• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Complete Importing Thread

Will you be importing D/P from Japan?

• Yes, I will be importing both games.

Votes: 28 6.7%
  • I will be importing Diamond.

Votes: 59 14.0%
  • I will be importing Pearl

Votes: 58 13.8%
  • No, I won't be importing.

Votes: 275 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zipzap713

@Peteyism
why not? i ordered from play-asia? i thijnk play asia is fine as long as u choose the faster shipping :D

lilaznkrnboi19

CHARMANDER IS LEET
I ordered from play-asia. I don't think it was worth almost $20 to get it faster, except for my own selfish reasons. Tomorrow is my 8th day and I'm hoping it'll come. I've seen so many people get it there so that's what I chose.

donovantxeevee

INVINCIBLE
*notices this post* I'm gald I'm getting a Japanese Emerald for Christmas. XD Then I can put my Mew, Jirachi, and Celebi into my Pearl. =D

noticed it thanks for the info =)

plus need to now a good site to order it from

Owle Isohos

A lot of people on this forum recommended Play-Asia, and I ordered mine from there. (Shipped on the 31st, haven't checked my mail cause I know its not here yet) Some people have also ordered from yesasia.

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
i ordered from playasia too, shipped on 31st but i chose the cheaper shipping. does it really take that long? it said it would take from 5-10 days!

Owle Isohos

From what I've read in this thread, most people who ordered from Play-Asia got it on the 8th, 9th, or 10th day.

Waiting for 35 days is highly unusual, though the site does say the air mail can take 4-5 weeks in rare cases. I'd suggest e-mailing Play-Asia if it takes that long, find some way to confirm that it didn't get lost in the mail or something.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
^i totally agree w/ you. from experince i have gotton stuff that was sent 2 me lost. Ex. my 9th Birthday card. my b-day is in september and the card arrived in december o_O taht is why u should always choose the express shipping that has tracking :D

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
we whats done is done, now i'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that it arrives soon. however mail getting lost happens all over, once my nintendogs order was due over 3wks, i mailed gameseek and they sent another. 1 wk later i recieved the lost package! lol i just sent it back though

Eclipsed soul

Houndour Trainer
I ordered with Play-asia, and my order came just fine O-o' I got the second cheapest shipping though, because I've had problems getting things in just bubble wrap before(took about TWO months from something I ordered frmo France to get here, yet it took only a week from England before D: So yeah...)

It's not normal to wait over a month, which is why you should probably contact play-asia D: Mine took 8 days to get here, a little faster than the usual stuff I get from Hong Kong. I live in NJ too, so yeah. It's insured, so I'm sure it's better to e-mail them about it *nod*

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
mine is still on time, i'm just saying for some ppl who've waited for a month, mine's only been 4 days coming so it shouldn't be here yet. i just hope it doesn't get lost or something on its way to malta

It shipped on the 20th from Lik-Sang and I just got it today. It is so awesome.

Ryboy

Skyla Fanboy!!!!!
you were lucky tyler, that it shipped before they closed down for good. I was an unlucky one. they closed down a day after i ordered it. but i ordered a pokemon pearl from play-asia saturday. and today is the 3rd day after it shipped on tuesday. i used the second cheapest shipping and it should get here sometime next week.

Eclipsed soul

Houndour Trainer
Congrats lilaznkrnboi19 and TylerDurden ^____^~!

*sprinkles more dust on the thread for others* <3

Man xD I think it's so funny that I'm starting to be able to read the names of the Pokemon the trainers are sending out so I have a general idea on who I need to switch too. This never happened when I imported Fire Red *slightly amused*

donovantxeevee

INVINCIBLE
i am going to buy both versions but get pearl this year because diamond i want in english while i am waiting till chistmas so i can order pearl i am going to replay all the third gen games