• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Complete Importing Thread

Will you be importing D/P from Japan?

• Yes, I will be importing both games.

Votes: 28 6.7%
  • I will be importing Diamond.

Votes: 59 14.0%
  • I will be importing Pearl

Votes: 58 13.8%
  • No, I won't be importing.

Votes: 275 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Owle Isohos

From Play-Asia, it's 5-10 days with the cheapest shipping.

Gah...I should have known better than to order on a weekend. :( It's probably not going to ship till some time tomorrow...*dies*

Owle Isohos

Sunday night in the US is Monday morning in Hong Kong. I ordered my game Friday afternoon, but where Play-Asia is it was sometime in the wee hours of the morning Saturday...

Evil time zones.

day 12 - yea it came! this is so cool!

Ryboy

Skyla Fanboy!!!!!
I just ordered my pearl from play-asia with the cheapest shipping. i had to use the cheapest for the same reason as furanki. i will keep everyone updated on the progress of the shipping (when it get shipped) and so on.

cecil 090

chaos of the night
(in advance i know this is off topic and i apologize to the moderators)

~The First Offiical D/P importers club Tournament!~

For the first time on serebii.net's forum the d/p importers club is holding a Diamond and Pearl tournament for its members (you can still sign up) now for those of you who wish to enter here are the rules that have been confirmed by our organizer Judai Yuki

TO see the rules check out the first page of the d/p importers club (check sig)

THe tournament signup deadline is November 11th and the tournament will be held November 18th

the tournament is also open level so get training if you wish to enter

- thank you

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
um i just got my copy in and this is gonna sound embarrising but how do you get past the part with the proffessor he keeps saying the same thing over and over

Deoxys_73

<-I WIN!
Since Pokemon games are pretty much in Hiragana and Katakana, I can manage through with it. I'll most likely be importing, yes.

Do want to remind you folks, though, that Japanese games cost more than those released outside of the US. You can expect a good number of Hong Kong sellers on eBay selling it for close to $50 or $60. PlayAsia and Lik-Sang ftw.

i was going to import through lik-sang but they got shut down by sony
*flees to happy place and cries remembering the good times with lik-sang*
;483; ;493;

It's been a freakin' month for me and I still don't have it!

1. Your Mail Man stole it for himself.

2. Some retarded Mail Truck got in an accident and your game was cracked in half.

3. Your neighbors saw the package and took it.

4. Play-Asia thought they shipped your package but they didn't.

5. It got lost at the Post Office and it's still there piled with all these other packages there on top.

6. The airplane it was on crashed and sunk deep into the ocean.

7. Your package was delivered to the wrong house and the people either kept it for themselves or forgeting to ship it back to the post office saying they gave it to the wrong house.

8. The Mail Man thought your package was crap and threw it out the window.

9. It fell out of the Mail Truck and someone sold it on eBay.

10. You have it in your house and you don't know it.

And that's all I can think of what happened to your package. Play-Asia did say rarely Air Mail take 4-5 weeks. Maybe you should email them. I feels so sorry for you. Hopefully you get it this next week or Monday. ; _ ;

Last edited:

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
mine still hasn't shipped yet! do you know on what days play-asia ships the orders?

I ordered Diamond from Lik-Sang with the free shipping on October 18, it then shipped the 20, and I still haven't gotten it. Maybe Monday....

Owle Isohos

It's been a freakin' month for me and I still don't have it!

Yeah, you should probably e-mail them about that. It may have gotten lost in the mail or something. :(

I'm pretty sure Play-Asia includes postal insurance on the stuff they send, though, so if it did get lost you aren't totally screwed. It sucks that you have to wait that long, though. :(

@Pikimiki: I can't say for sure, but I'd wager they ship Monday through Friday. Remember, though, Hong Kong's ahead of the US by about twelve hours or so...so right in Hong Kong it's sometime in the early AM Monday. Your game will probably ship sometime tonight or tomorrow.

chiper12

Artsy Smeargle
um just to tell you the first 3 cheapest shipping methods arent going to be covered with insurence only the top 3 do

Owle Isohos

Copy-pasted off Play-Asia's site...

Economy Air Bubble

Type: Airmail
Duration: 5-10 days
Tracking: No
Insured: Yes

That's the cheapest shipping that was available on Pokemon Pearl. And it is insured.

And there are only four shipping options for it, not six like you claim. Don't spread false information like that, please.

EDIT: Whoops, only three. Could've sworn there were four before. Anyway, though, they're all insured according to the site.

Last edited: