• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Comprehensive New Year's Thread: 2011-2012

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Well, my entire family is trekking up from PA to come to CT. We barely see each other, so it's a great get-together.

I'll most likely be in my room looking depressed. :(

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
sleep, eat, play, po**, eat, play, sleep, po**, play, eat, po**, sleep.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I'll probably do the same thing I did last year, which involved staying up all night drinking Dr.Pepper and eating pizza.
Yeah...I live in a boring neighbourhood, so the chances are, a party will never happen here.

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
Sleep late, bug my parents to take me to Times Square, fail miserably, sleep again until nine p.m., watch the ball drop on TV. I hate how I never get to see the ball drop live.
Maybe when I can drive. :/

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Haven't had much time with the family so I'll probably spend it at home with everyone watching the news and displays they put on. No one to kiss this year anyway! :)

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Stay home and laying on my couch, I think.

SurfingHaxorus

Eat pizza, watch a movie, watch the ball the ball watch people freak out that the end of the world is coming once the clock reads 1,1 2012...