• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creepypasta Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Hello and welcome to this Creepypasta thread of mine, where Chills and thrills are sure to happen. Got a Creepypasta? Share it! Love a Creepypasta? Tell it! Want to talk about Pokemon Creepypastas? Then leave this thread at once!

The short list of rules
Sppf Rules
No POKEMON Creepypastas aloud. That means the likes of Pokemon Dead Channel, Lost Silver, Lavender Town Syndrome, Creepy Black, Come Follow Me, etc. those talks only go in this thread. The only exception is if we are talking about Creepypasta Profiles and Lavender Town Syndrome or BRVR pop up.

Notable and well recieved Creepypasta Monsters/stories:

Slender Man
Jeff the Killer
Suicidemouse
Candle Cove
Squidward's Suicide
Happy Appy
Masky
Hoody
Zalgo
Tails Doll
BEN Drowned
Polibius
Cupcakes
Sweet Apple Massacre (Mature)
Russian Sleep Experiment
The Teddy
Luna Game
Herobrine
Sonic.exe
Rainbow Factory
Funnymouth
Eyeless Jack

tell me if I am missing any and I'll add it

Now, discuss!

Will make the notible stories links later

Last edited:

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
You accidentally listed Jeff the Killer and The Rake twice on the list.

The Teddy, while not exactly having a really high quality story, does have that sleep-depriving picture of the teddy bear. I swear, that thing made me paranoid for months...

I do have to say that Jeff the Killer is my favorite. Not only is it really well done, but it actually is at least half-realistic. Jeff's actions and looks seem to make him the mascot of realistic fiction creepiness.

Sweet Apple Massacre was nothing more than a cluster torture bomb, with Cupcakes being the little sister.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
You accidentally listed Jeff the Killer and The Rake twice on the list.

The Teddy, while not exactly having a really high quality story, does have that sleep-depriving picture of the teddy bear. I swear, that thing made me paranoid for months...

I do have to say that Jeff the Killer is my favorite. Not only is it really well done, but it actually is at least half-realistic. Jeff's actions and looks seem to make him the mascot of realistic fiction creepiness.

Sweet Apple Massacre was nothing more than a cluster torture bomb, with Cupcakes being the little sister.

thanks, I edited and it's ok now :)

I read Teddy, and it's ok, but not too scary

Same here, Jeff > all

SAM is just disgusting :p

Gelatino95

Not a tool

I still don't understand this

The bear isn't even that scary

It just looks like a poorly-designed stuffed animal

I looked at the picture for a while and I'm still not getting anything

Ver-mont

I like that story about the babysitter and the man upstairs. Old as time itself. Does it count too?

The Slender Man and Jeff are kinda creepy.

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

Last post was in March. And locked.

/insert Fry meme here

Also I think links to the above notable stories would help. (Also maybe noting that "Ben" is usually in allcaps, or called "Ben Drowned," or that it's about a haunted Majora's Mask cartridge, because "Ben" is pretty nebulous. Could be about a package of Uncle Ben's that kills a whole family.)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Last post was in March. And locked.

/insert Fry meme here

Also I think links to the above notable stories would help. (Also maybe noting that "Ben" is usually in allcaps, or called "Ben Drowned," or that it's about a haunted Majora's Mask cartridge, because "Ben" is pretty nebulous. Could be about a package of Uncle Ben's that kills a whole family.)

Oh did you see the latest video from Jadusable? He kinda killed the whole creepiness of it, but its funny to watch.

I hate that Teddy! It gave me chills with his freaking eyes...

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Oh did you see the latest video from Jadusable? He kinda killed the whole creepiness of it, but its funny to watch.

I hate that Teddy! It gave me chills with his freaking eyes...

I haven't kept up with it. After a while it didn't seem as creepy, but I do like what he was doing with some of the hack things. (The fans kinda killed it for me, though, in terms of being creepy.)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I haven't kept up with it. After a while it didn't seem as creepy, but I do like what he was doing with some of the hack things. (The fans kinda killed it for me, though, in terms of being creepy.)

Well yeah if you ever do see the newest vid.. you will some mega rage from fans of it... kinda stupid D:

In other news.... I keep getting creeped out by Smile Dog.... >.< Shouldn't have read that! DX

Estellise

peachy
Jeff the Killer didn't scare me,but the picture did!The only ones that scared me were Candle Cove and Happy Appy.Neither one is particularly scary,but the ideas are nightmare fuel.And the Candle Cove last episode really did scare me.I had to watch it with the sound off,and I'll never have the courage to watch it again DX

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Well yeah if you ever do see the newest vid.. you will some mega rage from fans of it... kinda stupid D:

In other news.... I keep getting creeped out by Smile Dog.... >.< Shouldn't have read that! DX
yes the smile dog has kept me up on more than one occasion, but are gelatino and i the only ones not scared of the bear?

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Bon_Appétit

^ This is more gross than creepy, but it's still a good read if you are in to cannibalism.

I want to make some mentions myself.

Jeff. Jeff, Jeff, Jeff. I agree with some people. That picture is downright terrifying! The story wasn't, though.

Happy Appy wasn't scary, but I quite enjoyed it and read it through.

Smile Dog doesn't seem to creep me out.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.