• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Hey guys! I'm back to the jungle. Now to read stuff.

blueman

osha/deoxys master
Magicmonkey I combined some of your ideas and finaly made a catchphrase.And when I use Marowak on my NU team should I put Bonemerang or Earthquake?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bub it up,its bubby time!

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
I still cant seem to find the PO channel... :/ idk why it wont show up... any advice/help?

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
I still cant seem to find the PO channel... :/ idk why it wont show up... any advice/help?

psycoe11

The Blue Mew

psycoe11

The Blue Mew

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
uhh... Derpy glitch? posted 3 times o_O

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
uhh... Derpy glitch? posted 3 times o_O

Sorry for spam, didnt mean to post that many times, i have not thi slightest clue why it did that... :(

psycoe11

The Blue Mew

Soperman

The One and Only
O.O

Hey.... Where is Sky?
On the PO channel.
uhh... how i pm u if i cant get even find the channel to get onto it? derp...
PM through the forums. Derp.
Also, delete all of your multi-posts. There's an edit button on the bottom-right of each post. Use it please.
I say do it so we can rape the OU tier.
Not how I would have phrased it, but I agree with this wholeheartedly none the less.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
All caught up, I will resume updates as normal now.

blueman

osha/deoxys master
Top ten pokemon 10.;249; 9.;384; 8.;184; 7.;479; 6.;244; 5.;007; 4.;025; 3.:498: 2.:501: 1.I like all Deoxys forms but mostly :386-s: speed.So what do you think the top ten pokemon are?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bub it up,it's bubby time!

Last edited:

Soperman

The One and Only
Top ten pokemon 10.;249; 9.;384; 8.;184; 7.;479; 6.;244; 5.;007; 4.;025; 3.:498: 2.:501: 1.I like all Deoxys forms but mostly :386-s: speed.So what do you think the top ten pokemon are?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bub it up,it's bubby time!
That's random. And it's definitely spam.
But anyway, top ten pokemon for what? Favorites? Most competitively viable? What? Specify, and don't spam.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
WAIT! I REALIZED SOMETHING!

Who won division of the month?

Matoro

Toa of Ice
Hi...finally got on PO through security software. Whew... username [CG] Matoro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.