• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystal Harp.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
>.< Typo in the fix!
*Headdesk* *Headdesk* *Headbleed*
Dammit, I feel like such a fool -.- I was going to have my mother read over it for typos before I got round to posting it, but we had to leave for the shops in a hurry and I wanted to get some reviews by the end of the day, so I posted it sooner than I ought to have done.
Ah well, thanks for pointing out the typos for me.

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
Rawr. *ish here on teh requesth*

Quite a nice plot you have around here - very original, with a compelling cast and set. I expically loved Teddisura when he misprounces the words. That was so wery cute. :3 I have to say that their speech sounds a bit formal-ish, but its still fine. I have to agree that you have made noticable improvement piror to your first chapter - believe me, mine varied from story to story. -.- At least you had good paragraphing. >.<

Overall, fine job, nice story! Hope ta see the next chapter soon! XD

Knightblazer ;262;

DarkPersian479

As per requested review

“Life is far too fantastic to end so easily, and even if they are suffering, they are still bound to find pleasure amidst the pain, just like I do in awkward situations.
LOL, I guess there is such a thing as "too much" optimism!

There's some great description and imagery here. For some reason, Lady Lucy reminds me of Venus from Colloseum, with the formal language and flowing gown and all.

Tons of plot twists here. Who will end up alongside Teddiursa for the showdown against Lucy, if anyone? It looks like the Piloswine are out. Perhaps the humans, or the Delibird, or the two plant Pokemon...

Looks like I'm not the only one to name a mysterious, etheral character, "Yggdrasill", though he hasn't made an appearance in mine yet...

Your grammar has improved by leaps and bounds since you started this. A few errors, but others have already pointed them out so I won't.

I do find fics that switch between POVs to be a bit confusing to follow, but that's more of a personal thing and not criticism.

Overall, while this wasn't exactly in my interest area, I still found it to be an entertaining read. Good work on this. Very original

EDIT: Not related to the story, but you need to clean out your message inbox. Yours is full up.

Last edited:

The Pokemon Master

Master Trainer
Ah, I finally get around to reviewing this. Sorry I took so long...

*applauds* This was a brilliant Chapter; amazingly descriptive, well-executed, and quite the plot mover. It also raises more than a few questions. Who (or, more likely, what) is that "boy"? Hmm... Really, the only thing I'll comment on as something that wasn't quite as feasible (to my limited knowledge of the characters) was Fenrir's decimation of the Delibirds. Not many creatures would be so maddened that they would just continue to attack the same person, especially given the destruction he wreaked upon the first ones. Also, his ability to destroy all of them (except the last) before they could do anything is slightly questionable. But apart from that, I have to wonder what's going to happen to that Aeroboggan. Well, I suppose I'll just have to wait and see...

Until we meet again...
;150;

Orange_Flaaffy

Jello Pokéballs
I noticed when I read this first chapter before, but the spoken parts seem a bit off from how someone would speak normally IMHO.

"...what if it’s a Pokemon I don’t like, such as a Dunsparce or Shuckle?”

The 'such as' sounds odd, maybe
"...what if it’s a Pokemon I don’t like, like Dunsparce or Shuckle?”

'Why do you have to look at things in such a negative point of view?'

'Why do you have to look at everything so negatively?'

'“It’s a Teddiursa, known by naturalists as a honivorous ursine-cub.'

' “It’s a Teddiursa, it's scientific name is honivorous ursine-cub.'

"You should know that, seeing as you have lived in a breeding center all your life.”

It sounds like you are just making the grandma say that you tell the reader the information, rather than telling it in the text. It seems a bit out of character than a grandma would be that formal to her granddaughter, maybe just something like...

“With some Pokemon biting is a sign of affection. You should know that, Jessika.” Her grandmother said with a smile

“Well, I suppose I was too startled and in pain to realize that.”
"Well, I guess the surprise and pain made me forget for a moment."

Jessika had spent her entire life working with young Pokemon, and none of them had ever looked at her in such a loving way. She understood at this very moment that this was the start of a glorious relationship.

Jessika had spent her entire life working with young Pokemon but none of them had ever looked at her in such a loving way (as this little bear was now).

"I promise that I shall take care of it and never let any harm befall it!”

I do declare, when did she become a southern bell/English lady ;)?

" I promise that I will take care of it and never let anything bad happen to it!”

(Maybe you might want to replace if with a cute little nick name in the second line, showing her love for it like 'my sweet honey cub' etc)

She understood at this very moment that this was the start of a glorious relationship.

(Too much of a statement maybe?)

It was at that moment that she felt all the beginning warmth of what she was sure in her current optimistic state would be a glorious relationship...(etc)

“It’s a complicated way of saying ‘a baby bear that eats honey, but you needn’t worry about that being all it eats. It also eats nuts, berries, and almost all kinds of meat…humans being an exception, of course.”

'“It’s a complicated way of saying ‘a baby bear that eats honey’, but you don't have to worry about that being all it eats. It can live off of nuts, berries, and almost all kinds of meat as well…humans being an exception, of course.”

I do like the story but the wording just doesn’t fit somehow to me...

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
sorry for the long wait for my review, been uber busy with school X_x. And I only managed to get up to chapter 6, so I'll read the rest tomorrow. But this is my review so far

This is a very good story Komedic ^^, and the part where the Piloswine falls into the abyss. A really good cliffhanger O_O makes me want to read the next chapter to see if they survive the fall or not. Awesome story Komedic, keep up the good work ^^