• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creed of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Last edited:

Zephraxe

One more contribution for the day.

Species: Latios
NN: Latios
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
IVs: Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/252 Spd/4 Def
Level: 100
Other notes: This top-notch Latii is shiny and is in a Friend Ball! It's Hidden Power is Dark type, unfortunately. Oh, it knows Trick, that nice tutor move from 5th Gen.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Species: Ho-oh
NN: Jp name
Ability: Presure
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Def
Other notes: Thanks to Zephraxe for cloning it for me.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Species: Ho-oh
NN: Jp name
Ability: Presure
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Def
Other notes: Thanks to Zephraxe for cloning it for me.

That's a bad EV spread for Ho-oh. It functions better as a special wall.

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
I'm more acquainted to Heavy Offensive/Balanced teams, so Hyper Offense is something I'm fairly familiar with as well. It has my vote.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Another vote for HO from my end.

Now to somehow put Exploud into Ubers. >_>

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Exploud is a menace in RU, this is a fact.

Gen II also introduced some cool, non-competitive Pokemon.

lanturn.gif

mega_lanturn_by_leafyheart-d6lglz1.jpg

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
Ahh gen 3, introduced so many cool pokemon that just can't stand their ground in comp.

I beg to differ. In fact, Exploud was the star of the show in one of the short tournaments I had with a few friends via IR. Boomburst + Scrappy + Sound move buff kills everything not resistant; or, at least vastly dents them. Enough for my Gardevoir or Noivern to finish off any remaining threat.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Outside of the legendaries and Dunsparce I'm not really a huge fan of Gen 2's pokemon tbh.

I could see a Choice Spec Exploud being good against lower tier pokemon.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
>Not into Chikorita line or Chinchou line.

Zelphon please.

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
I'm not really a huge fan of Gen 2's pokemon tbh.

C'mon!? Miltank? Tyranitar? Scizor? Wobbuffet? ...ESPEON? Umbreon? Hitmontop? Smeargle...? o_O

Not a fan of any of these? ._.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
When I was younger I thought that Skarmory was gen III. I think gen II has the weakests designs, although I do like Scizor and T-tar (gotta love dat Godzilla 'mon).

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
Time to pick up a play style.
With most of the Pokemon being powerful, I suggest we go for hyper offensive. Start up with suggestions on Play style.

Hyper offensive.

When I was younger I thought that Skarmory was gen III.

Thought the same thing. Then I played Crystal and learned it wasn't. ._.

Never really like Gen 2's Pokemon... Only really like about 15 or so out of the 100 of them.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I also always thought that Skarmory and Marcargo were Gen II. I never remember seeing them in Gen II. And I have to say that Gen IV has most of my favourite Pokemon but Gen 5 have the worst designs.

I vote for HO but not literally a team filled with all attacking mons. You have to have one certain defensive mon on your team to avoid being swept by Xerneas.

Oh and, long time no see AG ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.