• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creamery Command League

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestar319

The Marauder
lost t fire 5-0 qq i can has bad plays

vsfirestar319w.png

Confirming. Misclicks suck ;_;

GGs though​

Last edited:

Dracø_fāng_02

T.U.N dragon E4
serebii username:dracø_fāng_02
po/ps username:ash

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
For challengers, I can be found on the CC xat like all other leaders, but you have more chance of seeing me if you get there a little earlier than usual as I am GMT +1 and I won't be on the xat whole nights :) That is, assuming you live in the US, of course.

CCLBan_zpsb8f767ea.png

vseliteknightw.png

Saphirapwns Vs Eliteknight
2-0

ggs cya in 2

Note:
I am away this friday-monday

I can be found on the TBC Xat link is in my sig OR the CC xat

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
lost to ek 1-0 then 2-0

what can i say PO hax hates me? and also PS -> PO imports hate me too.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
For challengers, I can be found on the CC xat like all other leaders, but you have more chance of seeing me if you get there a little earlier than usual as I am GMT +1 and I won't be on the xat whole nights :) That is, assuming you live in the US, of course.

Or they could, you know, do the smart thing and VM you so that you can arrange a time to battle.

edit:

Serebii Username: Agito97 (soon to be Imma Agito)
PO Username: Cross-Slash

You're already a member here, so yeah...

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
lost to treecko 2-0 then won 1-0 and lost 2-0 ggs.

Ilane

I'm bored...so let's try this. (I'm going to need counter-teaming help because while I understand the concept, I'm having issues with deciding if a certain team breaks it).

Serebii username: Ilane
PO/PS username: PO Only (Ilane)
Guild: (If applicable) None

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I'm bored...so let's try this. (I'm going to need counter-teaming help because while I understand the concept, I'm having issues with deciding if a certain team breaks it).

Serebii username: Ilane
PO/PS username: PO Only (Ilane)
Guild: (If applicable) None

What I do is bring a team, and if I'm not sure I ask before either of us makes the first move. If they say it's cteam, they're usually nice enough to let you grab a different team.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity

Beat ilane in 3, kinda wanted to help her practice but oh well, i'll take the wins if she wishes to give them to me. On one note, these matches can best be described as WOW

Ilane

Beat ilane in 3, kinda wanted to help her practice but oh well, i'll take the wins if she wishes to give them to me. On one note, these matches can best be described as WOW

Confirming...I gotta work on the whole hax/critical hit thing (though it didn't really matter much in the end, dew still owned me)

Match 1 : Lots of Hax, plus I was kinda accidentally ct-ing him
Match 2: 3 Freezes (two thawed out right away)
Match 3: Lots of Hax and Critical Hits

But back to the drawing board.

Status
Not open for further replies.