• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Creepypasta Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZurkon

Yeah I read it and it was kinda depressing... even more with those vids that were described D:

I think torture of grown men is bad enough, but when they get to the baby, most people would agree that they are repulsed.

Also, for anyone who likes readers, or just doesn't like to read lengthy Creepypastas, Mr. Creepypasta is a really good channel on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrCreepyPasta

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I think torture of grown men is bad enough, but when they get to the baby, most people would agree that they are repulsed.

Also, for anyone who likes readers, or just doesn't like to read lengthy Creepypastas, Mr. Creepypasta is a really good channel on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrCreepyPasta

Haha went to his channel and his videos all have scary BLEEPING pictures DX I got scared just by staring at them, but I guess I wil try to watch one.. maybe P:

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Just read sweet apple massacre. Just vomited. Hate that!

Stories I just read on the Wiki: Family Guy Lost Episode (NO COMMENT!), South Park: The REAL Pilot (made me really uneasy, almost barfed) Happy Appy (Just plain weird) and Spongebob Lost Episode: Spongebob's Fresh Start (Again, this one is odd)

Last edited:

aggron777

smell ya!
If you read the lost silver creepy pasta till never see an unown the same again killed my child hood of my favorite region

Drippy Miltank

Journeyman Breeder

Drippy Miltank

Journeyman Breeder

char char

Professional Shut-In
Maybe someone could help me find a Creepypasta.
I don't remember the name and only remember a few vague details. It's not famous or anything as far as I know. But I really enjoyed it.
Basically what I remember is a little kid, seven or so, being terrified of an angry ghost or shadow in his room. He could only cry and clutch his teddy bear (don't remember if there actually was a teddy bear but for some reason it comes up)
The ghost eventually disappears after weeks, months or so. And the kid is grown up, now around 20 years old, still living in the same house. He thinks he hears a kid crying from his room and goes into check and sees a ghostly kid clutching a bear (again, same not as before) and he tries to help him but the kid disappears. The story pretty much ends there.
Basically, he was the ghost the scared him as a kid and the ghostly kid was him.
Does anybody know of a story like this? This was one of my favorite Creepys. Sorry if it's a little vague but it's the best I can remember it. Thanks for any help in locating this story!

Zibdas

not bad

Mr.FusRoDah

Status
Not open for further replies.