• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Corrupted Wish Game: Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolteon

Amante de Jolteon
Wish granted. The monkeys own the Earth once more!

~xXx*%^$Oo_I wish people would stop putting encasing their AIM screennames in stupid things like THAT, what this wish is encased in, as it is really annoying._oO$^%*xXx~

Cubed

You best believe it
Wish granted, Since the squigglies have nowhere to go, thay flood the streets and homelessness rises by 200%

I wissh for a pi.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Granted. But you must recite the entire thing now.

I wish everyone was alive again.

Cubed

You best believe it
Wish granted. This includes Hitler. Congratulations, you have just caused WWIII.

I wish for a toe.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Granted, but you must kill everyone who is not supposed to be alive.

I wish your hand was swelled up.

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
granted, but rabid hamsters eat you for doing it.
I wish i had a turtle shell

woot21

super noob
Granted, you throw off a wall and it bounces back and hits you killing you.

I wish to punch someone, that isn't Chuck Norris.

Dattebayo

Banned
Wish granted, someone steals the plushie after you recieved it.

I wish there will be no more large-chested women.

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
Wish granted, but there are now large chested men instead.

I wish I could access all nintendo events.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Wish grant, though your computer collects many viruses and your hardrive crashes...

I wish I had a real Thunderbird that would love me and wouldn't die...

woot21

super noob
Granted, I steal it, and eat it.

I wish for eternal youth and life. And I don't care if everyone I know dies.

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
Wish granted, but you end up in a vegtable forever. (Like the woman who got her feeding tube taken out.)

I wish I had the power to go anywhere in the universe and travel to other universes.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Granted - You can now travel anywhere and everywhere (including other universes) but theres one problem you don't know how to use your powers, you constantly try to use your powers and eventually get the bright idea that they'll kick in when your in danger so you jump in front of a car and get killed, as the corriner examines your body he accidently touches your liver with his left finger causing your powers to active and transporting your body to a sausage factory. Enjoy.

I wish I had an extra life...

Granted *doing* . 1 UP!, you get killed by a simple goomba. what a noob.

I wish A fat old lady hadnt done the voice for naruto in the dub(cute japanese girls are good, fat old ladies are bad).

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Granted: A young japanese girl does narutos voice instead however she speaks way too fast, too high pitched and out of snic making it worse than before enjoy.

I wish I hate the ability to regenerate like the doctor

Cubed

You best believe it
Wish granted. You test it out to see if it works by running on the highway. You get hit by twelve cars. You are dead.

I wish for a dark place.

Wish Granted, but someone turns on the light. :(

I wish I was Aerokinetic.. :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.