• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creed of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
My pick:
Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Extremespeed

fitzy909

Just another guy
These sets are great, but we need to decide who will write the final PotW (it could be more than a week though) and what day it will go up? Any suggestions or volunteers?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
My pick:
Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Extremespeed

This is the only set any dragonite should run.

fitzy909

Just another guy
This is the only set any dragonite should run.

I must admit that is another set I have used with great success. Earthquake is great coverage, extreme speed helps finish opponents off, outrage is very powerful and DD just adds to that. All these sets seem to share similar moves, but there isn't really many variation needed.

How about we talk Dragonite counters?
My first thought is Azumarill. Immune to outrage, resist fire punh (if used) and doesn't really care about the other moves. It also dishes out major blows with huge power play rough.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I must admit that is another set I have used with great success. Earthquake is great coverage, extreme speed helps finish opponents off, outrage is very powerful and DD just adds to that. All these sets seem to share similar moves, but there isn't really many variation needed.

How about we talk Dragonite counters?
My first thought is Azumarill. Immune to outrage, resist fire punh (if used) and doesn't really care about the other moves. It also dishes out major blows with huge power play rough.

Togekiss is a good counter. Immune to dragon and earthquake and can kill it with dazzling gleam.

fitzy909

Just another guy
Heatran can be if you don't run e-quake.

Also, only a few days till oras (in most territories) anyone getting it at launch or near to launch?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I'm getting it upon release.

fitzy909

Just another guy
I should be getting it at chritmas (should being the keyword) and I'm excited to see Hoenn in 3D and to see more of the delta episode. Also, IGN's review was a little odd, as it got a 7.8 despite the downsides only being too much water and too many HMs. Still, that's a pretty good review and I'll ge tit regardless.

Anyone have anything to say about ORAS so far?

Last edited:

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closed due to inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.