• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usatoday

Eternal God

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
I skimmed through it, but didn't see anything .__.
Gengar can also use Substitute and Focus Punch to take care of dedicated special walls like Blissey and Heatran if your team is in need of a great lure.

thats it really

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
Was just awarded 100 RP by Magicmonkey from test battle
EDIT: Im in Zircon, forgot to mention... :p

Yes, you are in Citrine. Zach's been a little inactive lately, so if you can't fond yourself in the OPs, that's why.

For all you non believers in the might of my wise glasses Latiso

Though I'll admit he was using a rather unorthodox team
I used wise glasses latios b4 it was cool cause hipster.
This is personal growth for you, USA. I'm proud of you. *hugs*

Setup Infernape is amazing on both sides of the spectrum. My Nasty Plot wrecks errybody, your Swords Dance wrecks errybody. They're two peas in a pod.
However, infernape lacks oppurtunities to set up, and can often be outsped, mostly the lati twins and stamie, taking its priority easily, and outpacing with stab SE.
Psychic Swordsman is my younger brother, and I've been looking for a new clan, so I'd like to join this one, if I may.

Forum Name:razorrozar7
PO Name:[CG]SamuelRazor
5th Gen Friend Code(s):None currently
Timezone (in GMT):GMT-5
Your preference of Divisions (descending):Citrine, Amethyst, Emerald, Zircon, Tourmaline
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:4. I'm inexperienced, but I learn quick and I rarely lose twice to the same person.
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:
I only have internet at the library, currently, so I may be inactive for short periods. I'll do my best to be on as much as I can.
I like this.
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

You'll have to wait for a leader to get on to accept you, but you can go on our PO channel right now.
I quoted this for no reason.
You do realize that Psycho is extremely lenient about this rule? So it doesn't matter.
However, I can still judge skills by it. Therefore by the power invested in me by Psycho, I pronounce two new test battlers, being USAtoday, and Prohawk. (Also our war team, go figure) Please submit aesoft logs to me for rating.
Was just awarded 100 RP by Magicmonkey from test battle
EDIT: Im in Zircon, forgot to mention... :p

Confirmed.

Skillie

I'm sorry guys but I must leave the clan because i thougt that i've had a lot of time but now i havn't the time actually. I hope you will excuse me. Bye and thanx for welcomming me

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
Lol, i just came across my old Diamond and Soul Silver... I'm amazed at what i found, and since i dont need most of these anymore, ima donate the following:
Pokemon: Lvl 100 Palkia
Nature: Timid
IVs: Not Sure
EVs: Not Sure
Ability: Pressure
Egg moves, if any: I dont think so...
Shiny: Sadly Not. :p
Any other notes: Knows: Spacial Rend, Headbutt, Earth Power, Aura Sphere. Overall Stats: Hp=294, Att=252, Def=214, SpA=312, SpD=275, Spe=227

Pokemon: Lvl 70 Giratina (Origin Forme)
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Levitate
Egg moves, if any:I dont think so...
Shiny: Nope
Any other notes: Knows: Shadow Force, Shadow Claw, Earthquake, Fly. Overall Stats: Hp=443, Att=264, Def=257, SpA=267, SpD=228, Spe=170. (Has Griseous Orb...Duh...)

Pokemon: Lvl 70 Giratina
Nature: Quite
IVs: Idk
EVs: Idk
Egg moves, if any: Idk
Shiny: No
Any other notes: Knows: Shadow Force, Fly, Earth Power, Flash. Overall Stats: Hp=294, Att=163, Def=186, SpA=182, SpD=193, Spe=134

Pokemon: Lvl 62 Lugia (named XD001)
IVs: Not sure
EVs: Not sure
Any other notes: Knows: Fly, Ancient Power, Hydro Pump, Aeroblast. Overall Stats: Hp=216, Att=131, Def=194, SpA=121, SpD=199, Spe=140. Has Choice Scarf

Pokemon: Lvl 36 Latios
Egg moves, if any: Idk...
Any other notes: Knows: Dragon Breath, Surf, Refresh, Luster Purge. Overall Stats: Hp=113, Att=73, Def=77, SpA=102, SpD=92, Spe=84

Pokemon: Lvl 62 (Male) Charmeleon
Nature: Docile
Ability: Blaze
Shiny: Nah
Any other notes: Knows: Dig, Dragon Rage, Flamethrower, Fire Fang. Overall Stats: Hp=162, Att=103, Def=84, SpA=132, SpD=106, Spe=120. **Somebody gave it an everstone... :/

Pokemon: Lvl 42 Suicune
Nature: Rash
Any other notes: Knows: Waterfall, Surf, Aurora Beam, Water Pulse. Overall Stats: Hp=145, Att=69, Def=114, SpA=99, SpD=100, Spe=79

Pokemon: Lvl 57 (Male) Torterra
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Overgrow
Any other notes: Knows: Earthquake, Wood Hammer, Rock Smash, Leaf Storm. Overall Stats: Hp=183, Att=152, Def=154, SpA=120, SpD=125, Spe=90

Pokemon: Lvl 55 (Male) Rampardos
Ability: Mold Breaker
Any other notes: Knows: Cut, Rock Climb, Surf, Blizzard. Overall Stats: Hp=188, Att=194, Def=90, SpA=83, SpD=67, Spe=79. Has Iron Ball.

Pokemon: Lvl 54 (Female) Garchomp
Nature: Serious
Ability: Sand Veil
Any other notes: Knows: Rock Climb, Dragon Claw, Dig, Dragon Breath. Overall Stats: Hp=182, Att=153, Def=119, SpA=109, SpD=11

Pokemon:Lvl 31 (Male) Gyarados
Nature: Calm
Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: YES
Any other notes: Knows: Bite, Dragon Rage, Twister. Overall Stats: Hp=107, Att=77, Def=53, SpA=47, SpD=82, Spe=62

Pokemon:Lvl 32 (Male) Monferno
Nature: Lax
Any other notes: Knows: Mach Punch, Flame Wheel, Ember, Torment. Overall Stats: Hp=91, Att=60, Def=48, SpA=61, SpD=37, Spe=70. Has Amulet Coin

Pokemon: Lvl 27 (Female) Lucario
Ability: Inner Focus
Any other notes: Knows: Strength, Hyper Beam, Rock Smash, Bone Rush. Overall Stats: Hp=77, Att=73, Def=50, SpA=69, SpD=49, Spe=54.

Might be donating more later... also, before (and if) they are put up for sale, can i get how much each would be worth? Thx...

BLUES.

Something else
However, I can still judge skills by it. Therefore by the power invested in me by Psycho, I pronounce two new test battlers, being USAtoday, and Prohawk. (Also our war team, go figure) Please submit aesoft logs to me for rating.

What about the reserves? o_O

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
Out of all of these, only two pokemon have usable natures, but without the EVs, they're all useless. In fact, most of the natures are detrimental to the pokemon Not only that, but it takes forever to find the berries in the DW and even longer to get enough to lower the EVs to zero.
It's nice that you want to donate the pokemon to our shop, but they're trash. Plus, Vand hasn't been here in forever.

Okay, 2 things, Vand was on just b4 this, and also, please just keep any negative/mean comments to yourself... cause that came across very rude...

blueman

osha/deoxys master
If i have a UU team cn i use it in the tier LC for a tournament?

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Battles Of The Week

Ubers OU UU NU CC

Synergy Time
Gengar's Fury
094.gif
625.gif
392.gif

094.gif

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Nature Naive
Ability Levitate
Evs 100 Atk 152 SAtk 252 Spd
Shadow Ball
Taunt
Focus Punch
Substitute
Say hello to a gengar set devised to take on gengars typical counters such as tyranitar porygon2 ferrothorn heatran and even blissey. With the provided evs gengar will always 2 hit ko blissey after stealth rocks and will almost always ohko tyranitar. Now while it may be hard to set up a substitute on a tyranitar it will be if they set up rocks or predict you to switch out if they lack pursuit which is unusual to not have but just incase. Taunt will shut down pokemon such as forretress skarmory and blissey as it will prevent them from recovering or setting up hazards. Taunt also helps in cases such as dragonite when gengar is almost dead taunt will enable gengar to stop dragonite from setting up a dragon dance or stopping lucario from swords dancing/nasty plotting. Shadow ball will enable it to get a stab move and a handy attack for reuniclus and opposing gengar however uncommon they are.

625.gif

Bisharp @ Leftovers
Nature Adamant
Ability Defiant
Evs 252 HP 252 Atk 4 Def
Sucker Punch
Iron Head
Thunder Wave
Stealth Rock
Taking a page from magic's book I've decided to give bisharp a try in OU and i have to say this set has worked wonders for this particular core as it can sponge two outrages from a salamence and then thunder wave it after the second one and potentially get parafusion or paraflinch with iron head which receives a nice stab move while still maintaining the 30% flinch not as good as jirachi but a better attack stat. Stealth rock enables hit to get a form of entry hazard on this core while being able to break multiscale and hurt volcarona. Finally there's sucker punch which enables it to hit gengar and pokemon like it for super effective damage while maintaining a form of dual priority with infernape and on the team i run ice shard support from donphan

392.gif

Infernape @ Life Orb
Nature Jolly
Ability Iron Fist
Mach Punch
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
Swords Dance
Say hello to the monkey that hasn't been stopped since fourth gen and still won't. Now jonah you can hide your face in the sand as I am indeed running a set up set on infernape itself. Now this set focuses on setting up on something weak such as a ferrothorn or forretress and set up a swords dance to have infernape sweep. Now mach punch is favored over close combat not just because it gets a boost from iron fist but it also will ohko terrakion and tyranitar. It will also let it from being ohko'd by lucario's or dragonite's extremespeed. Fire punch will let it hit ferrothorn and venusaur while thunder punch will ohko politoed after a swords dance just beware of scarf variants.

Sub punch Gar reminds me of 4th Gen =] It is actually unexpectedly usable provided you play it right...then again that can be said for almost any set on any poke.

I agree.

Mach Punch dosen'y help from Lukes and Dnites Espeed.
Espeed= +2 priority
Mach Punch= =1
:/

I was gunna bring that up...

The thing about that is that an unboosted ESpeed from Lucario can't OHKO Infernape, so Fire Punch/Mach Punch can DESTROY that motherfu--

Yea but it's not gunna fair well against Dnite. The best it can do is Tpunch which will hit neutral (and not do much assuming multiscale) and hope for para hax

You do realize that Psycho is extremely lenient about this rule? So it doesn't matter.

What rule?? Also did you remove your userbars from your sig because everyone elses are working once again

Woo, responsibility. I'm assuming we PM logs to you??

Lol, i just came across my old Diamond and Soul Silver... I'm amazed at what i found, and since i dont need most of these anymore, ima donate the following:
Pokemon: Lvl 100 Palkia
Nature: Timid
Shiny: Sadly Not. :p
Any other notes: Knows: Spacial Rend, Headbutt, Earth Power, Aura Sphere. Overall Stats: Hp=294, Att=252, Def=214, SpA=312, SpD=275, Spe=227

Pokemon: Lvl 70 Giratina (Origin Forme)
Egg moves, if any:I dont think so...
Shiny: Nope
Any other notes: Knows: Shadow Force, Shadow Claw, Earthquake, Fly. Overall Stats: Hp=443, Att=264, Def=257, SpA=267, SpD=228, Spe=170. (Has Griseous Orb...Duh...)

Pokemon: Lvl 70 Giratina
Nature: Quite
Any other notes: Knows: Shadow Force, Fly, Earth Power, Flash. Overall Stats: Hp=294, Att=163, Def=186, SpA=182, SpD=193, Spe=134

Pokemon: Lvl 62 Lugia (named XD001)
Any other notes: Knows: Fly, Ancient Power, Hydro Pump, Aeroblast. Overall Stats: Hp=216, Att=131, Def=194, SpA=121, SpD=199, Spe=140. Has Choice Scarf

Pokemon: Lvl 36 Latios
Egg moves, if any: Idk...
Any other notes: Knows: Dragon Breath, Surf, Refresh, Luster Purge. Overall Stats: Hp=113, Att=73, Def=77, SpA=102, SpD=92, Spe=84

Pokemon: Lvl 62 (Male) Charmeleon
Nature: Docile
Shiny: Nah
Any other notes: Knows: Dig, Dragon Rage, Flamethrower, Fire Fang. Overall Stats: Hp=162, Att=103, Def=84, SpA=132, SpD=106, Spe=120. **Somebody gave it an everstone... :/

Pokemon: Lvl 42 Suicune
Nature: Rash
Any other notes: Knows: Waterfall, Surf, Aurora Beam, Water Pulse. Overall Stats: Hp=145, Att=69, Def=114, SpA=99, SpD=100, Spe=79

Pokemon: Lvl 57 (Male) Torterra
Ability: Overgrow
Any other notes: Knows: Earthquake, Wood Hammer, Rock Smash, Leaf Storm. Overall Stats: Hp=183, Att=152, Def=154, SpA=120, SpD=125, Spe=90

Pokemon: Lvl 55 (Male) Rampardos
Ability: Mold Breaker
Any other notes: Knows: Cut, Rock Climb, Surf, Blizzard. Overall Stats: Hp=188, Att=194, Def=90, SpA=83, SpD=67, Spe=79. Has Iron Ball.

Pokemon: Lvl 54 (Female) Garchomp
Nature: Serious
Ability: Sand Veil
Any other notes: Knows: Rock Climb, Dragon Claw, Dig, Dragon Breath. Overall Stats: Hp=182, Att=153, Def=119, SpA=109, SpD=11

Pokemon:Lvl 31 (Male) Gyarados
Nature: Calm
Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: YES
Any other notes: Knows: Bite, Dragon Rage, Twister. Overall Stats: Hp=107, Att=77, Def=53, SpA=47, SpD=82, Spe=62

Pokemon:Lvl 32 (Male) Monferno
Nature: Lax
Any other notes: Knows: Mach Punch, Flame Wheel, Ember, Torment. Overall Stats: Hp=91, Att=60, Def=48, SpA=61, SpD=37, Spe=70. Has Amulet Coin

Pokemon: Lvl 27 (Female) Lucario
Ability: Inner Focus
Any other notes: Knows: Strength, Hyper Beam, Rock Smash, Bone Rush. Overall Stats: Hp=77, Att=73, Def=50, SpA=69, SpD=49, Spe=54.

Might be donating more later... also, before (and if) they are put up for sale, can i get how much each would be worth? Thx...

Wow that sure is a lot. You might be better off visiting the move deleter though since a lot of those moves are only good for in game play rather then competitive.

Out of all of these, only two pokemon have usable natures, but without the EVs, they're all useless. In fact, most of the natures are detrimental to the pokemon Not only that, but it takes forever to find the berries in the DW and even longer to get enough to lower the EVs to zero.
It's nice that you want to donate the pokemon to our shop, but they're trash. Plus, Vand hasn't been here in forever.

Vand is actually a lot more active then he used to be. Also your post does come off as a tad harsh. I do get your point but most likely Psy was just asking out of curiousity.

If i have a UU team cn i use it in the tier LC for a tournament?

No, no you cannot

-Sky

The Reluctant Genius
Your House:Zircon
Opponent's House:Amethyst
Opponent's Name:The Mysterious Stranger
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 3-0 Win
Rate your performance out of 50:35
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:35
Any improvements for opponent:Nope
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Nope

Eaglehawk

Banned
Your House: Citrine
Opponent's House: Emerald
Opponent's Name: Xulapah
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
Rate your performance out of 50:
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:
Any improvements for opponent:
Any thing else worth mentioning?:

Your House: Citrine
Opponent's House: Citrine
Opponent's Name: Reivenant
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-2

Your House:
Opponent's Name: Reivenant
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 6-0

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Your House: Amethyst
Opponent's Name: Loudredlou
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior

>No competitive viability
>Trash

I mean, I know this is a competitive clan, but come ON. There's more to the game than EVs and IVs.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
My House: Emerald
Opponents House: Amethyst
Opponents Name: Aeon
Score: Win 5-0
My rating: 42
Opponents Rating: 39
Improvements: Know that I've grown such a hate for jirachi that I make it a priority of having a way to put a stop to that ****.
Additional Notes: Nah

My House: Emerald
Opponents House: Citrine
Opponents Name: EagleHawk
Score: Win 1-0
My Rating:40
Opponents Rating:40
Improvements: Nope, he battled well.
Additional Notes: Ya can't handle the big bear!

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Confirming any records that have my name on them. Also added a new quote to my sig.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Joining the Crystaline Guard
Serebi
Kaixet
Pacific
Amethyst
Zercon
Emrald
Battle ratting:7
Fun loving trainer who wishes to perfect her technique. Fighting for personal betterment and fun.

I'd just like to mention that Jhen said either zircon or Amethyst, so we're no sure what division she's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.