• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Cut

It's in my sig, I'm just editing in the info about it now.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Forum Name: The Mysterious Stranger
PO Name*: [CG] Goomi123[4]
5th Gen Friend Code(s): don't use wi-fi
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT -5
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: i'm going to say the regions cause i forget the names.
Kanto
Hoenn
Johto
Unova
Sinnoh
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: probably 5
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: i like purple.

Pokemon World Cup Zircon Stratagems 1

~Zircon Zeal
~Sweet Dreams
~Sweet Dreams
~Far, Far Away
~Land of Legends

Round 1

~Zircon Zeal

Last edited:

Vandslaux

Welcome to the clan Goomi and Sietse!

..Goomi, wasn't I with you in a clan for a short period of time in a failed TotW revival?

Metroid

Look at my post.
Forum Name:metroid78
PO Name*:I'll have lots
5th Gen Friend Code(s):no
Timezone (in GMT)***:GMT -4 (Toronto)
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:psycho cuts,magicmonkey,jhen,zahmac,x vandsalaux
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:6
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:I'm 13 love competetive battling and soccer

Last edited:

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Well, look'ee here, if it isn't a bunch of people trying to save the world. Sounds like you need a Ninja who does that sort of thing every day, except Thursdays of course. Unfortunatly, no such person exists, so a Ninja who does that sort of thing every day, except Mondays, will have to do. I, am one such Ninja, and would be willing to offer my services...

Forum Name: Ninja Dewott
PO Name*: [CG] Ninja Dewott
5th Gen Friend Code(s): Real men live in igloos in the middle of the Sahara Desert and hence have no access to Wi-Fi
Timezone (in GMT)***: It depends where my World-Saving activites take me, but usually it's GMT+1, but then that night comes where the clocks go back and the nation is rewarded with an extra hour of sleep.
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Tourmaline, Zircon, Emerald, Citrine, Amethyst
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 6. Too busy with my ninety-third martial art black belt
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Ninja.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
@siesite: MS please
@vandslaux: yes, and MS please.

also, incase you're wondering. i have two reasons for choosing amethyst. First off, it's purple. i like purple. Second, i was in the Kanto division all the way back in RoS. it has sentimental value.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
great. my leader is like 6 hours a ahead of me. I hope i can get that test battle in... and get enough of a head start. that commander rank looks pretty cool.

Vandslaux

Honestly, I'm confident that I'm still good. BTW, I made an RMT, and the team's steadily going up on Smogon's ladder, 1088 on Smogon ladder. It's currently at about 1150 rating on the PO ladder.

Can you guys look at my RMT? I switched Infernape's HP Ice for Grass Knot and turned DNite to CB. Dunno if I should use ScarfMence though. I lack a Scarfer.

Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:psycho cuts,magicmonkey,jhen,zahmac,x vandsalaux
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:I'm 13 love competetive battling and soccer

Welcome to the clan. I'll edit you in right now.

Last edited:
Um seiste is going in amethyst, and I am in charge of the war team, events to decide members hosted soon.

Should I accept the mysterious stranger into amethyst as well?

Last edited:

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
The first battle in CG history was a tense affair that drew crowds the size of large crowds:

Your House: Tourmaline
Opponent's House: Not a clue (edit later)
Opponent's Name: Metroid
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win, 2,0
Rate your performance out of 50: 40
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 39
Any improvements for opponent: None
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Very enjoyable game :D

What house is Metroid in?

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
@magicmonkey: i think you should, as your division is purple (i type in purple, incase you haven't noticed)

Metroid

Look at my post.
I'm in vandsalux's division Magicmonkey come on PO server need to battle

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Ah. Well, as it happens I have vanquished another member of Zircon:

Opponent's House: Zircon
Opponent's Name: Vand
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win: 3,0
Rate your performance out of 50: 50! I FIGURED HOW TO STOP A +2 TERRAKION RAWR!
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 38
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Very gg :)

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy

HEY! Metriod! Welcome!

Well, look'ee here, if it isn't a bunch of people trying to save the world. Sounds like you need a Ninja who does that sort of thing every day, except Thursdays of course. Unfortunatly, no such person exists, so a Ninja who does that sort of thing every day, except Mondays, will have to do. I, am one such Ninja, and would be willing to offer my services...

Forum Name: Ninja Dewott
PO Name*: [CG] Ninja Dewott
5th Gen Friend Code(s): Real men live in igloos in the middle of the Sahara Desert and hence have no access to Wi-Fi
Timezone (in GMT)***: It depends where my World-Saving activites take me, but usually it's GMT+1, but then that night comes where the clocks go back and the nation is rewarded with an extra hour of sleep.
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Tourmaline, Zircon, Emerald, Citrine, Amethyst
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 6. Too busy with my ninety-third martial art black belt
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Ninja.

ND arises once more!!!!!!!!!!
Do you want another sprite apart from dewott (of course) to go with your membership?

The first battle in CG history was a tense affair that drew crowds the size of large crowds:

Opponent's House: Not a clue (edit later)
Opponent's Name: Metroid
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win, 2,0
Rate your performance out of 50: 40
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 39
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Very enjoyable game :D

What house is Metroid in?

its recorded in my head

should i record our battle vandslaux as well????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.