• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Corsola Caper! (215)

Nice Episode! Those Corsolas are cute but thay sound annoying.
I think thats meouths 1st fantastic boss gift. (I think)

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
LOVE this episode :] corsola is the CUTEST water pokemon ever! ^_^ I loved the whirl islands, but this was best episode, IMO :]

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought this was a good episode. I'm glad that Misty was finally able to catch a Corsola. I liked the Corsola horn artwork in this episode. I thought it was very unique and beautiful. The Corsola Misty captured seems to be very strong, so I can't wait to see it used in battle. I thought the houses on the Corsola nests were interesting.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I loved to see Misty getting a Corsola, it was great for her.

And Poliwhirl was great.

6/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So Ash and Co. find a floating house? It seems just like the floating houses that are seen in Pacifidlog Town, at least in the games anyway.

I thought this was a great chance for Misty to shine. The Whirl Islands were the best place to showcase Misty and Water Pokemon in general and I was glad that despite the fiasco that occured as usual, that Misty got her chance at finally catching a Corsola. It suits her well.

Loved the battle between Corsola and Poliwhirl too, which lead up to Corsola's capture. It had been a while since Poliwhirl shined. 8/10

The whole time I was watching this episode I wondered how does Crosola accessories make someone queen? Well that really wasn't the important part of this episode I'm glad that Misty got a Corsola. Misty's Corsola is my favorite Misty Pokemon. I'll rate this episode 8/10

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... The Corsola were very cute. It was very cool to see Misty catch her own Corsola. The Corsola names very bizarre. It was very funny seeing Brock pull Misty by the ear.

20/100

Champion Jared 14

Ahh, this episode aired not too long ago...Misty was really after Corsola for so long, and she ended up getting a very gifted one with a lot of energy strength...500 heists for team rocket, 500 blast offs...Lol, too much...

I loved how Misty finally got her Corsola...and she was finally able to get a new team and family member, and put her lure ball to good use.

100/100!!

Blessed

I love this episode, nice to see Misty catch herself the best Corsola and add another water Pokemon to her team. Makes me happy, and Brock pulling Misty by the ear made NO sense. Lastly Psyduck SLAYS me.

I love this episode, nice to see Misty catch herself the best Corsola and add another water Pokemon to her team. Makes me happy, and Brock pulling Misty by the ear made NO sense. Lastly Psyduck SLAYS me.

- I also love this episode, and Misty catching Corsola. She wanted it so badly, I was so glad when I saw her catch it for the first time.
- Brock pulling Misty by the ear was funny, for a change. It doesn't make sense, but it was so funny!
- Psyduck is awesome!

7threst

Nice to see that the spotlight was focused on Misty during this episode. She deserved to get that Corsola after rambling about it for the past three previous episodes.

Blessed

A good episode focusing on Misty, I loved how Psyduck appeared, It's so funny and adorable. The Corsola crystals were very beautiful. It's so great that Misty finally caught Corsola after wanting one for a while. Nice to know it's not your regular Corsola either, but one with a lot of strength and energy.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I'm glad that Misty got a Corsola that she always wanted. But at the same time, Misty got ear pulled by Brock. Wonderful.

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
LOL @ Brock pulling Misty's ear AGAIN.

Oddly enough, COrsola was one of the last Pokemon I expected from her.

Yes! Staryu appears and kicks some butt. It's good Misty finally got herself a Corsola. Recover and Mirror Coat are some interesting moves. I wish she used Staryu to catch Corsola with

*~Silver*~

The whole time I was watching this episode I wondered how does Crosola accessories make someone queen? Well that really wasn't the important part of this episode I'm glad that Misty got a Corsola. Misty's Corsola is my favorite Misty Pokemon. I'll rate this episode 8/10

I thought the same thing. xD I guess Jessie just FELT like a queen wearing that stuff... xD I don't know.

Zamin

It made perfect sense cos they were in the midst of helping the family finding the Corsola so capturing that Corsola would have just been selfish and rude, I stand by Brock on this.

Psyduck slays you? Psyduck is a nob in the anime, he is so annoying!

NPT

Just a member
This was a Good episode, I liked how Misty saved Mika at the beginning. LOL ... Brock pulling Misty's ear was hilarious, she kinda deserved it for pulling his ear all the time.
The Corsola names were weird, the dubbers should have used better names for them.
It's nice to see Misty getting herself a Corsola ...... After all, she wanted to catch a Corsola for a long time.