• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

wobbaxorus

shiny Brelooms!
Its BRC- blue's [unauthorized] Rage Contest.
here's my epic shedinja sweep :] notepad.cc/ragequit

Soperman

The One and Only
Hi...finally got on PO through security software. Whew... username [CG] Matoro
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
Congrats!

...And who did win division of the month? It was Citrine, wasn't it. Yup, definitely Citrine.

Gangster slang for "boy"

Speaking of the FRPL, Magic, please get your match finished! I told you, you're battling for Mossdeep this week.
Well, I posted on the thread...
Psycho hasn't updated, I haven't a clue who im playing.
Magicmonkey I combined some of your ideas and finaly made a catchphrase.And when I use Marowak on my NU team should I put Bonemerang or Earthquake?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bub it up,its bubby time!
I prefer bonemerang.

Top ten pokemon 10.;249; 9.;384; 8.;184; 7.;479; 6.;244; 5.;007; 4.;025; 3.:498: 2.:501: 1.I like all Deoxys forms but mostly :386-s: speed.So what do you think the top ten pokemon are?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bub it up,it's bubby time!

That's random. And it's definitely spam.
But anyway, top ten pokemon for what? Favorites? Most competitively viable? What? Specify, and don't spam.
What he said.
WAIT! I REALIZED SOMETHING!

Who won division of the month?
Probably amethyst or tourmaline.
Hi...finally got on PO through security software. Whew... username [CG] Matoro
Success!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
Congrats!

...And who did win division of the month? It was Citrine, wasn't it. Yup, definitely Citrine.

No body knowsssssssssssssss.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Guys, I did a Nuzlocke of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. But it didn't really feel like one. :p I didn't have any deaths :3 I was Cubone (WOOOT) and my partner was Charmander.

Use Bonemerang on Marowak, because it hits twice. It's like Dual Chop.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I don't see how you can do a nuzlocke of mystery dungeon, as if your character or partner dies...

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I don't see how you can do a nuzlocke of mystery dungeon, as if your character or partner dies...

It's simple, really. As you're going through a dungeon, only the first Pokemon that offers to join you can be recruited. If a non-player/partner dies, it must be sent back and not used again. If you're sent out of the dungeon (i.e. you die) the Nuzlocke is over.

EDIT: Jazz grew to level 14! Jazz learned Prediction!

Last edited:

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
It's simple, really. As you're going through a dungeon, only the first Pokemon that offers to join you can be recruited. If a non-player/partner dies, it must be sent back and not used again. If you're sent out of the dungeon (i.e. you die) the Nuzlocke is over.

EDIT: Jazz grew to level 14! Jazz learned Prediction!

Did you know that fifty+ percent of recorded shiny catches are level sixteen and under?

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Really? I didn't know that. If only, I don't know, I found one? Or a female combee for that matter. I think the games of some magic on them that makes all of the pokemon you want run away and hide. Burmy.... So many burmy..... I hate you Platinum honey trees......

My Rapidash was level 37 *coolface*

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Did you know that fifty+ percent of recorded shiny catches are level sixteen and under?

Really? All 3 of my shinies were over level 20.
My shinies-

Golbat-26
Exeggutor-22
Watchog-32

Actually, I just went on my pearl to try to radar. I checked my PC and saw a shiny level 13 Gastly that I forgot I had.

U jelly Blues? ;)

Last edited:

Soperman

The One and Only
My only shiny besides a shiny level 13 Illumise was a Golbat in the original pokemon rumble...

Really? Wow, I dont even know how many shinies i have, but that does seem true kind of. . .

Too bad almost all my shinies have sucky natures and stats

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Really? Wow, I dont even know how many shinies i have, but that does seem true kind of. . .

Too bad almost all my shinies have sucky natures and stats

I have thirty (legit) shinies, but none of them I have REed/Madusaed/etc.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Guys, I did a Nuzlocke of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. But it didn't really feel like one. :p I didn't have any deaths :3 I was Cubone (WOOOT) and my partner was Charmander.

Use Bonemerang on Marowak, because it hits twice. It's like Dual Chop.

Are PMDs fun? I've never touched one.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

I found the explorers of time/darkness games incredibly fun, with an interesting story line, and you can get them pretty cheap second hand now (£10 for me, so less than $20 I would think)

That is cheap.
I'll consider buying one after I get NSMB2, PM:SS, W2, P3DP, and PDR.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Are PMDs fun? I've never touched one.

If you've never touched one then It's awesome. The only problem I have is the personality test not matching me with a good pokemon and I could never defeat Palkia. They do get a little repetitive and not as fun once you've played it for a long time. I actually enjoyed the original Red and Blue more than the Time, Darkness, and Sky. If you decide to get it, buy Sky and just download Red on a GBA emulator. TURTWIG AND TOTODILE FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.