• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creation Trio

Which Creation Trio member is your favourite?

• Dialga

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Palkia

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Giratina

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Generation IV introduced a trio of Legendary Dragon-type Pokemon known as the Creation Trio. Which one do you like the best? Please remember to explain your choice and not to spam.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I love Dialga. His cry is ADORABLE. He’s a dragon that can control time itself, but he makes a squealing sound. This is most noticeable when being petted (Gen 6 & 7) or romping around with other Pokémon (Gen 8 Pokémon Camp). Also, Dialga’s shiny is turquoise, which is the greatest color on the planet.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Dialga is my favorite member of this trio, as well as being one of my favorite Pokemon overall. Giratina is a close second however even though I only like its Altered Form.

Sakuyamon

I always liked Palkia the most. I remember buying Pearl before Diamond because I wanted to have Palkia on my team.

Giratina is fine too but for some reason it used to scare me when I was younger.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Although I like all three, I'll go with Giratina. Its Altered Forme is rather off-putting, but its Origin Forme is sleek and elegant. I also love its homeworld, the Distortion World.

Lucariomen

Dialga (I had a hard time choosing between the 3. All of them are nearly equally cool, but Dialga, the Time Dragon had to win for me.) > Giratina (Distortion World A.K.A. Let's-Flex-What-A-Nintendo-DS-Can-Do World was really fun! Also, Ghost-Type is my favorite type!) > Palkia > (The space dragon lost here, but I still love it! :))

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I love all three equally, especially their designs and type combinations. I ended up choosing Giratina as I mostly played Platinum more than the other two games, for obvious reasons relating to improved features. I also love Ghost-types, and the Origin Forme is badass.

jaden767

Amphetamine
Giratina because it represents anti-matter and has two formes that it can slip into. Altered Forme Giratina is my favorite of those formes.

zolios

Giratina because it's just much cooler and more interesting than the other two and also has two forms and its own world/reality. Dialga and Palkia are nice but they can't compete with Giratina in my opinion.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Giratina because of how mysterious it was in the games. It has a really cool design and its Origin Form is one of the best looking alternate forms in the games. Shadow Force is also one of the best moves in the series

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Giratina. When you're essentially a rogue pokemon considered so dangerous that Arceus had to banish it into a special world (instead of removing Giratina from existence) then it truly is a interesting backstory.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Honestly can’t decide. Dialga will always have a place in my heart as my first Legendary since Diamond was my first game. Palkia’s design is probably my favorite and Pokémon Masters has made it even cooler. Also like its cry and signature move the most. Giratina is super cool as well with its 2 forms and backstory. I’d probably say Palkia but all 3 are pretty much equal

Red and Blue

Giratina for it's design and unique typing (at the time). It's one of the few Pokemon that genuinely scares me