• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creed of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
lol, it wasn't meant as an offense xD Sito is a good trainer, so you must be a good one too as you managed to defeat him.
I know.

The thing that helped me the most was my defensive core of Weezing and Mega-Manectric, they shut down most physical sweepers not named Bisharp.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I know.

The thing that helped me the most was my defensive core of Weezing and Mega-Manectric, they shut down most physical sweepers not named Bisharp.

Looks solid, volt switching into physical 'mons and spreading burns. I'd actually like to test a team that I'm making against you sometime.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I may be able to help with testing that sometime then.

Anyway, I may start breeding some defensive 'mons to donate to the guild shop.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Anyone else looking forward to Mega-Sceptile being a thing? Rotom-W has always given me trouble and it looks to be a good counter for it.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Rotom-Frost/Spin may see use to take out Mega-Sceptile.

Anyway, I am choosing Treecko simply because it's a Grass type but the mega makes it worth it.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Rotom-Frost/Spin may see use to take out Mega-Sceptile.

Anyway, I am choosing Treecko simply because it's a Grass type but the mega makes it worth it.
Mamo' ice shard and Talonflame will be enough to take it down. Mamo won't be a safe switch in though, and Dragon Pulse will probably do a lot to Talonflame, specially with rocks.

Anyone else looking forward to Mega-Sceptile being a thing? Rotom-W has always given me trouble and it looks to be a good counter for it.

I'll give it a try on my rain team to counter dem Rotom-W. I think it could work really well with a little support. If the battle frontier returns in ORAS I'll also use it to defeat most brains (mainly Anabel and that Battle Tower of hers).

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Zelphon please, Mega-Venusaur fits into any team. ;o

Same with Weezing, actually.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Yeah, i'd say Mega Venu and Amoonguss. Or just bulky grass types in general. That thing doesn't really have many counters.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Teeter Dance Vileplume for OverUsed!

Anyway...

QOTD: What is your favourite Tier and why?

For me, it has to be RU, the tier of Boomburst and Bulk. My reason for this is a lot of my favourite Pokemon become viable in RU. (Lanturn, Meganium, etc.). Also for the fact that I know how to build a really nice team for it.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
>QOTD, My favorite is OU because while I do use some lesser used pokemon the lower tiers don't allow for Scizor and other pokemon I enjoy using. Plus I have a thing against legendaries so Ubers ain't for me.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
QOTD My favorite tier is OU, because that's the tier that I battle the most and the one with more viable playstyles because of the number of 'mons(and banned OP legends, although I hate baton pass).

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ubers by far. It's the funniest tier and the easiest to sweep in. There's also not many Pokemon in ubers so it makes it easier to make and plan against teams.

Zephraxe

Another Merchant Chamber contribution.

Species: Genesect
NN: N/A
Ability: Download
Nature: Hasty
IVs: Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Sp. Atk
Level: 100
| U-turn | Ice Beam | Blaze Kick | Iron Head |
Other notes: If I'm not mistaken, then this is the Japanese event Genesect from the Genesect movie. It is shiny and is in a Cherish Ball.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Another Merchant Chamber contribution.

Species: Genesect
NN: N/A
Ability: Download
Nature: Hasty
IVs: Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Sp. Atk
Level: 100
| U-turn | Ice Beam | Blaze Kick | Iron Head |
Other notes: If I'm not mistaken, then this is the Japanese event Genesect from the Genesect movie. It is shiny and is in a Cherish Ball.

Holy Mother of Arceus....You've got too many Pokemon I think.

Also, Voting closes now and it's Ubers that we are gonna do a CCAT on.

Time to pick up a play style.
With most of the Pokemon being powerful, I suggest we go for hyper offensive. Start up with suggestions on Play style.

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
Hyper offensive sounds OK.

Get yer Fancy Pattern Vivillon via Mystery Gift, guys! It's a darn cool trophy of sorts.

Gonna be getting on those custom rank sprites soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.