• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello newbies! Have a fun time in our clan!

also, activity post. I have been on PO, but never doing on battles. Even though I've already broken my streak...

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Forum Name: DittoDude
PO Name*: I use Pokemon Showdown, and I'm DittoDude there.
5th Gen Friend Code(s): I don't use wifi.
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT -5 (Using Daylight Savings)
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:
Tourmaline
Amethyst
Citrine
Emerald
Zircon
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 4, as I'm inexperienced.
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I'm pretty much Batman.

Welcome and accepted to tourmaline thy that is almost batman

Forum Name: Baskin Robbins
PO Name*: Baskin Robbins
5th Gen Friend Code(s): N/A
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT -8
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:
Zircon
Citrine
Emerald
Tourmaline
Amethyst
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 9
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Hi everyone! I'm started competitive Pokemon around 4 months ago, my favorite tiers is OU and I've peaked at around 1250 on the PO ladder in OU! Looking forward to meeting you guys.
Welcome to CG you'll be in Citrine probably

also can people stop welcoming people as "newbies" as it doesnt show a good image of us

tomjames1966

Your House:Citrine
Opponent's House:Tourmaline
Opponent's Name:JhenMohranMH3
Win/Loss/Draw + Score:Win 2-0
Rate your performance out of 50:45
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:45
Any improvements for opponent:none
Any thing else worth mentioning?:I love that dog!

Usatoday

Eternal God
Wow, three new members in a row. Welcome guys!
Wait, nvm. I guess Xulapah was here before .__.
When did you join again?
EDIT: You know, I just realized that Team America has a whole section for Usatoday. You're pretty popular there ;)

Wait what O__O

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Wait what O__O

Maaaaan, Usa! Why did you change your avatar? The Azumarill was cute!

I go on PO all the time but I'm too lazy to battle a lot of the time. I kinda just like to discuss things and listen to my playlist.

Welcome new members. I don't get how "newbies" gives a bad image, but I never did that in the first place :p

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
PO crashed. :(

I'm a good writer, right guys?...Right?...Lode and Usa are mean :(

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I actually really enjoyed your writing jonah, I had'nt gotten the chance to let you know because of PO's crash.

:D!

We should probably stop spamming, though.

Soperman

The One and Only
I'm a good writer, right guys?...Right?...Lode and Usa are mean :(

Yes, you're a good writer. At least I think so. You're just a very slow writer. FINISH CHAPTER THREE ALREADY >:C
I read it too, after I overcame my mediocre attention span :3
Lol nice.
Btw, your sig is really big. Like, really big. Why is there a massive space in between the userbar and the banner?

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Yes, you're a good writer. At least I think so. You're just a very slow writer. FINISH CHAPTER THREE ALREADY >:C

You read my announcement, didn't you? I just cranked out a new chapter for the Nuzlocke story, and I'm taking a small break.

Lol nice.
Btw, your sig is really big. Like, really big. Why is there a massive space in between the userbar and the banner?

I dunno Shadow made it for me x.x

Can't connect to PO.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I probably will get PO at some point, but for now, do any of the leaders use Showdown? I'd love to do an initiation battle.

BLUES.

Something else
Can't connect to PO.

We go to pokemonbattlecenter's server when PO is down. then we go to reborn PBC doesnt work. If both of those dont work...we all die.
Why dont we just go to PO2?
Because PO2 has a maximun number of players as Leggo demonstrated, and that would mean not everyone would be able to be in the same place.

Last edited:

Loudredlou

(no user title)
Hello to anybody who noticed I was gone. I'm going to try to be more active from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.