sections:

North Pole:

South Pole:

West Side:

East Side:

Points Deducting System:

So this system is to warn people who aren't active in the clan thread, so the people who is active may ignore this part.

Who don't ever post at least once in a week, his/her section will be deducted 1 point.

Inactive Members Cleaning Up System:

In the first day of each week, I'll post a post about who is inactive and warn them, they MUST post something like "IM ALIVEEEEEEE" and promise to be active here, otherwise if who still don't ever respond after 3 days, he/she would be kicked out of the clan.

Sections' Points Record & Members' Subway Coins Record:

E.g: Section Name (Remaining Points):
Member Name (Remaining Subway Coins)

North Pole ( 4 ):

Tomy2222 ( X )
Minhdinh ( 0 )
1066MacBookPro ( 0 )
HyperLugia ( 4 )

South Pole ( 0 ):

UnknownAwesome ( 0 )
Supereffectivesplash ( 0 )
tocador ( 0 )
Soulhax215 ( 0 )
[Anti-Hax]Ninja ( 0 )

East Side ( 0 ):

Da Who! ( 0 )
Swagzilla ( 0 )
Toasty Sammich ( 0 )
Yobrowazzup ( 0 )
Usatoday ( 0 )

West Side ( 0 ):

Fawn67 ( X )
Trust ( 0 )
TheWestingTon ( 0 )
Litarith ( 0 )
Steph Shion ( 0 )

Never Don't Have Fun In The Subway :) - Me and Fawn

Last edited:
Application Form
Username: Da Who!
PO Username/FCC: Da Who! / None most of the time
Favorite Pokémon Type: Ground!
Your 3 Pokémon of choice: Look at meh siggy and guess
Rate yourself on battling ability(1-10): 7-8, I'm fairly good.
Have anything you'd like to donate (If so list to the right): Me!
Did anyone refer you here? (If yes, who.) Kinda, I came here mainly to piss off my cousin by not joining his clan because he mentioned you and said you were starting a clan. Anyway, I'd prefer to join a new clan and end up being a 'veteran' than being one of the newbies

Forgot the 3 pikachus thing. But I don't know how to put it in.

Last edited:

Fawn67

CS Owner and West SL
Application Form
Username: Da Who!
PO Username/FCC: Da Who! / None most of the time
Favorite Pokémon Type: Ground!
Your 3 Pokémon of choice: Look at meh siggy and guess
Rate yourself on battling ability(1-10): 7-8, I'm fairly good.
Have anything you'd like to donate (If so list to the right): Me!
Did anyone refer you here? (If yes, who.) Kinda, I came here mainly to piss off my cousin by not joining his clan because he mentioned you and said you were starting a clan. Anyway, I'd prefer to join a new clan and end up being a 'veteran' than being one of the newbies

Accepted. This is funny since we both have Relatives in BA; with high positions. Since your are one of the first to join you are a Trustworthy Driver, and can choose out of being captain of East. Or South. :)

Sphyllz

Application Form
Username : Narukami
PO Username/FCC: Narukami / Not yet
Favorite Pokémon Type: Psychic!
Your 3 Pokémon of choice: Cloyster, Flygon, Togekiss.
Rate yourself on battling ability(1-10): Hmm... 6.5-7.5
Have anything you'd like to donate (If so list to the right): Not yet.
Did anyone refer you here? (If yes, who.) : Yes, Tomy2222

tomy2222

Let's see who shines
Application Form
Username : Narukami
PO Username/FCC: Narukami / Not yet
Favorite Pokémon Type: Psychic!
Your 3 Pokémon of choice: Cloyster, Flygon, Togekiss.
Rate yourself on battling ability(1-10): Hmm... 6.5-7.5
Have anything you'd like to donate (If so list to the right): Not yet.
Did anyone refer you here? (If yes, who.) : Yes, Tomy2222

Accepted. Hey Narukami, so........hope you will enjoy(or you are going to enjoy) our clan life here, since you are our second member, you will be starting at the Perfect Driver rank and you will also be the East/South Side's Captain! Flygon~ =D (Depending which side Da Who! chooses)

Last edited:

tomy2222

Let's see who shines
Oooh yayz, a high rank already :)

I'd like to be captain of the East, if that's OK :)

Of cuz it is ok, our first member XD, ar I finally know you are Psycho's cousin...thinking the others...But anyway, you will be the captain of the East Side :D, ok ur captain gift: ;249-d; (< so rare)

p.s now you two can add the clan tag and recruiting XP, if you battle each other, plz fill the battle form :3

Last edited:
Ok thanks :)

And the main issue I have with my sig is the character space. I'd have to get rid of my 'pokemon' analysis to fit it in.

tomy2222

Let's see who shines
Hmm....ya, i will try to fix the ubar's problem so don't worry, and..........lol let's keep recruiting XP, and I am on PO now, lalala let's go~

Swagzilla

Banned
Username: Swagzilla
PO Username/FCC: Swagzilla / Not Yet
Favorite Pokémon Type: Dragon :D
Your 3 Pokémon of choice: Haxorus Tyranitar Politoed
Rate yourself on battling ability(1-10): 7-10 it depends if im playing smart which i do most of the time or in serious conditions.
Have anything you'd like to donate (If so list to the right): My Skills lol JK but on a serious note my comedy and cooperation
Did anyone refer you here? (If yes, who.) tomy2222

Fawn67

CS Owner and West SL
Username: Swagzilla
PO Username/FCC: Swagzilla / Not Yet
Favorite Pokémon Type: Dragon :D
Your 3 Pokémon of choice: Haxorus Tyranitar Politoed
Rate yourself on battling ability(1-10): 7-10 it depends if im playing smart which i do most of the time or in serious conditions.
Have anything you'd like to donate (If so list to the right): My Skills lol JK but on a serious note my comedy and cooperation
Did anyone refer you here? (If yes, who.) tomy2222

Accepted. You are put into East Section. Yay for Da! Who. He gets the first new member. :p

Swagzilla

Banned
Yay I made it :D

ToastySammich

NOMNOMNOM
Is this how you join? o_O I'm such a noob

Application Form
Username: ToastySammich
PO Username/FCC: ToastySammich
Favorite Pokémon Type: Dragon
Your 3 Pokémon of choice: Volcarona, Scrafty, Blissey
Rate yourself on battling ability(1-10): Hmm... around 6 to 8
Have anything you'd like to donate (If so list to the right): Not really...
Did anyone refer you here? (If yes, who.) Swagzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.