• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroid

Look at my post.
nvm magicmonkey don't need to battle you

@magicmonkey: i think you should, as your division is purple (i type in purple, incase you haven't noticed)
Don't wont to unbalance the members.

I'm in vandsalux's division Magicmonkey come on PO server need to battle

Nope, busy, multi tasking.

Amethyst Augmentation

The purple glow of the Sacred Amethyst imbues the Pokémon of the Kanto region with more power making others seem weak in comparison.

One of your opponent's Pokémon (his choice) may only be given 200 EVs. This Pokemon must be revealed

taken twice!

Oak's Knowledge*

Professor Oak has started more trainers off on their adventure that most people realise. His knowledge comes in very handy sometimes.

Your opponent must reveal one of his Pokémon’s sets (your choice) to you (moveset, EVs, the whole lot)

taken thrice!

Last edited:

Psycho Cut

great. my leader is like 6 hours a ahead of me. I hope i can get that test battle in... and get enough of a head start. that commander rank looks pretty cool.
You can get it from any leader! :)

Oh, and don't I remember Psycho saying something about restoration of old BA ranks? *excitedly points at self*
Yep. I did, although since there's less members from BA joining, I'm reconsidering it. Although I have something planned on BA's birthday for the old BA Members at least

Love your application too, btw ND ;)

So, a quick recap of members:

Goomi - Amethyst
Metroid - Zircon
Noosh - Emerald
ND - Tourmaline
Sieste - Amethyst

Correct?

Let's get some Citrine members then!

Psycho Cut

Yep. Well, give him 510.

I'll scratch the rule about BA member benefits and do an event on the 11th though. I presume ND is good enough to get 500 pts in the IT, I suppose he can count his battle with Vand as his Test.

So yeah, 510RP it is.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Does it counts as a win if I beat JhenMohranMH3 because he forfeited?
I was kinda winning imo but he had to leave suddenly, I have the copy + pasted battle tekst...

Rhonder

Forum Name:HyperLugia
PO Name*:[CG]Rhonder
5th Gen Friend Code(s):Don't know them off the top of my head, and I don't use Wi-Fi much anyways. I will update eventually.
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT -8 I believe (west coast USA)
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Tourmaline, Zircon, Amethyst, Citrine
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: Eh, I'll put myself at 7. I definately improved a lot at the BA, but I still wasn't amazing at the time of it's closing, and I went on a Hiatus from then till now, save for once or twice on PO.
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Um... not much. I like to draw and play videogames, graduating high school in like a week, and that's about it.

Oh, and yes, I would like to have a test battle at some point, so I'll be looking around for one leader or another soon :D

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Your House: Amethyst
Opponent's House: Zircon
Opponent's Name: x_vandslaux_x
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 4-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 37
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
Any improvements for opponent: His team is pretty solid, but it needs walls
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Not one of my best games

Edit: welcome hyperlugia!

Rhonder

Why thank you~ It's so awesome that the CG is finally up and operational :D Time to get back into the groove of things. I've barely touched PO or Black since the BA went down so i hope my team's still pretty decent xD Anyhoo good to see that we're already pulling in some new people. The more the merrier!

Vandslaux

Haven't seen you around the forums much since BA disbanded, HL! Welcome back!

Anyways, I actually just won a battle purely because of entry hazards. Their Scarfer had 5% left, I had 3 layers of Spikes up, and I had 1 pokemon left at aobut 25%. I have the log if anybody wants to see it.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Your House: Amethyst
Opponent's House: Zircon
Opponent's Name: Metroid78
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 2-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 20
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 37
Any improvements for opponent: I dunno
Any thing else worth mentioning?: I played poorly with bad predictions...

Vandslaux

Laddering is so addictive xD

But I think I'll call it quits for the day, dropping off at #714 on Smogon and 1136 points.

Metroid

Look at my post.
B]Your House:[/B]Zircon
Opponent's House:Zircon
Opponent's Name:Van
Win/Loss/Draw + Score:Win 2-0
Rate your performance out of 50:45
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:47
Any improvements for opponent:nope
Any thing else worth mentioning?:lol I won by hax by getting a crit against blissey

Last edited:

Vandslaux

I'm starting to think I should just trash this team and use weather.

Seriously, what has happened to me.

Rhonder

What kind of team are you using atm Vand?

Edit:

Oh, and as to your earlier post, yeah, I pretty much went on a complete break from pokemon since the BA went down xD I've been playing through the entire KH series which is good though. Now I'll multi-task. Broke out my PO team for a pre-clan match against Metroid. Definitely not too shabby still. Ampharos ftw!

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
cool, i get to stay purple.

Metroid

Look at my post.
Your House:zircon
Opponent's House:amethyst
Opponent's Name:sisite23
Win/Loss/Draw + Score:Win-2-0
Rate your performance out of 50:48
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:38
Any improvements for opponent:nah