• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creamery Command Battle Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanger

beat valaraukar 2-0 ggs

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closed on request

ger9119

The frontier has been reopened. You will, of course, notice that some slots are vacant. These will be appointed by invitation only, so don't ask me for a spot.

My Frontier base or whatevs is called is opened , please vm/pm me to set up a time for matches

Snorby

Snorby
My Frontier is open as well; contact through PM, VM, or CC xat please

have fun making your head explode trying to play my tier

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
beat klaus 2-1 (me challenging him) extremely fun games. game 2 lulz.

8 symbols so far for the record, i believe

Im open btw for uu

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
confirming above^

g1 l

g2 w
g3 w

got some hax in my favour but none that felt game changing in my opinion. extremely underated tier that is very enjoyable

9 symbols

Last edited:

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
beat psilo 2-1

l g1

w g2

w g3

lots of hax would like to think it balanced out though

ggs had alot of fun

10 SYMBOLS

thanks to all the leaders for finding time to battle me and being good sports about me lucking most of you

Last edited:

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Lost to Spidey 1-2. All close, and relatively good games all around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.