• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cosplay Question!

Do you cosplay? Have you ever cosplayed?

• Yes, as a Pokémon

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Yes, as some other Pokémon character

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Yes, but not as a Pokémon character

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No, but I plan to in the future

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • No, and I have no plans to do so

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
Well, go ahead and answer it!

KojiroJames2006

Prepare etc., etc.
Jessie and James...and having fun with it! I even met Rachael Lillis dressed as Jessie. Don't believe me? Here's the proof:

[IMG200]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/NozeNuggets/RachaelandJessie.jpg[/IMG200]

And here's the autograph...

RachaelLillisautograph.jpg

No. 1 Machop Fan

I once cosplayed as Ash for Celebration Day (because our school refuses to call it Muck-up Day :mad:).

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Wait, no "as Pokemon characters and as others"?

Proud to be the only Hayley cosplayer she knows of!

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
She's the farmer from My Pokemon Ranch.

kuppies

i cosplay 83 i've cosplayed pokémon trainer (ssbb/ FR LG) and me and my friend all cosplay =]

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Heck ya!

In fact, I'm typing this as I sit in my full-body Wobbuffet suit.

At least, I want a Wobbuffet suit. Badly.

Haven't actually cosplayed before but I fully assembled that papercraft Regice from legendarypokemon :)

??????

That guy.
No.

I would like a cap similar to Ash's hat, and a Team Rocket shirt. But that's really not cosplay, anyone would wear those.

GlaceonLover1

BestCharacterEver <3
Nope. I would look like Dawn though if I got a costume of her...

I've been thinking of cosplaying Blue (FR/LG girl) soon. Probably for Halloween, or the anime con that happens in the fall near my school.