• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creed of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzy909

Just another guy
ggd53xh.png

The Dragon's creed. A place that was once hidden among the stars, not known to many, and home to the world's strongest dragons. Things though changed. A handful of people and Pokemon found this place and now seek help from the dragons to gain power in order to become invincible. Those whom succeeded, however, gained the ability to control all Dragon-like Pokémon & became leaders even in this day and age...

Rules.​
The following rules should be followed for your own good. Failure to do so can result to immediate termination of your contract:

1.] Follow all SPPF rules.
2.] The leaders are here to lead. Respect them and their decisions.
3.] Every time you engage in a guild battle make sure you use the form to post the score.
4.] Should you leave the guild more than twice, you shall be banned from the guild.
5.] Keep any kind of drama away from this thread. PM/VM me or any of the other leaders and we'll take care of it.
6.] Absence for more than a couple of weeks without prior notice means you'll be thrown out of the guild. You will receive prior warning before any actions are taken so that you may secure your involvement.
7.] Respect ME! I'm your Majesty and you need to call me Majesty and not by my name - Rule by Lt. Bleu.

-July 4th » Chambers to the public

Code:
Name:
PS Name:
WIFI code:
Reason for joining.
Reference.

Code:
Post 1: Rules. Rank up rules.
2.]Post2: North Sector.
3.]Post3: Central Sector.
4.]Post4: South Sector.
5.]Post5: The War Team.
6.]Post6: Tournaments.
7.]Post7: Events.
8.]Post8: Misc.

The leaders.

cedomega_zps8efd7c09.gif

CedOmega
stevenscizor_zps68164f37.png
Bleu |
eusinealtaria_zpsda88a4e1.png
SilverChiko |
chuckshinyslowbro_zps5f4bc22a.png
Lord Fighting.

For additional info on guild members, simply check here

Ranking up rules.
Gain 10 wins in your time in the current rank and then Challenge one of the Battle Testers to gain a rank up.
Within a weeks time, you are allowed to challenge the Tester only twice.
A PASBL win will account to 2 win points for the guild. To reach the final rank, you must defeat all the war team members using the same team and receive a badge in PASBL.

---None---

~Keep it that way

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing Opening banner & future contributions to the Guild.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
The Northern Chamber

Welcome to the home of the Dragons. Let me take you a few years back when I stumbled upon this place. Frozen completely were each and every Pokemon. No movement, no sound. With my Scizzor by my side, I overcame the great difficulties in finding the cave that led to the awakening of the might Kyurem. With the help of Kyurem, we brought back the lost sunlight and with immense training and battling we seek more trainees to prepare for any unforeseen wars. Your destiny, should you chose to accept it.

Leader:
stevenscizor_zps68164f37.png

9MyfRie.png

-Murder Doll
-DarkLucarioADV
Fitzy909

bLKlQDj.png

-

fL6RVNa.png

-

sK8ySb8.png

-

IzdCMVY.png

-

SqLtFFQ.png

-

vKeKuNZ.png

-

uQNid2E.png

-

O1nqqCg.png

-

Credits to the amazing Brutaka of Deadric design for all the similar looking banners.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
[color="#brown"]The Central Chamber[/color]

Welcome to the home of the Dragons. Let me take you a few years back when I stumbled upon this place. Deserted completely, every Pokemon hid under the sand. No movement, no sound. With my Slowbro by my side, I overcame the great difficulties in finding the cave that led to the awakening of the might Rayquaza. With the help of Rayquaza, we brought back the lost waters and with immense training and battling we seek more trainees to prepare for any unforeseen wars. Your destiny, should you chose to accept it.

Leader:
chuckshinyslowbro_zps5f4bc22a.png

mL1Jq5Z.png

Zephraxe
Mr.Y
Sito
Nikomajor
Cutty

grh9LjO.png

-

2MwX1GD.png

-

JQjOatS.png

-

OpPwsPP.png

-

kUunCE4.png

-

A8VzfII.png

-

diwJoJu.png

-

bjrk4H5.png

-

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
The Southern Chamber

Leader:
eusinealtaria_zpsda88a4e1.png

Co-Leader:​

Welcome to the Southern Chamber. The place where mighty dragons train the dwellers of the volcano and the sea, however, it was not always this way. I, SilverChiko along with my Altaria braved the barren landscape and survived in desert environments as well as beaches in order to meet Giratina, we managed to befriend Giratina as well as the other dragons and now help them train your Pokemon. Your destiny, should you choose to accept it.

ua1ZMeo.png

~ Nightmare Fuel

tAgL8wr.png

-

fzHr3s2.png

-

2befozv.png

-

3RT0v8a.png

-

30Zb6x8.png

-

omwnxq1.png

-

34MSFWq.png

-

q7W4kLg.png

-

Last edited:

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Dragon-Defense_zps565a1f5e.png

We are now recruiting members to join the defenses to help and protect the chambers from the invading armies! May the strongest rise to glory! Apply now.
To join the war team, you must be able to defeat the war team captain. Once every month or during special recruitment process, we will announce that any local villager can challenge a war team member for a battle. A losing war team member would be swapped for the winning villager.

War team Captain: Ced0mega.

Cavalry A.
-
-
-
-
-

Cavalry B
-
-
-

War Team streak:

War team Record:
W:_ | L:_| D:_

-
-

Last edited:

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
1. Pick a tier
2. Pick a playstyle.
3. Pick a base.
4. Pick team members who support the base and/or have great synergy (Repeat 5 times)
5. Test the team and make any adjustments.
6. Make an RMT and make adjustments.
7. Post the full team here and make it accessible to members.

Coming Soon!

1.]Win 10 battles in a row against notable trainers of the creed.
2.]Win 5 Local tournaments.
3.]Win in 3 international tours.
.More to follow

More events to follow.

Last edited:

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
The Working Class

The available Jobs!
-Breeder.
-Pokemon Trainer
-Battle tutor
-Artist
-PASBLer

VM/PM me with the desired Job.

The Merchant Chamber​
Far and safe from the people are the merchants protected by strong and Fierce Pokemon. Only the true and trusted members of the creed are allowed to enter!

Do you have something you think you can put forward to help the Chambers grow stronger? If you have, you have come to the right place. If you wish you donate a Pokemon or an item then simply fill up the form. For every donation, you will be rewarded tokens. These tokens act as a currency to use while trading with the merchants. Every member of the guild will be awarded 100 Tokens at the time of entering the Chambers. Earning more tokens is upto you. The Pokemon or an item you donate will earn you these tokens. The amount of tokens given to you and the price at which they are sold will be decided by the Chamber head. Till the time a Chamber head is decided, I'll be in charge.

Code:
Species:
NN:
Ability:
Nature:
IVs:
EVs:
Level:
Other notes:

Code:
Item:
Use:

255.gif

Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png

Level: 1
Nature:Brave
Ability:Speed Boost
Scratch|Growl|Focus energy|Ember
IVs: N/A
EVs: 0
Tokens: 500

251.gif

20120228205148!Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png

Level:10
Nature:Bashful
Ability:Natural Cure
Recover|Heal bell|Safegaurd|Hold Back
IVs:N/A
EVs:0
Tokens: 500

3.]
302.gif

Ability: Prankster
Nature: Calm
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP/128 Def/128 Sp. Def
Level: 65
Other notes: I can't remember exactly why I chose to have it have mixed defensive stats, but it works pretty well. With a Rocky Helmet, it can take down a Talonflame by itself.
Tokens:75

houndour.gif

NN: Pergatory
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Timid
IVs: Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/252 Spd/4 Def.
Level: 100
Other notes: This one hell of a hound is shiny.
Tokens:200

625.gif

NN: Valo
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Def
Level: 73
Other notes: It's got Sucker Punch, Bisharp's best move, IMO. I have swept entire teams with this guy.
Tokens:100

Species: Genesect
NN: N/A
Ability: Download
Nature: Hasty
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Sp. Atk
| U-turn | Ice Beam | Blaze Kick | Iron Head |
Other notes: If I'm not mistaken, then this is the Japanese event Genesect from the Genesect movie. It is shiny and is in a Cherish Ball.
750 Tokens

Species: Ho-oh
NN: Jp name
Ability: Presure
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Def
Other notes: Thanks to Zephraxe for cloning it for me.
300Tokens

Species: Latios
NN: Latios
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/252 Spd/4 Def
Other notes: This top-notch Latii is shiny and is in a Friend Ball! It's Hidden Power is Dark type, unfortunately. Oh, it knows Trick, that nice tutor move from 5th Gen.
750 Tokens.

-

Last edited:

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
Guild is now open and accepting members. Please remember to use the standard form when applying. thanks .

Last edited:

Zephraxe

Name: Zephraxe
PS Name: N/A
WIFI code: 0447-5218-1131
Reason for joining. I wish to become a better and more knowledgable competitive battler and just have a fun time battling others.
Reference. CedOmega

Just as a side note, I only do Wi-Fi battles. I do not battle over PS or any other battling simulator.

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
Reason for joining. I wish to become a better and more knowledgable competitive battler and just have a fun time battling others.
Reference. CedOmega

Just as a side note, I only do Wi-Fi battles. I do not battle over PS or any other battling simulator.

Accepted. I will enjoy working with you personally as a natural Wi-Fi trainer myself.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Reference. CedOmega

Welcome :) Don't know you myself but I'm also primarily a WiFi battler.

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
Reference. CedOmega

Tested. You did pretty good considering the overall circumstance of the battle. I'd gauge you at a 4/10 overall. With only a slight bit of training, I think you'd be good for the War team.

You may now also select the Chamber of your choice.

Zephraxe

Tested. You did pretty good considering the overall circumstance of the battle. I'd gauge you at a 4/10 overall. With only a slight bit of training, I think you'd be good for the War team.

You may now also select the Chamber of your choice.

Thanks! I am certainly excited to become a better battler. I'll start learning how to breed Pokémon myself so I can make teams of my own.

I think I said this earlier, but I'll be in the Central Chamber.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Thanks! I am certainly excited to become a better battler. I'll start learning how to breed Pokémon myself so I can make teams of my own.

I think I said this earlier, but I'll be in the Central Chamber.

Very well. I've added you to the Google spreadsheet. Feel free to ask me or anyone byfar right now to help you learn breeding. Lord fighting, SilverChiko, Lord CedOmega and I are very good breeders with me being the laziest.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Name: Murder Doll
PS Name: I have no idea what this is ^_^
WIFI code: 4081 5758 9635
Reason for joining: Bleu is cool...
Reference: Lt. Bleu

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Name: Murder Doll
PS Name: I have no idea what this is ^_^
WIFI code: 4081 5758 9635
Reason for joining: Bleu is cool...
Reference: Lt. Bleu

Taken in as well. Be sure to contact CedOmega or Lord Fighting for you test. You can choose your chamber once your test is done. Also, feel free to donate any Pokemon or pick up any job you desire.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
I could pitch in a few pokes, but PASBler is a job so I'm pretty much going with that....time to bug a Lord and his Majesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.