• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Corrupted Wish Game: Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkdragonmaster

<<<Isn't It Cute!!!
Granted. The pipe leads to the top of an erupting volcano, resulting in the magma flowing down and incinerating you.

I wish for a Sonic Screwdriver

Gryphie

The dirt is not dirt, but dung. And its all slimy and-ok, I'll stop here. And its on your face.

I wish for a non-corruptable wish.

Cavan_II

"Dark Lightning"
Wish granted, but you wished for a Missingno.

I wish that Jumpluff ate Luxio's pudding.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
The pudding had cheese
I wish for wishes

joesfriedchicken

Military Trainer
Granted, you wished that you jumped off a cliff.
I wish no one else would die in this thread.

Cubed

You best believe it
Granted. I tell you to change it inot something you hate (In all seriousness, though, why not?)

I wish for a river.

Dattebayo

Banned
Wish granted, your wish is no longer corrupted.

I wish smoking was banned.

Dattebayo

Banned
Wish granted, It landed on your face.

I wish the theory of evolution was false.

Dattebayo

Banned
Wish granted, it turns rotten.

I wish everything religon says is true.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Granted. It has one second, then everyone finds out you wish for it, then everyone goes after you.

I wish for a mouse.

Palkias#1

the mouse turns out to be radioactive and bites you but then when you wanke up in the hospital you are a raticate with the eyes of a zubat and cant use you legs

i wish i was ;292; that was dark/ghost and immune to any attack including foresight and any other attacks and toxic and will-o-wisp and junk
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

You didnt mention mold breaker. rampardos kills you with a flick.

I wish Pachirisu had evolved into a lightning fast, OFFENSIVE squirrel ninja pkmn!(physical)

Dattebayo

Banned
Wish granted, it starts killing other Pokemon with lightning fast, OFFENSIVE ninja weapons.

I wish everyone in this forum understands my feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.