• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creepypasta Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxmeltdown

Veteran Trainer
I LOVE the creepy pasta called "Red and White" (not sure if that's the exact title) but it gave me the chills reading it the first time

Ninfia-Fan

I LOVE the creepy pasta called "Red and White" (not sure if that's the exact title) but it gave me the chills reading it the first time

What's it about? It seems interesting.

Also, the String Theory is very creepy.

Last edited:

tomon

there is a Rugrats creepypasta called Olive, i think. and though im not exactly sure of how the song went, i did know a few things about it, like Chuckie dying early from... something, and Tommy having been stillborn... i think i might need to read about it again ^^"

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
Has anyone read some good Courage the cowardly dog Creepypastas? i would love to see what someone could do with them.

My favorite creepypasta has got to be NES Godzilla. It has LOTS of pictures to give you a visual, and it's more of an epic-fight-to-the-finish story rather than a creepy-pasta from someone's messed up mind.

If there's any pasta that has actually managed to creep me out little, it's Sonic.exe... the game, that is. The intervals of silence until Sonic appears out of thin air makes me jump (When Tails cries, or when you run into him as Knuckles / Eggman, and most of all, when you're looking at the "I AM GOD" image, then it goes to static for a bit then that DEMONIC LAUGH plays).

Sarefan

Hylden General.
My favorite creepypasta has got to be NES Godzilla. It has LOTS of pictures to give you a visual, and it's more of an epic-fight-to-the-finish story rather than a creepy-pasta from someone's messed up mind.

If there's any pasta that has actually managed to creep me out little, it's Sonic.exe... the game, that is. The intervals of silence until Sonic appears out of thin air makes me jump (When Tails cries, or when you run into him as Knuckles / Eggman, and most of all, when you're looking at the "I AM GOD" image, then it goes to static for a bit then that DEMONIC LAUGH plays).
When I heard about that Creepypasta, I thought that AVGN wrote one >.>
The next part in Abandoned by Disney is pretty freaky too, called Room Zero.

Sand25

Let's kick it.
I read a creepypasta called ''The suicide photographer'' a week ago and it wasn't really creepy but it was really interesting and well written.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Sorry for not updating recently people. I have been gone for a very long time and have not read any creepypastas for a while either. But I will be adding some to the front page in the next few days or so. also I'm shocked that this is still here :O

Last edited:

Tarazard

It's been forever since anyone wrote in this thread.......I'm trying to find a particular creepypasta. It was written by a member and it was a story about a girl who found an old book that belonged to someone she went to school with and in the end he's been watching her and he kills her. There was something about finding a box under the bed with her finger and a ring that said 'mine forever' or something? Please help me find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.