• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Complete Importing Thread

Will you be importing D/P from Japan?

• Yes, I will be importing both games.

Votes: 28 6.7%
  • I will be importing Diamond.

Votes: 59 14.0%
  • I will be importing Pearl

Votes: 58 13.8%
  • No, I won't be importing.

Votes: 275 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burning Effigy

A Hollow Being
Ebay=bad shipping

Taruta the Blue Mage

Newtypes represent!
Here's some good sites I recommend

1) Play-Asia: Very reliable and the shipping is preaty low but still don't go with Airmail envelope thingy, go for the box.

2)gamers choice club: Reliable preatty low priced but if you get a lot of stuff you get a huge shipping charge (D&P Lite, and my D&P JPN copies cost me at least $30 shipping) But they deliver things very fast

Owle Isohos

Have you contacted them about that? Cause e-mailing Play-Asia about it is way more productive than complaining here.

I got mine in 7 days from Play-Asia, and I used the bubble-envelope thingy.

Have you contacted them about that? Cause e-mailing Play-Asia about it is way more productive than complaining here.

I got mine in 7 days from Play-Asia, and I used the bubble-envelope thingy.

I'm apparently one of the "In some circumstances delivery can take 4 -6 weeks" people

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
keeping fingers crossed - hope it comes today - i wanted to kill the postwoman yesterday

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
This begins day 2 of the waiting for me, but yesterday they emailed me saying that they shipped my game. Only 3-8 more days.

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
9th day and mine didn't come, i hope it comes soon! i'll cry my eyes out if it doesn't come by tuesday

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
better hope it comes tommorow or saturday. cause sunday is a no mail day

yeah but my supply of hope is dying out lol. i'm fed up of waiting each day for the postwoman and being let down each time.