• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Corrupted Wish Game: Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavan_II

"Dark Lightning"
Wish granted. Sceptile, use Cut!

I wish that Glalies did aerobics.

Dattebayo

Banned
Granted, they hurt themselves from doing aerobics.

I wish there was more swimsuit scenes in the Pokemon anime.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Everyone wears swimsuits 24/7, even the ugly fat guys. Yikes!

I wish for a TV

FuzzyFriend

Aloha-oh
Yes, but they all appear in your room and they drag you under the bed and your parents can't hear you scream.

I wish to get one million cats... and believe me... I can take a wild guess at what they would do... they'd poop and pee everywhere and on me, too, right?!

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Wish granted, but they're actually super-advanced cat aliens from a galaxy 23,000 lightyears away and capture you, taking you away in their spaceship as a specimen.
I wish for a coin.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
That was an edit...

You got a perfect brother. So your parents sell you to Beijing for 30 bucks so they feel like a perfect family.

I wish for a turkey salad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.