1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Creed of the Dragon

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by fitzy909, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

My pick:
    Dragonite @ Lum Berry
    Ability: Multiscale
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Outrage
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Extremespeed

2. fitzy909

fitzy909 Just another guy

These sets are great, but we need to decide who will write the final PotW (it could be more than a week though) and what day it will go up? Any suggestions or volunteers?

3. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

This is the only set any dragonite should run.

4. fitzy909

I must admit that is another set I have used with great success. Earthquake is great coverage, extreme speed helps finish opponents off, outrage is very powerful and DD just adds to that. All these sets seem to share similar moves, but there isn't really many variation needed.

How about we talk Dragonite counters?
    My first thought is Azumarill. Immune to outrage, resist fire punh (if used) and doesn't really care about the other moves. It also dishes out major blows with huge power play rough.

5. Lord Fighting

Togekiss is a good counter. Immune to dragon and earthquake and can kill it with dazzling gleam.

6. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

Fairies in general are good Dragonite checks. Clefable is a pretty big counter imo.

7. fitzy909

Heatran can be if you don't run e-quake.

Also, only a few days till oras (in most territories) anyone getting it at launch or near to launch?

8. Bakphoon™

Bakphoon™ Heated Fury

I (hope) am getting it on my birthday, 7 months later :p

9. Lord Fighting

I'm getting it upon release.

10. fitzy909

I should be getting it at chritmas (should being the keyword) and I'm excited to see Hoenn in 3D and to see more of the delta episode. Also, IGN's review was a little odd, as it got a 7.8 despite the downsides only being too much water and too many HMs. Still, that's a pretty good review and I'll ge tit regardless.

Anyone have anything to say about ORAS so far?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  11. Miror

Miror Seeker of the Blood Staff Member Moderator

Closed due to inactivity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.