• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creed of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
So I mentioned on my app that I do spriting and banners... Sometimes. When do I start the job if there were to be one?

You're already the official spriter so start whenever you want :)

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
Oh, Alrighty then! I should make my own artist banner and be a complete hipster.

EDIT: Temporarily using Ezimba, I give the world Combeeton. I think I like his wings the most on this. It's still has that transparent look to it but coloured!
ezimba13612772748000.png

Last edited:

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Another Merchant Chamber contribution.

Species: Bisharp
NN: Valo
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Def
Level: 73
Other notes: It's got Sucker Punch, Bisharp's best move, IMO. I have swept entire teams with this guy.

Could you list all the moves on this Bish? I think I use similar one on PS. ;)

Oh, Alrighty then! I should make my own artist banner and be a complete hipster.

EDIT: Temporarily using Ezimba, I give the world Combeeton. I think I like his wings the most on this. It's still has that transparent look to it but coloured!
ezimba13612772748000.png

This is something amazing, keep the good work up. :)

CCAT voting status
Ubers-1
RU-1

It would not be good starting off with a complex tier like RU cuz some members have little to no idea about the new tier system and the bans.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Indeed.

So, Silver had plans to start a CCAT, what tier should we start with? OU being the most commonly used format. Ubers the one with no restrictions or LC-the lowest Tier?

Voting time would end within another 24hours.

I've no idea what a CCAT is but I vote OU.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Shiny Flawless Pokemon, 200 Tokens. Everybody has 100 Tokens. Zaphrex has 375 Tokens.

On a side note before you guys go crazy battling. After every win make sure to post comments about the match and ?/10 put your win number and your winning streak number as ?/50 This might be a bit confusing so just VM/PM me about it if you want to. Aces-of-Ace, nice to see you again. ;)

Master Ced, about your giveaways, they are amazing but um, check out the the shop form, just instead of exchanging Pokemon for tokens, give them free off charge so that a format is maintained.

Mr. Y, Zaph himself can clone. ;)

I'll be donating about 10-15 flawless shiny Pokemon and one 0IV shiny Bidoof too. : P when I'll be feeling less lazy about it.

So, should I post the results of my battle with Doll? I'll pm Zeph sometime so he can clone a 'mon for the league. Also, I vote for Ubers, even though I also don't know what CCAT is.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
CCAT = Community Create A Team. Exactly what it says it is.

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
Hey Guys. 3 things.

1. Can I battle with someone to join a sector now?
2. Just a note, Bleu made a typo spelling Scizor on his sector post. (he put 2 z's)
3. I vote Ubers

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Hey Guys. 3 things.

2. Just a note, Bleu made a typo spelling Scizor on his sector post. (he put 2 z's)
3. I vote Ubers

Try PM'ing Bleu/Lord Fighting/Ced to get a bat a test battle.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
I made this here banner for myself, whaddaya think?
ezimba13612775882500.png
This looks beautiful.
I've no idea what a CCAT is but I vote OU.

So, should I post the results of my battle with Doll? I'll pm Zeph sometime so he can clone a 'mon for the league. Also, I vote for Ubers, even though I also don't know what CCAT is.
Post all your battles that you do with comments and the format of numbers of win I've showed you. Like if I won 6th time in my current rank, I'll put win 6/10.
CCAT = Community Create A Team. Exactly what it says it is.

Hey Guys. 3 things.

3. I vote Ubers
Wifi Testers are Lord Fighting and Silver maybe. I can test you guys on PS

Try PM'ing Bleu/Lord Fighting/Ced to get a bat a test battle.

A CCAT is something that LF explained in short. In detail, the process goes as follows.
1.]We vote for the tier to start with.
2.]Next we vote for a playstyle i.e Hyper Offense or stall or defensive etc.
3.]We nominate and vote for a core Pokemon.
4. We nominate and vote for a Pokemon each round.

I guess voting is nearly done. Awaiting a vote from Master CedOmega.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Ok, here are the results of the battles:
Murder Doll vs Mr.Y

First Battle:
Murder Doll won
0/10

Second battle:
Mr.Y (me) won
1/10

Third battle
Mr.Y (me) won
2/10

My winning streak 2/50

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
Voting OU for the CCAT. I've but barely dabbled in UU, so OU is great for comfort in my eyes.

As for testing, I will be able to moreso in my time off of work. I'll let everyone whom requests know ahead of time almost weekly.

Those who messaged me for the giveaway, I'll be online in the next hour or so. VM me within that time and we can complete the transaction.

Zephraxe

I'll vote OU as well for the CCAT.

Also, for those who need Pokémon to be cloned... I've finally figured out the magic numbers for cloning and have pretty much perfected it. I can now clone reasonably fast. If you need Pokémon to be cloned, just let me know. If I am already cloning for another person, please wait until I have finished that order to trade me those Pokémon. I will let you know when I can trade and begin cloning your Pokémon.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Wifi Testers are Lord Fighting and Silver maybe. I can test you guys on PS

I can do WiFi testing, hell, my area of expertise on WiFi is Doubles. ;o

Those who messaged me for the giveaway, I'll be online in the next hour or so. VM me within that time and we can complete the transaction.

>I was asleep at the time.

GMT+10 is a curse. Dx

-----

EDIT: Sito has been tested, I won 4-0.

His battling is quite good and his strategy is somewhat unpredictable. I'd give him a 6/10 for battling skill.

Sito, you may now choose your sector.

Last edited:

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
I can do WiFi testing, hell, my area of expertise on WiFi is Doubles. ;o

>I was asleep at the time.

GMT+10 is a curse. Dx

-----

His battling is quite good and his strategy is somewhat unpredictable. I'd give him a 6/10 for battling skill.

It would be if I weren't so adept to working nights and staying up late. Haha.

Anyway, I also do testing on WI-FI. Breeding, EV training, & overall team building are also what I specialize in. I was recruited to TSC(former guild) for being a good rater for teams, after all.

In other news,
we have been implored to challenge another guild. Though early, I advised him that we'd more likely be ready in 1-2 months. Do you guys feel we can prepare ourselves in such a time period?

Sito

Shiny Breeder

Good battle xD, lost horribly :p
Will choose Central Chamber, Rayquaza is one of my favorite dragons :p

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I already have a team ready to use if we enter war (if anyone wants to test it out on a battle just pm me).
Looks like Sito got unlucky in his first match too lol.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
In other news,
we have been implored to challenge another guild. Though early, I advised him that we'd more likely be ready in 1-2 months. Do you guys feel we can prepare ourselves in such a time period?
Honestly, a month for preparation seems easy.

If I can prepare for VGC in under a week then this should be a walk in the park, preparation wise.

----

@Mr. Y: Wow, that kinda hurts. Dx

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Honestly, a month for preparation seems easy.

If I can prepare for VGC in under a week then this should be a walk in the park, preparation wise.

----

@Mr. Y: Wow, that kinda hurts. Dx

lol, it wasn't meant as an offense xD Sito is a good trainer, so you must be a good one too as you managed to defeat him.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
I already have a team ready to use if we enter war (if anyone wants to test it out on a battle just pm me).
Looks like Sito got unlucky in his first match too lol.

I just need to learn how to make my team work :p, I just put 6 pokes together, have to learn to each can help each other xD

Status
Not open for further replies.