• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystal Onix! (089)

D

Dark Magic

Lupin said:
I'm surpriced that no-one has metioned the "Crystal Onix is a early form of a Steelix" theory yet. This being based on the fact that the Crystal Onix isn't effected by water attacks, yet is weak against Fire.

Well on a pure type basis, Steelix is weak against water based on his ground aspect so how can he not be affected ;-). As cool as the idea of a purely Crystal Onix is, the monster Onix that Bruno fights is still the King.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
This was one of my favourite eps ever. It didnt have a metal coat on... it was just made of crystal
Crystal and Steel is not the same element.
This ep 6.9/10

Golden Rapidash

Ichoose you Pikachu!
LuciRuki said:
This was one of my favourite eps ever. It didnt have a metal coat on... it was just made of crystal
Crystal and Steel is not the same element.
This ep 6.9/10
:mad:
That was my favorite ep! Y did u give almost 7!
I would give it a 9.63/10!! lol sorryXD

LuciRuki

Born This Way
that is a good mark- i am very hard marker. If i give it a high mark- i really mean it

JONNO.FRESH

The Crystal Onix was kool and Marills first epi iirc. TR escaping from thier traps made me try to work out how they did it. Awesome epi 9/10

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Heh, pretty good for an OI ep and Mateo and Marisa weren't bad, I actually liked them. But damn it, Mateo should've CAUGHT the Crystal Onix. That would've so made this episode the best.

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
How did TR get out of the traps they fell into?

I think mewoth cut himself down from the tree who would have freeded jessie(or she could have used arbok the smash the bars) arbok would hav dug under ames and pushed him out of the hole. thats my theory

crystal and steel are similar so it annoys me the water effects steel pokemon

MayisCool

Cascade Trainer
I think Ash should have caught the Crystal Onix and than gave it to Brock. that whould have been cool I think, Brock getting a crystal Onix to train..

Koriinku

Shinx <3
I hope they added on the game some Crystal Onix. It's a shame they did'nt catch it.

Magmarashi

Bastion of Flame
I kind of liked this Episode. It was interesting when they used that effect in which everyone went through each others' eyes.

I also liked the Charmeleon Appearance.

mewmew202

I liked the whole shiny pokemon thing but wasn't crazy about the episode myself. I really liked the orange league season though.

Miniduffa

Fire Lover
this episode caused all my friends to say that they had the crystal onix on red/blue

Battra

A very good episode I love that Crystal Onix to bad they never put it in the game or gave it away at events i'd love to own one and I love how the Onix just glowed when exposed to Charmelon's flames very pretty. Interesting that they never mentioned how the Onix became crystallized, I assume that it is extremely old, and perhaps some time in it's past it was near a volcano and it's body gradually cooled well under extreme pressure and it became crystallized and thus resistant to water but not fire.

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
i loved this show, it was just so adorible how the tiny charmeleon tried to capture the chrystal onix!

Ivysaur92

A cool episode all in all

and great to see Cloyster, Marill looking very cool, and especially Charmeleon.

;005; ;183;