• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard vs Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun

CRYSTALLINE GUARD VS MAGNET RISERS

Rules:
--5th Gen OU 5v5 War. First clan that gets 3 wins is the winner.
--All battles will be best of 3. Players are allowed to change teams in between matches.
--All battles will be 6 on 6 lvl 100 OU standard rules.
--Anything smogon banned will be banned for this war including Drizzle+Swiftswim and Garchomp.
--No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
--The results of each battle needs to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
--All battles must be done on PO, using the Smogon Server. Other servers may be used if technical difficulties prevent battles from happening
--All battles must be of BO3​

CLAN WAR TEAMS
CG Above, MR Below

150.gif
384.gif
207.gif
122.gif
447.gif

Magicmonkey PokeSonic
Psycho Cut scizor64
Ninja Dewott Albyness
Sietse23 Rairyan
Prohawk Rockstar19958

376.gif
375.gif
094.gif
472.gif
442.gif

Substitutes
TheBluePorygon Extroph
JhenmohranMH3 DarkCharizard2

WINS
Magnet Risers (Rairyan)
Magnet Risers (Rockstar19958)
Magnet Risers (scizor64)

Good Luck, have fun, and follow all the rules for a nice war!
392.gif
101.gif

*PLDH for the sprites, Extroph for the thread and banner*​

Last edited:
As war capain I should have something constructive to say.

I don't.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Man, why is our side orange? Why can't we be Purple? W/e, good luck both sides, but extra luck CG.

Man, why is our side orange? Why can't we be Purple? W/e, good luck both sides, but extra luck CG.

Probably because the war team and tournament post is orange, to go with the infernape banner and fiery theme of war.
That or contrast.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
^ 'Cause orange is for the Dutch like me :)

To make this a non-spam post, I'll contact Rairyan ASAP.

k read your vm now you need to be subbed out cause i am not battlering next friday or next sunday cause i have a lot of collage work to do, and i am not getting subbed out since it's you who wont battle

Zachmac

What? I'm not included in this. D:

Oh well, good luck to both sides. Let's make this a good one.

zombiemonkey1334

I am a llama
Good luck everyone, Go Risers! :p

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
k read your vm now you need to be subbed out cause i am not battlering next friday or next sunday cause i have a lot of collage work to do, and i am not getting subbed out since it's you who wont battle

Ehmm, no. I have this week to pass this year, so I'll need to study. I can battle before the deadline: at earliest Thursday, so I'm not going to be subbed out if you don't mind.

Ehmm, no. I have this week to pass this year, so I'll need to study. I can battle before the deadline: at earliest Thursday, so I'm not going to be subbed out if you don't mind.

A week is a bit much to be inactive, so you will have to be subbed out, I can bring you back in after the weeks time, to re-sub in or something. In the mean time, I guess Prohawks up.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
A week is a bit much to be inactive, so you will have to be subbed out, I can bring you back in after the weeks time, to re-sub in or something. In the mean time, I guess Prohawks up.

thank you, so i am now battering prohawks right?

edit

sietse i know you have work to do but im sure if you got the time to come on here and post stuff then i am sure you can have a battle, plus let be truthful here it's not like you can beat me anyway.

Last edited:
thank you, so i am now battering prohawks right?

Provided you get the battle done before sietse returns, yes. If you are unable, and sietse returns we can revert to the original match up if you and prohawk think you will not be able to meet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.