• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creed of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Name:Sito
PS Name:Sito94
WIFI code:1676-4178-1142
Reason for joining. Wanna see how this works and have more battles :p
Reference.Lord fighting

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Name:Sito
PS Name:Sito94
WIFI code:1676-4178-1142
Reason for joining. Wanna see how this works and have more battles :p
Reference.Lord fighting

Accepted friend :)

Contact bleu or ced for a test battle as I've battled you a lot and already know you're strong. :p

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Anyone available to help me test out a team I'm thinking of breeding? Want to try it out on Showdown before I go through the trouble of breeding it.

Zephraxe

Merchant Chamber contribution.

Species: Houndoom
NN: Pergatory
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Timid
IVs: Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/252 Spd/4 Def.
Level: 100
Other notes: This one hell of a hound is shiny.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Thanks to Mr.Y for helping me test my team.

Also holy mother of contribution Bat Man, a flawless shiny o_O

Thanks to you too, I learned a lot about my team in our battle. Btw, try using leftovers on Sableye (forgot to say that).

I can donate some shinies if anyone here can clone them.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Clefable has the leftovers, I modeled the team with in-game limitations in mind so I could only have 1 pokemon with leftovers. Thanks for the advise though.

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
Name: ace-of-aces
PS Name: ace-of-aces
WIFI code: I'll put it in later. It may be in my sig.
Reason for joining. Asked to join.
Reference. CedOmega
I've been having problems with serebii forums lately. Just as a heads up

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Name: ace-of-aces
PS Name: ace-of-aces
WIFI code: I'll put it in later. It may be in my sig.
Reason for joining. Asked to join.
Reference. CedOmega
I've been having problems with serebii forums lately. Just as a heads up
Accepted!

Welcome aboard, ace-of-aces. Contact CedOmega when you're ready for testing.

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
Good morrow, everyone.

As noted previously, I will be doing giveaways on occasion. That said, the first extended to the guild shall be a duo of flawless shinies; one of which you may choose from.

¤ Careful Pumpkaboo(will evolve into Gourgeist upon trading)---Competitive flawless

&

¤ Timid Noibat(some of which can [re]learn Switcheroo)---Competitive flawless

VM me if I haven't added you already, so that we may trade. This giveaway offer will expire in 4 days.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Merchant Chamber contribution.

Species: Houndoom
NN: Pergatory
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Timid
IVs: Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/252 Spd/4 Def.
Level: 100
Other notes: This one hell of a hound is shiny.

Shiny Flawless Pokemon, 200 Tokens. Everybody has 100 Tokens. Zaphrex has 375 Tokens.

On a side note before you guys go crazy battling. After every win make sure to post comments about the match and ?/10 put your win number and your winning streak number as ?/50 This might be a bit confusing so just VM/PM me about it if you want to. Aces-of-Ace, nice to see you again. ;)

Master Ced, about your giveaways, they are amazing but um, check out the the shop form, just instead of exchanging Pokemon for tokens, give them free off charge so that a format is maintained.

Mr. Y, Zaph himself can clone. ;)

I'll be donating about 10-15 flawless shiny Pokemon and one 0IV shiny Bidoof too. : P when I'll be feeling less lazy about it.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Shiny Flawless Pokemon, 200 Tokens. Everybody has 100 Tokens. Zaphrex has 375 Tokens.

On a side note before you guys go crazy battling. After every win make sure to post comments about the match and ?/10 put your win number and your winning streak number as ?/50 This might be a bit confusing so just VM/PM me about it if you want to. Aces-of-Ace, nice to see you again. ;)

Master Ced, about your giveaways, they are amazing but um, check out the the shop form, just instead of exchanging Pokemon for tokens, give them free off charge so that a format is maintained.

Ceds giveaways are always free Bleu :p

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Indeed.

So, Silver had plans to start a CCAT, what tier should we start with? OU being the most commonly used format. Ubers the one with no restrictions or LC-the lowest Tier?

Voting time would end within another 24hours.

I vote ubers as it's the most fun.

Edit: Nightmare Fuel has been tested. He's quite un-experienced in competitive battling and would benefit from being tutored. I'm also not sure if he knows about banned moves as he was spamming double team. I'd give him a 3/10.
He may now chose a sector.

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I vote for my tier of expertise, RU.

A lot more fun than boring old Ubers. :p

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
As LF said before, all that is true. I never saw the point in stat moves anyway. They jist kinda leave you to die...
I pick... Southern. I like Giratina and stuff.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Silver finally gets a member :p

Zephraxe

Another Merchant Chamber contribution.

Species: Bisharp
NN: Valo
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Def
Level: 73
Moves: Sucker Punch, Iron Head, Brick Break, Swords Dance
Other notes: It has Sucker Punch, Bisharp's best move, IMO. I have swept entire teams with this guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.