• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creation Trio

Which Creation Trio member is your favourite?

• Dialga

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Palkia

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Giratina

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters

TwilightBlade

Giratina > Palkia > Dialga. Giratina had a secondary forme plus its own unique dimension unlike the other two dragons.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
This is very good trio. But with all the respect, they have had enough love during they years and 6 games.
The xy Legendary trio got......... 1 game.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
This is very good trio. But with all the respect, they have had enough love during they years and 6 games.
The xy Legendary trio got......... 1 game.
Well Xerneas and Yveltal got 1 game each. Zygarde sort of got 6 since it got its Formes and other signature moves in Alola and was given a bit more importance as a side quest in SM.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Both Dialga’s and Palkia’s boss fights in both the original games and the remakes are a little bland. With the release of PLA, you now have to fight another trainer (Volo) before you fight Giratina with no healing in between.

Random Man2

HYPER BEAM!
Giratina. I have mad respect for it, as not only has it helped me a lot in competitive battles across the generations, but it is also--contrary to popular beliefs--the single best Defog user in the entire game in my opinion.

Ryker101

Giratina for sure, the sickest typing, designs and backstory of the three. Distortion world is so cool and I wish we got to do more in it

Bownzinho

Giratina Origin Forme although being honest this is a really tough choice between this and both Palkia and Dialga. I remember being underwhelmed by Dialga at first for some reason (couldn’t tell you why), I was wrong.

Giratina Altered is my least favourite