• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Complaining Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roylan

Veteran Trainer
If you have things in your life you want to complain about then come here and complain i'll be one of those therapist who listens then comments.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
As depressing as this thread has already gotten here goes...

deoxysxx your best bet is to just do what I've done and break all contact entirely when you can. E.g.; get your own place, forget entirely about the parts of your family that you hate etc.

It's what I've done.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Gelatino please only use kind comments

He is telling the truth. A psychiatrist would never give their patient advice that would harm them. It would be unethical to do so.

Also you are only 16 years old you are in no position to offer anyone life advice.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Except without all the relationship advice. So in some ways you could say it's better.

It's only a matter of time until someone comes in here complaining about a relationship and Roylan attempts to give advice on it.

UnovaMaster

I like this girl, but she has a relationship with someone else, and I have a relationship with someone else. Somehow I can't shake the feelings for her though.

Why does my life suck?! UGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.