• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard vs Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Look please at your vm, I said I was getting my new computer monday or so. Just got it 4 hours ago...
And if u wanna battle against me, go ahead if MM let me...
And you're definitly trying to cause touble s:
Also as I stated in the vm, I have tests and exams this week...

here is your vm,

Sietse23 - Yesterday 11:24 PM View Conversation Report
cuz I had a computer, but it didn't had access to: youtube, xat, word and more of that sh!t, so we drove to a building and threw it off the roof :)
but within 1 or 2 days ill get a new one but i have tests/exams this week...

Sietse23 - Yesterday 10:49 PM View Conversation Report
Hey girl, battle for war, will most likely be next friday-sunday or so.

i never said you was not getting a computer today i was stating that you could battle today, i could care less if you have exams, you can either battle or not but i am not waiting till Friday or even Sunday

Whoa, didn't know you could see the future
just lol plz shut up.

well sietse i be on for a few hours and if you dont come on when will you be able to battle?

also lets stop this argument now and get battles done

Last edited:

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
here is your vm,

Sietse23 - Yesterday 11:24 PM View Conversation Report
cuz I had a computer, but it didn't had access to: youtube, xat, word and more of that sh!t, so we drove to a building and threw it off the roof :)
but within 1 or 2 days ill get a new one but i have tests/exams this week...

Sietse23 - Yesterday 10:49 PM View Conversation Report
Hey girl, battle for war, will most likely be next friday-sunday or so.

i never said you was not getting a computer today i was stating that you could battle today, i could care less if you have exams, you can either battle or not but i am not waiting till Friday or even Sunday

just lol plz shut up.

well sietse i be on for a few hours and if you dont come on when will you be able to battle?

Please. I'll be on forI tnk 1-2 hours..

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
^Confirming/
1st and second game were pretty close, third game sleep pwder miss and misspredcition costed me the game pretty much.

Well played...

Magic and the other will win though C:

^Confirming/
1st and second game were pretty close, third game sleep pwder miss and misspredcition costed me the game pretty much.

Well played...

Magic and the other will win though C:
Any thing can happen. Until then lets have fun and see what does happen :)

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
this is late (and technically against the rules :eek:) but i have a few friends in these clans so good luck guys :3
this thread has been interesting so far :p

Zachmac

In fact, as a leader of the CG, I'm going to request that all CG members will avoid unnecessary arguments, even if provoked.

No matter how competitive it may get at times, it's still a game, and the only real reason to play it is for the fun of it.

Last edited:

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Sorry guys, sub Zachmac in if you don't mind. My PO basically is gone as my comp is getting repaired (using Ipod), so I'm not gonna take the risk of johning Rockstar, as I have no clue when I can get it back.

Good luck to both sides to a point where hax is gone. (like that would ever happen)

Sorry guys, sub Zachmac in if you don't mind. My PO basically is gone as my comp is getting repaired (using Ipod), so I'm not gonna take the risk of johning Rockstar, as I have no clue when I can get it back.

Good luck to both sides to a point where hax is gone. (like that would ever happen)

Pory out, Prohawk back in then.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Late to this as my internet is broken and I only have access to Serebii while at work.

Gl to both clans, thank God the battle that has been played is the one that was being argued over previously XD

Nice work Rair, keep up the good work Risers.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Good job Rockstar m8 ^^ Well done :3

Commiserations Prohawk.

Oh and lol @ the pic Extroph XD

Status
Not open for further replies.