• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creepypasta Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
I also just read the Russian sleep experiment.
I mean hey, they are Russians, they probably do messed up experiments like that for real.

That's getting sigged right now :D

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
D

Deleted member 318910

Crud, i don't want to ruin the last 0.0000000000000000000000001% left of my childhood, what's it about?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, I watched it, not really that depressing except for Mr. Krabs and the ending. ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

Estellise

peachy
Crud, i don't want to ruin the last 0.0000000000000000000000001% left of my childhood, what's it about?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, I watched it, not really that depressing except for Mr. Krabs and the ending. ;(

I guess it wasn't THAT depressing, but it's still kinda... Childhood ruining.

Speaking of ruining your childhood, has anyone read the Rugrats Theory? As far as Creepypastas go, it's one of the best cartoon pastas.

D

Deleted member 318910

I guess it wasn't THAT depressing, but it's still kinda... Childhood ruining.

Speaking of ruining your childhood, has anyone read the Rugrats Theory? As far as Creepypastas go, it's one of the best cartoon pastas.

Ah well, it's the interwebz, which is officially a breeding ground for trolls, 5-12 year olds, haters, people with an IQ of 20, idiots and retards, spam bots, scam bots, conspiracy theorists, perverts, rule-34 artists, teenage girls, and last, but not least, religious people.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Have you heard of lavender town syndrome? It supposedly had occasional high note that could be heard with headphones. The story is that kids who listened to the lavender town music (original) got splitting headaches and started coughing up blood. Thoughout a few more symptoms, It eventually led to the kids committing suicide.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Have you heard of lavender town syndrome? It supposedly had occasional high note that could be heard with headphones. The story is that kids who listened to the lavender town music (original) got splitting headaches and started coughing up blood. Thoughout a few more symptoms, It eventually led to the kids committing suicide.

Of course! It's one of the most famous PokePastas!

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Then theres the Buried alive theory. It appearantly was supposed to be the original boss of Pokémon tower. It was supposed to have the diolouge" I'm trapped, and i'm lonely. Wont you join me?" After beating him, the game would either freeze or on rare occasions, show buried alive saying "finally, fresh meat" with a picture of the character being eaten (and then freeze.)

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Try reading the Holder Series creepypastas. They gave me rather depressing moods in my gut. Especially the:

a. Holder of Youth
b. Holder of Innocence
c. Holder of Peace
d. Holder of Love
e. Holder of the End

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
I've just seen Seedeater and Eyeless Jack in Sky's Creepypasta Minecraft Mod Showcase and I can safely say I will NOT let curiosity get the better of me like JTK, Slenderman and The Rake and read them. Ever. I know Seedeater is this guy that eats children, and I'm not ecstatic about finding out what Eyeless Jack is. *shivers*

Armando Payne

Try reading the Holder Series creepypastas. They gave me rather depressing moods in my gut. Especially the:

a. Holder of Youth
b. Holder of Innocence
c. Holder of Peace
d. Holder of Love
e. Holder of the End

I know about them I covered some of them in my aborted Creepypasta A Day series back in October. (The scariest one is Holder Of The Kittens)

Cerabi

weapon AND meister
I have to say Slender Man (AKA Slendy) is my fav creepypasta.
BEN Drowned is the second, while Otto from Beserk is third

TheGreaterLucario

To be honest, there are 3 creepypastas that actually make me wary of the dark: Jeff the Killer, The NES Godzilla Creepypasta (RED.... that thing is bat-sh-- scary!), and Sonic.EXE. Dear God, the last one.... I can never play a Sonic game again. At least, not when I'm home alone. There WAS (for a brief-and I do mean brief-period of time) a 'Sonic.EXE 2' pasta, where the creepy Demon-Sonic (Demonic as I call it) is finally destroyed by it's latest would-be victim and his OCs (Original Characters- what we all call the GOOD fan-characters)....

TheGreaterLucario

Sorry to be double-posting, and I know it says no Pokepastas, but one guy already mentioned some and got away with it, so what's it gonna' hurt? I recently read one titled 'Starved'.... Let's just say that if one of my Pokemon starts EATING my other Pokemon, that mofo is getting RELEASED. Although it'd probably find me (in-game) and try to kill me....

Status
Not open for further replies.