1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Creepypasta Thread.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Angeltripper, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doodles

Doodles Espurr will HM01 you

I got my brother to record himself reading creepypasta and put it on Youtube since I always have him read me it when I'm too tired, but I want scary stories. xD Well, he loved it, and in a few days he's already narrated three of them. :D http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSpookyNoodles

2. jakeypride

jakeypride Karos

owwwwww my head.....

Watch and listen to this...... CHILDHOOD..... GONE...... its all true too.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKQACxKV7TA

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  3. WhiteSand

WhiteSand Cant handle my swag.

Damn he's got a great voice! Subbed :D

4. Mew The Gato

Mew The Gato ___________

5. Volcer

Volcer Shur'tugal

6. tomon

tomon Well-Known Member

7. Minedreigon

Minedreigon A monument to all your sins

8. Blackjack the Titan

Blackjack the Titan It’s been a while

I've always imagined this was what the Gardevoir and Gothitelle creepypastas would be like. I thought Gothitelle would have been white but because it would kill those that lusted for her, her dress became black.
    And for Gardevoir, I thought she would stab those who lusted for her in the heart to, but because she had Synchronize, she herself got stabbed in the chest and that's why she has that object in her chest.

9. ShinyHunter37

ShinyHunter37 Member

Even though most creepypasta scares the wits outta me, I keep going back to read more. I'd have to say the worst I read was Squidwards Suicide though. Couldn't sleep the night after I read it, and I couldn't watch Spongebob for a while either. Eventually, I started watching Spongebob again, but red eyes still creep me out. It really rattled my emotions. I want to strangle the person who told me to read it. XD

10. cantavanda

cantavanda Blue Rose Princess

Pokemon and spongebob etc are not that scary, the red eyes squidward and jigglypuff neither. I love the more disturbing ones, really really disturbing that creep the poo out of me

11. ~CallOfTheIndie~

~CallOfTheIndie~ Now on vinyl

The one that still disturbs me to the very core is Sonic.exe. Call me a sissy all you want, but the way Sonic is depicted really creeps me out, and the 4th-wall breaking at the end really puts the icing on the cake for me.
    I've seen a couple playthroughs of it, most notably Pewdiepie's playthrough.

12. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

Eh, it's okay. Seen it used before elsewhere years ago, though.

Markiplier made it tolerable to watch, even if it was creepy. Even Creepy Gaming did a segment on it, and I'll admit that it did unnerve me slightly, even though the kids were too dumb to live, apparently, so I wasn't scared of it. Tails Doll, on the other hand...

I'm not that big on creepypasta anymore like I was about a couple of years ago (even made a few of my own), but every now and then I'll look one up. I've always enjoyed the creativity of many of them, both original and fan theories. Some of them are pretty lame, but a lot of them are pretty convincing, and it makes you wonder how much research they did. My favorite's Candle Cove, and another was Cry Baby Lane before it was finally proven to exist--and even THEN it's still horrifying. The fact that Nickelodeon denied its existence for so long makes it extremely creepy and why it was the fuel source of all sorts of creepypasta.

13. Pokemon~Master

Pokemon~Master Well-Known Member

A lot of these seem like good spooky story to tell around the campfire material.

14. ~CallOfTheIndie~

~CallOfTheIndie~ Now on vinyl

Pewdiepie made it tolerable to watch too, since he's always joking about things. Even a creepypasta game, but it was still pretty creepy nonetheless. And what with the screaming and Sonic.exe art at the end...*shudders*

I may have read Tails Doll at some point, but I don't remember it all that well. Did it have anything to do with that terrible Sonic racing game?

Yeah, some of them can suck sadly...I remember they made a sequel of Sonic.exe, named Sally.exe. It was way too vague, cliché, and some of the details in the story were superfluous. There was image of Sally.exe floating around somewhere with her eyes stitched shut, and instead of saying just that, they went overboard with descriptions.

15. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

Sonic R, yes. Tails Doll is a secret character, but the Tails Doll Curse was based off "urban legend" in which the kids rent/buy Sonic R just to discover from the very title screen that something wasn't right. Yet they continued to play it to their deaths (implied the Tails Doll that mysteriously showed up on their doorstep killed them). The kids in the creepypasta were extremely stupid >_>... But I can understand the popularity of the creepypasta. Tails Doll is pretty infamous/well-known (or both) amongst the fanbase, though most don't believe it. If anything, it's more-or-less done as an in-joke amongst the fans.

Lol, the fact that Sally was never in any Sonic game should've given it away that it would be a stupid creepypasta. If it dealt with Sonic SatAM, then perhaps it would be better. Such a missed opportunity, and yet somehow it seems to have gained a small fanbase...

16. telivisionhead

telivisionhead Well-Known Member

I dont know why people are so scared of smile dog. Its just a dog,with a face like jeff the killer(well reminds me of) and a smile of a clown. But if you stare at it long enough......
    Anyway, my friend was playing slender at home and he said he got 8 pages without getting scared but then said at the end once he got ALL the papers Slenderman popped up because "do you really think they'll let you win the game with 8 pages" and he then wet himself. To be honest that is actually funny to me....

17. FairyWars9

FairyWars9 Scarlet Devil

18. ShinyHunter37

ShinyHunter37 Member

Ever since I watched YuriofWind on YouTube talk about Sonic.exe, I can no longer take it seriously. He turned it from a story that would normally have me hiding under my sheets to something I laugh at. Does that make me a bad person?

19. PurpleTitan

PurpleTitan King of Unova

20. ShinyHunter37

ShinyHunter37 Member

O_O Why did I go read that? I don't think I'll ever look at Nickelodeon the same way again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.