• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creed of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Hey sorry for not being active much. I don't really have a means to test the team out so I can't help much with that.

Also, mega rayquaza eh? Gonna be bada-s-s

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
I wonder if Mega Rayquaza has any connection to the previously leaked Mega Latis......

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Dragon Ascent looks so awesome, just like Mega Rayquaza's design. All I need now is the Battle Frontier Game Freak.

fitzy909

Just another guy
Dragon Ascent looks so awesome, just like Mega Rayquaza's design. All I need now is the Battle Frontier Game Freak.

Yes....oh please yes. That would be great. XY lacked a decent post game, but a battle frontier would be awesome. It's possible, because the battle frontier first appeared in Emerald, so they could do it.

Cutty

Forever now
I like Mega Rayquaza's design, it's so festive. I never really play in Uber so no comment about the new move n ability but they sound cool.
I think we'll get the Battle Frontier as no Emerald remake.
I'm still hoping for new surprises other than megas. Maybe a new area to explore?

fitzy909

Just another guy
Speaking of ORAS, I'm quite interested in the diving. I want to see how it looks in 3D and it was always an interesting mechanic. We've seen about 5 seconds from the trailers, but I want to see more, MORE. Basically, I want to see all of the game.

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Wow, the forum's lost a lot of content in that downtime...At least it's back up now.

Anyway, I don't think we missed too much here so...how about that Mega Beedrill and Mega Pidgeot?

fitzy909

Just another guy
Crisis over, thank Arceus. Anyway, I like mega beedrill's design, but its typing still leaves it with common weaknesses: rock, fire, flying. Oh well... I'm also a bit disappointed with mega Pigeot's design. It isn't too different, but at least we are getting some pokemon that need mega evolutions. Less mega Mewtwo and more mega Luvdisc.

Also, now we get mega Glalie and mega steelix. Mega Glalie looks really weird, but unfortunately it is still solely ice type, which isn't that great. However, any improvment is a step in the right directino for Glalie, with it currently having an annoyingly low 80 in every stat, like Phione.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I really wanna know how they will handle comunication with XY. Also, Mega Steelix looks awesome. Mega Glalie reminds me of Wario with his weird mouth.

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
I really wanna know how they will handle comunication with XY. Also, Mega Steelix looks awesome. Mega Glalie reminds me of Wario with his weird mouth.

I just read this article http://www.gamnesia.com/news/there-...ith-the-new-mega-evolutions-from#.VD3wJfldVjk. Apparently GameFreak announced they won't be patching X/Y for the new Megas in ORAS....

As for Mega Glalie, I can just say one thing: Refrigerate Ice-Type Explosion. I'd like to see damage specs for that on a full HP Multiscale Dnite, especially if the Mega gets increased Attack stat too.

fitzy909

Just another guy
I just read this article http://www.gamnesia.com/news/there-...ith-the-new-mega-evolutions-from#.VD3wJfldVjk. Apparently GameFreak announced they won't be patching X/Y for the new Megas in ORAS....

As for Mega Glalie, I can just say one thing: Refrigerate Ice-Type Explosion. I'd like to see damage specs for that on a full HP Multiscale Dnite, especially if the Mega gets increased Attack stat too.

Surely, though the games require that data, so they can display them in wi-fi battles. Without that the new megas wouldn't be able to show up when connecting to XY. There must be a patch or it will mess that up a bit.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Some info of the game was leaked from the demo. Looks like there is no battle frontier, but a new place called battle resort. There is also 5 new names on the demo's data (maybe the battle resort leaders).

fitzy909

Just another guy
Some info of the game was leaked from the demo. Looks like there is no battle frontier, but a new place called battle resort. There is also 5 new names on the demo's data (maybe the battle resort leaders).

Interesting. I assume they will be similar to the battle frontier, because there aren't many other options.

Interestingly, the new soaring mechanic with Latios and Latias allows you to catch certain legendaries, like Zekrom. Zekrom appears in a large dark cloud, but the others mostly seem to be on an island. There is a dark shape on the new map (I'm serious, look it up) that may be that cloud. If so, why is it that important?

fitzy909

Just another guy
Right, I'm just going to say this. If you have time to leave an activity post you should have time to make a meaningful post. It would be nice to see some activity posts that say 'I think that pokemon is...' or 'Did you hear about...' Just saying.

I'm quite intrigued to see mega Steelix's stats. It must have a huge defence stat and with sand force as its ability it will be a beast in sandstorms. Mega Glalie, now we have better pictures, looks even weirder than I first thought.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Right, I'm just going to say this. If you have time to leave an activity post you should have time to make a meaningful post. It would be nice to see some activity posts that say 'I think that pokemon is...' or 'Did you hear about...' Just saying.

I'm quite intrigued to see mega Steelix's stats. It must have a huge defence stat and with sand force as its ability it will be a beast in sandstorms. Mega Glalie, now we have better pictures, looks even weirder than I first thought.

Yh but isn't this kind of talk prohibited in this section?

fitzy909

Just another guy
What does everyone think about having a tournament of some description? I was thinknig that we need some form of battle to improve our battling skills. So I propose a tournament! If everyone agrees we can also decide on what type of tournament, for example monotype, Uber or any variation really.

RzK

Meow
Name: RzK
PS Name: Varies.
WIFI code: Will give when required.
Reason for joining: Know a lot of people here, and I have good memories of TSC.
Reference: Nobody. But I think some people here might have seen me around?

Murder Doll

Button Presser
What does everyone think about having a tournament of some description? I was thinknig that we need some form of battle to improve our battling skills. So I propose a tournament! If everyone agrees we can also decide on what type of tournament, for example monotype, Uber or any variation really.

I've been going on PS everyone now and again...RU seems pretty dang fun. Perhaps we could have an RU tournament?
I think it'd be kinda boring of we did an OU or Ubers tournament as the former is a tier quite appropriately named and the latter is just a bunch of legendaries beating each other up. But that's just my opinion.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

The problem here is that you got half the guild who would want it on WiFi (myself included) and you got half the guild who would want it on PS (People like Bleu) and then you have the people who don't really care so it makes it hard to try and organize something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.