• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Corrupted Wish Game: Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
its on fire?

I wish some random house that is the house of nobody i kno and is the house of nobody that has in any way any relevance to me or people i care about and is not my house either would catch on fire and burn down.

Random Chaos

my hands are bananas
Granted I milts

I wish for Sexy pictures of Skunkgirls

arceus03

Granted. You accidentally made it smack your head, strangle you then went into the drain.

I wish... for some potato chips.

Random Chaos

my hands are bananas
Granted there moldy

I wish I could get naked in world of warcraft

KingT

Burn
Granted. You see your gory demise.

I wish for a orange bannana.

Last edited:

Hazel_Nut

Granted, but its orange because it has been modified by a mad scientist and just holding it makes your hands burst.

I wish for a "Grown-Up Christmas List"

Status
Not open for further replies.