• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Corsola Caper! (215)

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I wish Kasumi had just caught Sunnygo when she first saw one at the pier in a previous episode instead of us having to wait until this episode.

Daizy

I call you honey
Corsola using Recover to heal its wounds made me think it was overpowered but Misty still found its weakness. What I liked was watching Misty's frantic fangirling.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sunnygo's recovery tactic made me chuckle since I remember dealing with that in the games. I was glad that Kasumi's team now had a healer Pokemon, even if it was a limited skill.

This episode was pretty much exactly what Misty needed. She had gone so long without a new Pokemon and finally she managed to get her very own Corsola which she had wanted ever since she first saw one. I liked the houseboat plot since it was cool to see a family that lived on the ocean itself and I liked how Corsola could even use Recover to heal itself from the damage it took.

Corsola are cute. Lol at Brock pulling Misty's ear.